New Danilo Gallinari Highlight mix 2

p0nder

Starter
yeah i really like this mix. the kid can just shoot the lights out. But obviously he's got some pretty good passing game and some monster defensive presence as well. only knock I can see on him is he doesn't have a super quick first step and doesn't break off defenders. But if you can set him even the slightest screen he'll knock it down. I watched that mix and saw him leaning into defenders to try and get the call, and was still knocking 'em down from everywhere so he doesn't even need to be wide open for the shot.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
against NOH also nice one dunk. I remember when he was drafted how people were booing and now he is starting to shine ! BTW nice video, take a look on his mix from europe - I've got some impression that he could make much more crazy drives and dunks and other shiny plays:teeth:

Stavrogin

Rookie
Awesome mix! :peace:

But, please, next time place the dot in Italy in the right place.
You put it on Rome, but Gallo is from Milan, in the North of the peninsula... :D :beer:

I dont know, I think people over look his first step based on the face his game is so similar to a small forward i.e 6.7ish. You have to remember this dude is almost 7 feet tall man, What you are asking for is him to look like kevin durant when well there are no other kevin durants, Dirks first step is terrible, but he has built enough core body strength to separate himself from defenders and shoot over them for days, Gallo has more natural all around ability than dirk, and with 15 more lbs of muscle will gain access to the same shot selection Dirk has. The thing I love is his touch is beyond Dirks already and his handle is beyond that of a hedo turkoglu. In terms of the future Small forwards I believe him and durant are the pedigree for the next ten years in terms of being close to 7 feet tall and playing like you are 6.7. He is a kid and he technically is rookie like in his experience, for what he does not in terms of getting his own shot off is beyond any draft pick we have acquired in knicks history, yes I said it in the history of knicks draft picks this kid in his first full season is showing me more than any swing man to don a knicks jersey... that can mean only great things.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
The thing that excites me more about Gallo than anything is his relentlessness on defense. He has not been backing down and been aggressive. He's been blocking shots left and right. I'm real happy that he's focusing on becoming a defensive threat. We all know that he can score but if he could give us that 1-2 blocks a game, damn we got ourselves a great player guys.

ANU

Starter
if Fernandez gets got in a harrington deal, can you imagine putting them between lbj? you know the space those two would give lebron?:D

douglas
fernandez
james
gallo
gortat?

woudl be awesome.

James would be at the 4 and gallo the 3 in this line up. With Mike D coaching you would have Lebron at the 4 running all day, and gallo curling at the 3 knocking down threes or resetting the offense.

As far as fernandez, the guy still has not shown me enough, maybe its being in portland but really you guys are that sold on him ???

what has he truly done to show he is a viable big time starter in this league.

dpryde

Benchwarmer
I was a Gallo doubter last year. he has proven me wrong time and time after again, and i can proudly say that hes my favorite knick now. hopefully jordan hill follows suit and can also improve.

is gallinari the next stojacovic?

nobody iz talkin about it now, but is it just me, or does gallanari have the potential to be as good as peja stojacovic was in his prime or even better? i truly beleive he does, he has the shot and hes pretty good now in just his second year, wat do u guyz think?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
nobody iz talkin about it now, but is it just me, or does gallanari have the potential to be as good as peja stojacovic was in his prime or even better? i truly beleive he does, he has the shot and hes pretty good now in just his second year, wat do u guyz think?

Yea, he is taller and just as pure with his jumper. I think he is capable of longer range than Peja too. I also love his ball handling and creativity. He makes great drives and dishes as well. I think if he focuses on moving with out the ball and can come around screens for the curl play/pull up he can be better than Peja. I can see him being as good as Dirk.

smokes

Huge Member
Great mix Big-C.

Gallo is the truth, the future of our Knicks. All we need is 2-3 consistent scorers and Mike D's system is going to come to life. If we keep Al or replace him suitably, keep Gallo and sign a big FA we are on the road to success.