World Cup 2010

Pricey

Rotation player
ENGLAND!!!!

I got England and Australia in there but England have the easiest group so they will go through.
Conditions will suit England, will be wet over there at that time of the year.
This could be the year!

Paul1355

All Star
England is going to knock out U.S.A

Italy is going to go all the way and win it all...AGAIN!

I'm for U.S.A going all the way but my Italian heritage has the better soccer history.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I said Spain in the other soccer thread, and I'ma stick with them.

The Spaniards look so dominant. Their defense impresses me so much. Anybody remember that great Italian defense from the last world cup? Well this Spanish defense is better. They will shut down teams. Mark my words.

Their depth is also remarkable. They have two of the best Goalkeepers in the world with Casillas (real madrid) and Valdes (barcelona). They have all-world defenders in puyol and sergio ramos. Spain's depth on offense is endless. Check these players out:

David villa
Fabregas
Bojan
Fernando torres
Xavi
Raul
Etc, etc, etc.

Spain is winning it all.

TunerAddict

Starter
633654877251805917-italians.jpg

633787443769197580-italians.jpg

LeFlume

All Star
Funny thing with Spain is that nobody really cares about the national squad. Club Football is much bigger and that's why they never play any caps in Madrid or Barcelona. The rivalry between the two super clubs is also present on the national squad. Players from Madrid and Barcelona just don't get along.

Spain have been one of the favorites to win since the birth of world cup. On paper they have one of the most talented squads but they ALWAYS screw up, and often so early in the tournament.

Do I hear an amen for b2b Italy? :beer:

Pricey

Rotation player
Funny thing with Spain is that nobody really cares about the national squad. Club Football is much bigger and that's why they never play any caps in Madrid or Barcelona. The rivalry between the two super clubs is also present on the national squad. Players from Madrid and Barcelona just don't get along.

Spain have been one of the favorites to win since the birth of world cup. On paper they have one of the most talented squads but they ALWAYS screw up, and often so early in the tournament.

Do I hear an amen for b2b Italy? :beer:
no....... no you dont :)

th3realicon

Rotation player
My picks would be Germany, Spain and Argentina. Brazil will get tired on the group of Death. I hate the Dutch so i am hopping somewhere along the way they get raped. Italy is just to weat this time around. Old team and no real threat up front. They will stumble against more talented teams.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
I hope France get booed off the pitch, cheating f**ks. Rooting for USA now that Ireland aren't in it.