Nate's DNP and the 3-game winning streak

Kiyaman

Legend
From Knicks unpaid
Social writer Kiya

Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>
Nate has been the spark in the Knicks lockerroom, practice, and on the court, his happy personality has kept these Knick-players together and on the top of their performance on this roster.

All of Nate antics has always been b/c of one or two teammates not giving it their all on the court (Nate has always been the boldest player on this team since his rookie season picking a fight with Jerome James). When the Knicks are losing by double-digits and certain teammates refuse to get into Nate's transition performance to tie the score, expect Nate to do something crazy.
I watched this Knick team always put their new-players on the court with Nate Robinson first....for a good reason. The first steady lineup (same-players for 20 games) Nate Robinson ever had on this Knick team was being a part of last season 6 to 7-man rotation.

Very little coaching on offense/defense is ever really needed when u run a 6 or 7 man rotation of veterans, especially in our last 3 games when u seen PG-Duhon & C-Lee always on the side talking and planning together (far away from coach Dantoni). They did this during foul-shots, time-outs, or when the ball isnt in play. Dantoni substitution in the last 3 games has only been for players catching fouls.....where we only seen 7 Knick players on the court throughout the game in each of the 3 games.

Please let me know if I am "right or wrong" on this one?
This 3-game win streak has been from the above 30 minute performance of Duhon, Hughes, Harrington, and Lee (4 expiring contracts aka "rental-players"). With a huge lift from Wilson Chandler defense and Jefferies veteran knowledge on team-position.
Douglas & Gallo's backup minutes were decent, but that is what they were. The Sports announcers has been mentioning Gallo name 4 times more than any other Knick player since the start of the season (Knicks organization doing).
However, the last 3 winning games had a Gallo DNP injury in one, 20 minutes of playingtime in the second, and a 33-18 3rd quarter without Gallo in the lineup in the third game. Conclusion:

The coaching of Dantoni giving Gallo 30 or more minutes of playingtime in the Knicks first 19 games of the season led to a 4-15 record inwhich the rest of the Knick Players did not seem to agree with.....now we have to guess who was the "BOLD" Player to bring this to the attention of coach Dantoni's face in front of the entire team? we should not guess to long b/c he probably said some other things too that got him DNP...

we all read the article of the players being angry over the losses after the Sacremento Kings game, which only had a piece of what really went down
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Our next game is two days from now on Friday at MSG vs the 9-12 L.A. Clippers. Now is the time for one of our 5 best Game-Thread members to post a game-thread......we are on a 3 game winning streak at home to make it a 4-game winning streak...
The Nate-Haters really dont know all the things Nate brings to this team so they are excuse for not knowing

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I don't really get what you're trying to say?

Are you trying to say we won games because of Nate's enthusiasm or Gallo's absence?

Or are you saying Nate complained about D' Antoni's coaching and favoritism and other players efforts and that's why he's on the bench but the team is winning as a result of his inspiration?

What?

And how do you know these things? Are you in touch with members of staff in the organization?

Last edited:

GetRealistic

Starter
I honestly don't think Kiya even knows what he's trying to say half the time. These two bit conspiracy theories are getting old but at the same time they do entertain me at some point.

The fact of the matter is Nate needed a wake up call and he's getting it by being on the bench. I don't get all this Nate love. We all know theres no way he comes back next season so why not give Douglas the minutes Nate would have played. Douglas is part of the future and Nate isn't.

I will remember Nate fondly for his enthusiasm and hustle on the offensive end (notice i didn't say defensive end) but at this point in his career he's worried about his own game not what benefits the team. Maybe after a stint in Europe he'll come back as a more complete player but until he matures he's nothing more then a marketing tool.

But Kiya please continue with your unfounded conspiracy theories about "celebrity coach" D'Antoni and what our lineup should be and what our record should be, and what players should be playing. I'm sure you got the inside info....

If people aren't praising Nate, Chandler, or Lee you don't want to hear it. I get that you have your favorites but at this point the guy you killed during the offseason Larry Hughes is the teams most important player.

Kiyaman

Legend
I don't really get what you're trying to say?

Are you trying to say we won games because of Nate's enthusiasm or Gallo's absence?

Or are you saying Nate complained about D' Antoni's coaching and favoritism and other players efforts and that's why he's on the bench but the team is winning as a result of his inspiration?

What?

And how do you know these things? Are you in touch with members of staff in the organization?

what so many fans are blinding their eyes to......was the "outrageous" performance we been getting from Duhon on a consistent basis the first 15 games. And Chandler was'nt doing great either. But one or two little things that Nate Robinson does he become Breens player to use as a Scape-Goat for Dantoni.

I forgot again....how many games Nate missed with a sprain injury this season out of the 15 losses?

A person with Nate's type of personality had alot to say about Duhon & Chandler performance than he did Gallo's 30 minutes a game, plus I'm sure Nate's mouth could'nt leave out the DNP on Darko and Hill and last season missing defense.

Knick Sports writers and Knick announcers have a habit of blowing-up one little negative thing Nate does, but they always forget to mention the starters got the Knicks losing by double digits and are playing like SHUUUT when Nate enters the game. We could go all the way back to coach Larry Brown starters, Isiah starters, to Dantoni's starters.

Starks

Starter
I honestly don't think Kiya even knows what he's trying to say half the time. These two bit conspiracy theories are getting old but at the same time they do entertain me at some point.

The fact of the matter is Nate needed a wake up call and he's getting it by being on the bench. I don't get all this Nate love. We all know theres no way he comes back next season so why not give Douglas the minutes Nate would have played. Douglas is part of the future and Nate isn't.

I will remember Nate fondly for his enthusiasm and hustle on the offensive end (notice i didn't say defensive end) but at this point in his career he's worried about his own game not what benefits the team. Maybe after a stint in Europe he'll come back as a more complete player but until he matures he's nothing more then a marketing tool.

But Kiya please continue with your unfounded conspiracy theories about "celebrity coach" D'Antoni and what our lineup should be and what our record should be, and what players should be playing. I'm sure you got the inside info....

If people aren't praising Nate, Chandler, or Lee you don't want to hear it. I get that you have your favorites but at this point the guy you killed during the offseason Larry Hughes is the teams most important player.

lol. I don't think I ever fully understand Kiya's threads. The awkwardy placed boldings throw me off track when I think I'm getting somewhere. Which sucks cause the guy is here everyday posting enough words to fill a magazine in like 3 of this threads, and never gets credit. He's like our site's Jay Leno.

Keep posting Kiyaman, I don't understand you most of the time, but I still enjoy you as a poster.

Kiyaman

Legend

I did not kill Larry Hughes, his shooting the ball along with Lebron and Derrik Rose did that.
If u recall I wanted Hughes to start in the first game of the season vs D.Wade. I always said Larry Hughes is one of the 5 top defensive guards in the league. But the league knows Hughes cant shoot a jumper this is why oponents dont defend him close.

What pisses me off......is every Knicks writer and announcer keep bringing-up different reasons why Nate is DNP. But each one of their (long draft) reasons circle around the Magic Game and the shooting at the next team basket after the buzzer.

When every member could bring-up 15 games to DNP Duhon...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I did not kill Larry Hughes, his shooting the ball along with Lebron and Derrik Rose did that.
If u recall I wanted Hughes to start in the first game of the season vs D.Wade. I always said Larry Hughes is one of the 5 top defensive guards in the league. But the league knows Hughes cant shoot a jumper this is why oponents dont defend him close.

What pisses me off......is every Knicks writer and announcer keep bringing-up different reasons why Nate is DNP. But each one of their (long draft) reasons circle around the Magic Game and the shooting at the next team basket after the buzzer.

When every member could bring-up 15 games to DNP Duhon...
That's a fair point I guess.