Unofficial-Portland TrailBlazers at NY Knicks

johnstarky

Rotation player
I know the 1st half already has been played but I thought there should be a game thread since I didn't see any.

Paul1355

All Star
Knicks are lucky that Oden, Outlaw and even Nate McMillan are all out with injuries! lol a coach is even hurt.

I liked Toney Douglas and Duhon. Douglas seems to gel good with Gallo and always find him.
Kncisk help defense has been good this game.

Can't settle for three point shots and if we keep up the hustle and help defense then we should win this game.

johnstarky

Rotation player
They need to continue playing good defense on these guys if they want to win.Jefferies is looking impressive once again.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Nice D from Harrington. Man Hughes is getting in his flow!! Loving the Gallo highlights as well.....

Come on boys.. Pull this one out.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Couldn't ask for a better 3 quarters from the Knicks.Let's hope they get this down to garbage time in the 4th.

Torp

Benchwarmer
oh my f'ing god... This is going to be the lowest score we've kept our opponent to in forever... Amazing... Not sure if we are playing great defense or if they are sucking (can't watch game now). Someone let me know =)

Torp

Benchwarmer
zomg.... Lee actually blocked a shot from behind instead of letting them get the free bucket. imagine if he did that every game.... he'd be a super star

johnstarky

Rotation player
Good win by the Knicks.They made me nervous a bit in the 4th quarter but they were able to hold on to beat another good team.It's still too early to know if this is what we will be seeing from them through out the rest of the season.Larry Hughes has been the biggest surprise for the Knicks so far.If he continues to play like this he should be a candidate for the NBA's most improved player award.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
as clyde said before

WHO ARE THESE GUYS???

i know portland was short-handed, but the knicks kept roy in check for most of the game. the ball movement was beautiful at times, and the knicks shot 13-26 from three. jared "giraffe" jeffries had a really good game. harrington was off, but hughes and gallo did a nice job making up for it. how bout that three by gallo in the fourth? talk about clutch, had he not made that we might be moping about a knicks loss. and im still sorta shocked that we held a team to 84 points lol. good game, good win, next is a tough test against the hornets, cp3 is back and ready to rumble. on a side note curry will be practicing with the team and available to play on friday, doubt he will though, he'd prob mess up the chemistry.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Yes Curry will come in and f**k everything up, he'll probably fall on Gallinari by mistake and end both their careers, then roll over in agony onto some electrical camera wiring that sparks from the friction and starts a huge fire and burns down the Garden, the fat bastard

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Yes Curry will come in and f**k everything up, he'll probably fall on Gallinari by mistake and end both their careers, then roll over in agony onto some electrical camera wiring that sparks from the friction and starts a huge fire and burns down the Garden, the fat bastard

realistically, he'll clog the post, eliminate ball movement, chuck up bad shots, not play defense, fail to hustle if hes not getting the ball, and fail to get rebounds. then he'll play one good game, get the hopes of knicks fan (like he did to me) and then he'll "reinjure" some knee because he cant run for more then 5 min.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh......

4 wins and 1 loss in our last 5 games.. I am loving it!!!!!! Good effort across the board...

Wicked