N8 f'ing Robinson

What do you think N8's modus operandi is in the NBA?

• Total voters

clumsy

Rotation player
What has Duhon ever consistently done besides

-Be behind the play on fast breaks and almost mess it up.
-Slow the team down (Guy is not suited for this offense). -Jack up 3's and not make them
-Get Burned on D.
-Not make his teammates better.

LOOK AT DUHONS STATS. Stats are not everything but if you look at his offensive stats....Pure Garbage.

FG .280% 3pt .222

What i hate about D'Antoni is he loves 3 pt shooters. Yet we don't have any pure ones on this team....i'd Rather have nate take all of Duhon's shots.

EDIT: we have one...and he barely gets the rock.

clumsy

Rotation player
Duhon may go down in history as the Least Efficient Offensive player ever in a season.

He already must be the worst for the pace we supposedly play at.

nyk_nyk

All Star
The thing about Nate is he's very talented offensively but lacks a high basketball IQ. I actually think he does more to help the team than hurt it. Sure he could be much better defensively but so could everyone else on the team, excluding Hughes.

I personally don't mind the styling after he makes a big shot because thats what makes him go. Maybe that's what he does to get himself hype and in the process shoot the ball better. As long as he doesn't direct it toward the opposing bench then its cool. Mike "dickhead" Breen complains about everything.

dlee420

Banned
wow

All you bitching and complaining about Nate is just insane. Hes not showboating.. hes passionate there's a difference. All that yelling and screaming hes doing is trying to get the crowd and the rest of his team into it. His defense has been off but don't blame that on him. Blame that on the coach that doesn't teach it!

Kiyaman

Legend
NATE: THE MOST DISGRACEFUL PLAYER TO GRACE A KNICKS UNIFORM

I'm glad Breen and Clyde called him out for being a dope in the 4th quarter again...showboating when ur team is down 8 points? This dude will never learn

D'Antoni needs to save face with the REAL fans (ones who don't hug on Nate's nuts)

Real Knicks fans or real basketball fans for that matter know Nate is not a real basketball player

u and the rest of u guys are crazy and clowns like Breen & Clyde whom never said anything negative about both coaches while having a 23 win season.
The Knicks were losing by 16 points untill Nate closed it to "6" points (not 8) while being the first one downcourt on Defense "pumping up the crowd" by styling. Watch the reruns!!!!! and get off clowns Breen & Clyde privates

DAMN! I miss Marv Albert who got on fans, players, coaches, and managment, whenever they made a positive or negative move...

See the sad part about nate is, down the stretch he does more to help us win games than any other player besides harrington. That is the frustrating part, not many players can score 18 pnts in the 4th quarter of a game. If he was 3 inches taller, and had gallos approach and seriousness to the game he would be on the level of a chris paul.

but

hes not.

Red

TYPE-A
What's scoring when the player isn't consistent & lacks the pedigree (size)? All you have to do is revisit N8 last summer and as a RFA we/he was presented with zero offers! On another note... in 2K9 as a "custom" player my team (NYK) traded N8 for Al Horford... go figure- what do you guys think (I was mad happy)?

Paul1355

All Star
But why should we reward his inconsistency, bad defense, and immaturity with a starting spot? Shouldn't he have to earn it?
because he is better than Duhon and can take over a game and be a clutch shooter.
Nate needs confidence and making him a starter would boost his confidence.
You really think Mike D gives players minutes from earning it? Mike D has favorites that get all the minutes and plays bum players like Jeffries, IMO, to get him showcased and traded.

JayJ44

Starter
because he is better than Duhon and can take over a game and be a clutch shooter.
Nate needs confidence and making him a starter would boost his confidence.
You really think Mike D gives players minutes from earning it? Mike D has favorites that get all the minutes and plays bum players like Jeffries, IMO, to get him showcased and traded.

He also has ridiculously low b-ball IQ, is a bad passer, and a ball hog. Not ideal qualities for your starting PG. Granted, Duhon sucks too. But would it really make that much of a difference starting Nate? I personally don't think so. Every bench player in the league needs confidence. That in and of itself doesn't warrant starting them. Said bench player must earn the starting spot by either outplaying the competition or proving he fits in the starting lineup better than the starter. D'antoni obviously doesn't feel Nate has earned the starting spot, and I'm gonna take his word over yours. If there is one thing in this world Nate does not need, it's confidence. If anything, he is overconfident. Dude never shuts up. Your little theory about favorites and showcasing players is a possibility. OR, isn't it also a possibility that he knows the players a little better than you, and has a better feel for what the team needs? He's only around these players nearly everyday and has been coaching professional basketball most of his life.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Maybe Nate would get a starting spot if he says that his teammates aren't taking the game seriously soon before games start then becomes the worst player on the team.

dlee420

Banned
Maybe Nate would get a starting spot if he says that his teammates aren't taking the game seriously soon before games start then becomes the worst player on the team.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So true! Duhon is the worst.. is it me or he looks hungover half the time hes playing?

ANU

Starter
nate is p4p one of the top 3 most talented players in the league, but he does alot of stupid shit.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
u and the rest of u guys are crazy and clowns like Breen & Clyde whom never said anything negative about both coaches while having a 23 win season.
The Knicks were losing by 16 points untill Nate closed it to "6" points (not 8) while being the first one downcourt on Defense "pumping up the crowd" by styling. Watch the reruns!!!!! and get off clowns Breen & Clyde privates

DAMN! I miss Marv Albert who got on fans, players, coaches, and managment, whenever they made a positive or negative move...

do you ever make any sense? what was with the one time he brought the ball up the court but constantly put it throught he legs when NO ONE WAS NEAR HIM. he loves the attention. hes a showboater. do i hate him? no, at times we need the sparkplug to get us going. but at times you make it seem likes gonna be some star. he will not, and never will be. we should have traded him and jeffries last year for kenny thomas. i still regret that not happening