Unofficial-Portland TrailBlazers at NY Knicks

Kiyaman

Legend
4-1 in our last 5....

Great coaching by Mike. Great play by the guys.

BULLSHUUUUT!!!

The last two games I get cringes every time Hughes take a jumper, but they been falling (so a bro is happy), and as much as I use to bash Jefferies, I cant now b/c every time I look he is setting pick after pick for players with the ball and players without the ball making sure two men are always open.

Larry Hughes defense is spreading to all his teammates on the court with him (David Lee blocked a shot.....remarkable LOL ha ha ha).

David Lee performance tonight was worth $10M.......Larry Hughes performance is making those DNP's a stupid decision......Harrington is a STARTER.....Duhon is in LUV with his rental-player lineup.....3 WINS in a row....we only need Nate in the "rental-player" lineup, and some service from Darko & Hill before Walsh start his trade movement program.....to see how well our lastseason small-rotation Jelled with the additional players added in a fresh camp (Hughes, Darko, Hill, and Douglas) without the silly DNP's and personal pet starting lineups at the start of the season which gave us 15 losses in the first 20 games.....we are not suppose to be 7-15 by a long shot.