3 Reasons why the Knicks are losers

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Oh! Oh! Oh!

Dantoni may be a retarded coach but Jennings would not be riding the pine here because he's leaps and bounds better than Duhon.
Dumb question time, but considering the lack of breakout-anything on the NYK roster, what reasons are there out there (coaching decisions, owner's decision, etc.) to not expand the rotation?

metrocard

Legend
drafting over need is stupid; lopez ain't tim duncan.i happen to think he blows.i mean his team is winless for pete sake.you'd think td part 2 would be resposible for a win.

we didn't go with jennings.i wished they had.but hill has a lot of upside.he's going to be a frontline version of granger.he's going to be that sort of value pick imo.

we've had little glimpses of hill and gallo beucase our coach insists on playing certain players.who's to say jennings wouldn't be riding the pine here?

Probably worst post of the year.
Wow.

lenrud

Rookie
you are right about D'antoni's coaching moves. also, a couple of knicks have lost them games because of unintelligent fouls and bonehead-plays at crunch-time.

ANU

Starter
I have to respecfully disagree with your post. Lopez is one of the best young centers in the league with major upside.

Hill a frontline version of Granger??? Not too sure about that. Granger is one of the best scorers in the league. Not sure what you've seen from Hill so far to make that comparison.

Dantoni may be a retarded coach but Jennings would not be riding the pine here because he's leaps and bounds better than Duhon.
in regard to hill, i was I'm comparing him to granger in terms of value.not game.and lopez, I just don't like his game.
Probably worst post of the year.
Wow.
so someone disagreed with you. ponte un cote, pendeja.

metrocard

Legend
Its not about disagreeing, its about how wrong you are you ignorant slut.

No one is Tim Duncan.

But Lopez right now is a top 5 NBA center and he's only 21 you fool.

How the **** can you honestly say drafting Gallinari over him was not a mistake? Centers are RARE, Gallinari is great, but to get a top 5 NBA center of only 20 years at age of the time will haunt the Knicks forever, especially now that Lopez is on the Nets.

Lopez blows, but Jordan Hill has a lot of upside.

This is when opinion doesn't make when you start talking stupid shit.

You never seen Danny Granger play to know what you texted.
Jordan Hill is the rawest guy on the roster...Darko had a lot of upside look at where he ended up as well with so many NBA big men bust.

Jennings, Rubio, Lawson, Collison, Holiday, Maynor >>>> all better than Duhon, they won't be riding no bench.

gavo

Rookie
We saw it last year with Steph Marbury- D'ant's We're stuck watching Jared Jeffries play? WHY!
because Walsh hope to trade him with a pending free agent like Harrington, Lee or Robinson. He will do the same with Curry, once he returns.

gavo

Rookie
Gallo did "NOTHING" to earn the starting position, all the Knicks publicity, and advertisment he receive other than be headcoach Dantoni's nephew, Dantoni's selection in the draft, and the biggie is "the best shooter Dantoni ever seen".
Gallo's only problem is health.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Jennings, Rubio, Lawson, Collison, Holiday, Maynor >>>> all better than Duhon, they won't be riding no bench.

I wish we had Lawson. He's got quicks like Iverson. Watch the Nuggets Warriors game replay on NBA.com. Amazing pace. How sweet the sound.

ANU

Starter
this is why after like 2 replies i tune out metrotard.he's like one of those kids who gets something explained but they keep asking why?

i'd rather have gallo than slow as mollases lopez.he's all ready hit his ceiling.he's not gonna get better;but just cause he's in a net uniform, this dude is pining for him.

and for the second time, i compared hill with granger in terms of value because i think hill has the potential to be a top 5 player of this draft.

of course me explaining my opinion gets ignored because it goes against your pathetic ass baiting.

the end,

I'm done with you.

metrocard

Legend
Lopez is slow??? Gallinari isn't?
He's 7 foot and moves well for his size.

Man, you're just not making any damn sense.
Stop crying about your opinion, the stuff your saying is really STUPID, there is no debate about that.

Jordan Hill top 5??? LOL

Over Evans, Jennings, Griffin, Harden, Lawson, Collinson, DeRozan, Flynn, and even possibly Rubio.

What the hell has Jordan Hill done for him to be PROJECTED as top 5?

You're hopeless on this.

Yea kid, I know you're DONE, because you would look just straight up ignorant to keep this stupidity going. Walk out of here like the dumbass you are.

ANU

Starter
:lol:.......this cock sucker.i just got pawned by metrotard.lolz.whatever shall i do?this coming from a shitbury lover.I'm gonna donate to the special olympics just for you.I'm proud of you metro.keep up the stupidity.so when is your girl gonna log on to help you out with this one? :lol:

clumsy

Rotation player
Lopez > Gallinari end of discussion. Gallinari is a nice player and has potential to be a good 1st option. I would build around Lopez however....brings it on both sides of the court hits 85% free throw....Could be a Pat Ewing in the making.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
:lol:.......this cock sucker.i just got pawned by metrotard.lolz.whatever shall i do?this coming from a shitbury lover.I'm gonna donate to the special olympics just for you.I'm proud of you metro.keep up the stupidity.so when is your girl gonna log on to help you out with this one? :lol:

i agree that gallinari will be better than lopez in about 2 years. but you cant bash lopez like you did. he is a good center right now, who will be a great center next year. and lopez isnt slow for his position, gallinari is sadly. and jordan hill a frontline version of danny granger? its been pissing me off at how stupid this forum can be. first lawrence frank, then some1 callin gallo kyle korver, and now this? wtf? danny granger?? you making yourself look foolish. jordan hill has NOTHING in common with danny granger other than they are both black. and then u trying to say value wise?? top 5 pick?? over rubio, jennings, lawson, evans, griffen, flynn, harden?? gtfo

Last edited:

ANU

Starter
i agree that gallinari will be better than lopez in about 2 years. but you cant bash lopez like you did. he is a good center right now, who will be a great center next year. and lopez isnt slow for his position, gallinari is sadly. and jordan hill a frontline version of danny granger? its been pissing me off at how stupid this forum can be. first lawrence frank, then some1 callin gallo kyle korver, and now this? wtf? danny granger?? you making yourself look foolish. jordan hill has NOTHING in common with danny granger other than they are both black. and then u trying to say value wise?? top 5 pick?? over rubio, jennings, lawson, evans, griffen, flynn, harden?? gtfo
1.lopez is team hasn't won a game.ok, maybe i over did it with shitting on him, I'm just not a fan, i got carried away.

2.again, for the third time, I'm talking about VALUE in comparing granger with hill.
you want to say hill won't be better than rubio, ok, at this point they've played how much time in the nba in comparison to each other in the league?

a good "big" is more VALUABLE than a good guard.rubio will be nothing more than a good guard.

gallinari looked like pretty atheletic in italy, now his back is fine, yet you say he's slow for his position; could it be because of the speed of the euro game compared to the nba game?

that won't affect rubio though right? :teeth: a pg with a ****ing set shot, in comparison to a big live active body with a decent jumper a good motor, and athletisicm, and who's shown abilty to block shots.

but yeah, a rubio will be more valuable in the nba.ok.

I'm not even going to get into the other guys.cause i don't need to.you gotta it all figured out, jerkoff.

clearly, every prospect thats not in a knick uniform is better than those that are.

and no, i don't have "****ing" down syndrome.and no i won't gtfo.you can eat a dick though.just saying.....

GetRealistic

Starter
1.lopez is team hasn't won a game.ok, maybe i over did it with shitting on him, I'm just not a fan, i got carried away.

2.again, for the third time, I'm talking about VALUE in comparing granger with hill.
you want to say hill won't be better than rubio, ok, at this point they've played how much time in the nba in comparison to each other in the league?

a good "big" is more VALUABLE than a good guard.rubio will be nothing more than a good guard.

gallinari looked like pretty atheletic in italy, now his back is fine, yet you say he's slow for his position; could it be because of the speed of the euro game compared to the nba game?

that won't affect rubio though right? :teeth: a pg with a ****ing set shot, in comparison to a big live active body with a decent jumper a good motor, and athletisicm, and who's shown abilty to block shots.

but yeah, a rubio will be more valuable in the nba.ok.

I'm not even going to get into the other guys.cause i don't need to.you gotta it all figured out, jerkoff.

clearly, every prospect thats not in a knick uniform is better than those that are.

and no, i don't have "****ing" down syndrome.and no i won't gtfo.you can eat a dick though.just saying.....

Give this guy a kleenex

iSaYughh

Starter
I'd rather have Gallo over Lopez in a vacuum. But for our roster and franchise, especially after Hill, drafting Lopez and we'd be infinitely more primed, re: Plan 2010.

PG and C have been and are our biggest needs, as much or more than any team in the NBA. We got nada.

Maybe we can put Hill at our C; and Walsh can pull a rabbit from his hat and hook us up with a Fernandez, Harris, Flynn, Rubio before next season.

Dump Jeffries and/or Curry this season by throwing in Lee, Harrington, Nate to sweeton the pot, and give us the power to go after a tagteam influx of bigtime FAs.