I've had it with Shandon!!!

kevin

Benchwarmer
I wonder if the cavs would be interested in him. He fits there style of play. Fast breaks attacks, a lot of turnovers, lack of handle I dont care who takes him anyone please

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
kevin said:
I wonder if the cavs would be interested in him. He fits there style of play. Fast breaks attacks, a lot of turnovers, lack of handle I dont care who takes him anyone please

lol.....
yeah trade him.....
i really would like derMarr johnson to start......
he doesnt really get any playing time and when he does.....
he has great games....
from beyond the arc.....
dunks it......
name it......

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea demarr is looking real good. who remembers lavar postell when spree got injured? he had like 2 20 pts games... i wish demarr could have done that with h2o

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
pyotrveliky said:
yea demarr is looking real good. who remembers lavar postell when spree got injured? he had like 2 20 pts games... i wish demarr could have done that with h2o

he can't cause we have 2 scrubs that wilkens think are better than derMarr
penny and shandon.......
"the USE to be great......."
and
"the best defender on the team..........."

you're all hating on my boi SA.... He did play bad, but you guys arent taking notice of just how much hes helped NY this year with his defense, and dont act like he has no offense, because he has saved us in a few games with his shots

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
ShandonAnderson said:
you're all hating on my boi SA.... He did play bad, but you guys arent taking notice of just how much hes helped NY this year with his defense, and dont act like he has no offense, because he has saved us in a few games with his shots

Shandon Anderson sucks........
people overrate his defense and his offense isnt any better.......

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
ShandonAnderson said:

plz tell me ur kiddin

rady

Administrator
Staff member
ShandonAnderson said:

i really hope you're not serious :) unless you're his cousin or something