just start the veterans.

ANU

Starter
i don't want guys like hill gallo and douglas contracting the chuckitis.

lee/curry(when his ass isn't hurt)
harrington
hughes
dudu
nate

play the young guys with the young guys.let them develop chemistry together.
darko
hill
gallo
chandler
douglas

Paul1355

All Star
This thread fails

i don't want guys like hill gallo and douglas contracting the chuckitis.

lee/curry(when his ass isn't hurt)
harrington
hughes
dudu
nate

play the young guys with the young guys.let them develop chemistry together.
darko
hill
gallo
chandler
douglas
Were has starting veterans in Duhon, Lee, and Jeffries brought us? To a dismal 3-14 team.

Duhon, Lee, and Jeffries are the veterans that should get playing time cut and used by rookies.

Your reason for not playing the rookies on a horrible team is why?

Gallo should chuck shots because he is the only one who can chuck a shot and make it over 40% of the time on this team.

Douglas should play over Chris Duhon because Duhon has been shooting under 30% all year and can't play defense for his life.

Hill should play because we are wasting a #8 pick, getting killed by Lee's inability to play defense and stop any Center in the NBA, and Jared Jeffries getting lucrative minutes when he is one of the worst forwards in the NBA. Hill and Darko should play over Lee and Jeffries most of the time.

AND how are we going to help "develop" players when you agree with Mike D on letting Douglas and Hill sit all year and wait until it is the right time?

We are 3-14 and not going anywhere with 1 year contract players getting all of the minutes.

If we are playing these bums to trade them, then play the bums who can play defense....Hughes, Harrington, Darko...those veterans should play because they have some awareness on defense.

ANU

Starter
my point in making the thread was because i don't want the young guys to gain bad habits playing with those guys.i thought that was pretty clear from my first post.i guess not.

and my thread was a fail.smh.

Toons

is the Bo$$
my point in making the thread was because i don't want the young guys to gain bad habits playing with those guys.i thought that was pretty clear from my first post.i guess not.

lmao....sum guys wanna argue EVERYTHING

Paul1355

All Star

You have a good idea if our team was actually decent.

We have no one and if we played the veterans all season we would win 10 games max this year.

And you can't have any development if you don't play the guys and waste a year.

If your saying just have a veteran lineup and a rookie lineup, then you have a problem. Rookies make veterans better as much as veterans make rookies better.You have to mix it up. How can Al Harrington's chucking influence Toney Douglas to chuck? Toney can make the outside shot consistently and has offensive game so I'm not worried if he grows a pair of nuts and starts shooting. Toney is a smart player and knows, unlike Al, if the outside shot is not working to drive to the basket or find the open man.

How can Lee's crappy defense influence Hill to play poor defense? It can't. Hill and Douglas won't be negatively affected by playing with veterans.

It's the coaches responsibility to make a player play to his good habits. Make a player do what he does best on the floor. It's the coach with the influence more than any player unless it is an allstar caliber leader like Lebron or Kobe

I said this thread was a fail because with our current situation as a 3-14 team, this makes no sense. We need development right now.

ANU

Starter
like i said, i'd rather let the young guys play together so they can develop some chemistry together.danilo starts, and he gets what, 2 touches in the first quarter? starting is clearly important.there is no such thing as gaining bad habits from other people.smh.

and your right robert,
darko should probably start with lee harrington dudu and hughes.

while hill gallo chandler douglas and nate's silly ass should play together.i think nate should start, but if dudu where to come of the bench with the young'ns he'd probably run the pick and roll with gallo only to pass it to avi lee while he's on the bench.

ANU

Starter
lmao....sum guys wanna argue EVERYTHING
i know.these guys are just to greedy to actually do whats best for the team.right now, this team sould be all about gallo, but since we have lee and harrington they have to get first dibs.