Magic @ Knicks 6pm

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Al trauwig said the Magic had a 52-30 when they were actually 59-23. Anyways, hope we win tonight. Things I want to see tonight.

Gallinari can't play scared, it seems he's thinking too much. Get him the ball in the post and play nice and loose.

Harrington pass the damn ball.

Duhon you're not allowed to celebrate after a made basket after going 25 for 160 from the field, lol.

Lets shoot 20 threes instead of 40. That is too much and is ridiculous.

Asimov

Benchwarmer
LOL it just gets worse and worse

Jason Williams? Are you EFFIN KIDDING ME? He could have been a Knick and Donnie assessed he wasnt good enough

He might not be an all-star but atleast he's TWICE as good as Duhon and atleast a real PG unlike Nate the Clown:teeth:

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Why is Harrington going one on one each team he touches the ball, the guy has no ****ing conscious whatsoever.

mafra

Legend
At least Duhon seems to be getting his game back.... 11 points, 8 assists, no turnovers so far.

AND, good thing he's playing his A-game against ORL. They could use a PG, and we would love to trade him!

Also good to see Gallo scoring again.

I have no clue how D'ant thinks we can win this game playing Lee on Howard.

WHERE IS DARKO?

robert56

Benchwarmer
At least Duhon seems to be getting his game back.... 11 points, 8 assists, no turnovers so far.

AND, good thing he's playing his A-game against ORL. They could use a PG, and we would love to trade him!

Also good to see Gallo scoring again.

I have no clue how D'ant thinks we can win this game playing Lee on Howard.

WHERE IS DARKO?

Darko has always played pretty good against Dwight and this stupid coach of ours has him sitting on the end of the bench. We are going to be 4-13 after tonight and 25th defensively.

Fire D'ant!

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah, I was about to ask - where the hell is Darko?

Darko might not be an amazing player, but you know what, he's the only player we have who has a chance in hell of matching up against Dwight Howard. And we choose not to play him?

Dear Lord I have no idea how the Knicks plan on winning when they throw out David ****ing Lee to guard Dwight Howard

mafra

Legend
Yeah, I was about to ask - where the hell is Darko?

Darko might not be an amazing player, but you know what, he's the only player we have who has a chance in hell of matching up against Dwight Howard. And we choose not to play him?

Dear Lord I have no idea how the Knicks plan on winning when they throw out David ****ing Lee to guard Dwight Howard

And another game where the rookies (Hill, Douglas, Landry) fail to get in the game (yet, somehow, we still loose).

SO this is a double-loss. How does it help the Knicks to lose while getting Hughes, Duhon, Jeffries, Harrington, N8, Lee minutes? Can't we lose with the kids, and at least develop them?

HOw does Gallo who is 4-5 from the 3 get benched for the 4th, but Harrington-Hughes-N8 (0-8 from downtown) get to run around and make a joke of what was once the NYK?

This is a classic exemple of how a coach lost the game. His rotation and subbing led to this loss.

If Gallo plays the 4th, if Hill and Darko get minutes.... If Douglas helps to run Williams ragged (they are thin at PG), we might pull this out in the 4th.

TunerAddict

Starter
Well it seems that no matter how hot Nate is shooting, he'll always force the defense to be bad enough to let all those points back...

Team defense with him on the floor is just disgusting...

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Darko has always played pretty good against Dwight and this stupid coach of ours has him sitting on the end of the bench. We are going to be 4-13 after tonight and 25th defensively.

Fire D'ant!

Make that 3-14! I'm so mad right now not being able to see the rookies. This is ridiculous, if we gonna lose at least get Hill and Douglas out there. If there is one thing that our coach knows how to do is bring those kids moral down.

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
At this point Walsh has to jump in and say I brought this people here playing them. The team spent 3 million on just getting that Douglas pick and we aren't even playing him. The less he plays the worst he looks and the more he tries to do in short time. Young players learn by making mistakes and why don't we just send them to the D-League instead? We have an awful coach people...

mafra

Legend
At this point Walsh has to jump in and say I brought this people here playing them. The team spent 3 million on just getting that Douglas pick and we aren't even playing him. The less he plays the worst he looks and the more he tries to do in short time. Young players learn by making mistakes and why don't we just send them to the D-League instead? We have an awful coach people...

We're playing HOWARD... how is it possible to sit HILL and DARKO the entire game?

AGAIN- GALLO was our best shooter tonight... did he even play in the 4th quarter?

When do you say it does nothing to help this team playing N8, Duhon & Hughes?

At lwast Harrington has hope to be our 6th man next year; and we're stuck with Jeffries. But nobody wants the other 3 vets, so why bother playing them?

HECK, I would rather see Landry log minutes.

This team wont win 20 games. WALSh-D'ant thought this was a 40 win team. How far off the mark were they? This scares me b/c they obviously have no idea how to evaluate talent. Yikes!

iSaYughh

Starter
It's pretty remarkable to be so bad in so many ways.....I look at the rosters of the rest of the teams vying for John Wall (of which we aren't even included), and I feel nothing but envy. :barf:

At the very least, we fcking better ship off some of these donkeys mid-season that keep trotting out onto the floor while our "future" warms the bench.

*if* this....showcasing...works...we clear space, hand the reigns over to the new blood, and position ourselves to *possibly* sign multiple FAs...it would be OK. Huge, huge risk, especially the way we've elected to draft, which appears inexplicable.

Nonetheless, it wouldn't D'Ant to sub with some instinct and play the rotations better *some* of the time in these critical spots to win us some games so we don't disgrace ourselves further in coming draft.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
It's asinine. It's well known that David Lee is a black hole on defense, the entire league knows how easy it is to abuse him on defense, and we're playing him against the best center in basketball? When we have an adequate defensive center in Darko? Obviously putting Darko in doesn't guarantee that we win this game, but it couldn't have ruined our chances. There's no way Darko wouldn't have been better on defense tonight than Lee was.

Also my two cents is that we should never play Nate Robinson ever again.

metrocard

Legend
This team is a debacle.
Darko has to seriously play.
Gallo shouldnt be benched so often. They need to use him at point forward...on some Boris Diaw ish.

Chandler is a MORON.

Robinson is Robinson, I dont know why you guys are type surprised....we should be use to his circus acts, props to him for scoring a shitload of points in the 4th tho.

Lee...honestly, who plays good defense against Dwight Howard? Lee should be at PF tho

Knicks should be

Robinson
Hughes
Gallinari
Lee
Darko

robert56

Benchwarmer
Make that 3-14! I'm so mad right now not being able to see the rookies. This is ridiculous, if we gonna lose at least get Hill and Douglas out there. If there is one thing that our coach knows how to do is bring those kids moral down.
Thanks for the correction! I was in such a bad mood I didn't type it in correctly.

Kiyaman

Legend
After watching our 17th game (vs Orlando) celebrity-coach Dantoni has reach the level of being the "worst" headcoach the Knicks ever had in its NBA history.
And the 3-14 record is not close to the reason.

We played 17 games and still we have not seen the tandem of "Hill & Lee" on the court together.....Hill's defense, shotblocking, rebounding, and 6 fouls has been needed in all 17 games played this season.

It is known that Dantoni takes things (above and) overboard "personally" towards players, and by Donnie Walsh drafting another foward with our lottery pick I am hoping that this is not the reason why Dantoni is DNP PF-Jordan Hill.

Darko could have started every game this season and taking out early in the first quarter by deliberatly fouling oponents in the paint (backup) making Gallo the 6th man this season.
Chandler & Gallo recovering and healing from surgery was not suppose to "START" any games untill January.

Nate Robinson was suppose to be the Knicks "starter & finisher" this season b/c we had help guards Hughes & Douglas coming off the bench.

This 14th loss of the season showed "indivdual-performance" on offense, and little to nothing on team defense.....it has been 99 games all together (Dantoni) and the only coaching strategy showed by the players is 3-ball shooting.....is there a NBA headcoach in the house???

Lets Go Knicks