La Clippers @ Ny Knicks

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
New York Knicks (8-17) vs. LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS(11-13)
Mon. 12/18/2009 at 8.00pm ET at MSG

I'm not going to say nothing about this game since I'm disgusted with our players and coaches decisions. So will be a preview from ESPN.

''Finally healthy, the Los Angeles Clippers are playing some of their best basketball of the season. The visiting Clippers look to match a season high with a third consecutive victory Friday night, as they try to defeat the New York Knicks for the fifth straight time. The Clippers are limiting opponents to 93.3 points in their last 10 games. Los Angeles' offense has made the difference against New York. The Clippers are averaging 113.8 points during their four-game winning streak in this series.

The Knicks (8-17) won four in a row earlier this month, but are now looking to avoid a third straight loss after falling 98-89 at Chicago on Thursday. Al Harrington scored 16 of his 18 points in the first period, but New York couldn't hold an early 17-point lead. New York shot a season-low 36.0 percent and finished 16 of 47 from 3-point range, setting an NBA season high for 3-point tries and falling two shy of the all-time record. "That's our game," said guard Chris Duhon, who also scored 18 points and is averaging 19.3 in his last three contests. "We're not going to go away from it. We're going to keep shooting it. If we're open, we shoot it." The Knicks are expected to be without guard Larry Hughes (12.3 ppg) for a second straight game because of a strained left groin.''

knicks.gif

PG. CHRIS DUHON
SG. WILSON CHANDLER
SF. JARRED JEFFRIES
PF. AL HARRINGTON
C. DAVID LEE

2377.jpg
3194.jpg
1717.jpg
308.jpg
2772.jpg

VS.

lac.gif

PG BARON DAVIS
SG ERIC GORDON
SF AL THORNTON
PF MARCUS CAMBY
C CHRIS KAMAN

194.jpg
3431.jpg
3237.jpg
125.jpg
1982.jpg

That's about all for this game and hope for the best.:crossfingers:​

My prediction: KNICKS 110 CLIPPERS 104

Last edited:

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Bender showing something. Atleast he's going at players on the defensive end. We have to get stops here. There's no way we're going to win this without playing better defense.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
How can Bender look so much better than Curry after 4 years of lay off?

I know that is talent and passion for the game.

Curry has no passion.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I knew we were going to lose tonight.

From Bulls-Knicks Thread:
Expect the Knicks to lose to the Clippers tonight. Look for many 3-point attempts falling short in the second half = tired legs.

When your starting 5 plays 40+ minutes the night before in a back-to-back they won't be able to compete.

iSaYughh

Starter
Gallo coming up hugely clutch. As usual.

Watching the rest of the bozos chuck up 3s is getting downright absurd, however. Not that this game is even that egregious in this regard, but it's a mentality that is raping our team.

Dant benches N8? Dant can't do sht to change what the players do on the court? Bench their asses too and have them ride the bench if they don't learn to change and WILL themselves to change and actually learn how to play basketball the way Dant supposedly knows how to.

metrocard

Legend
Duhon is a foquin clown.
I can't believe how horrible he is.
HORRIBLE.

Give the damn ball to the god damn Italian you piece of crap.

iSaYughh

Starter
The last 3 Dudonkey chucked up when we had a chance to bring the game to a tie, or 1score from the lead was pathetic.

Typical. Gallo beasts it up, coming up hugely clutch, and clowns like Dudonkey end up hurling 3s, let alone designing plays specifically around him.

iSaYughh

Starter
Great 3rd Q. 16 pt. deficit recovery was impressive. But it also shows how downright unwatchable this team would be without Gallo. And that if we put inept clowns wearing Knick jerseys like Duhon firmly on the bench we might have some real hope.

Gallo starting to show the slashing prowess he was known for, and his excellent bball IQ is readily apparent in addition to his obv 3pt skills.

metrocard

Legend
rotation should be

Douglas
Hughes
Harrington
Gallinari
Lee

Bench
Bender (looks awesome)
Chandler
Robinson

Cut
Curry
Jefferies
Duhon

ANU

Starter
rotation should be

Douglas
Hughes
Harrington
Gallinari
Lee

Bench
Bender (looks awesome)
Chandler
Robinson

Cut
Curry
Jefferies
Duhon
it should, but it won't because mike is an asshole.its crazy how blatant duhon neglects gallinari.

iSaYughh

Starter
rotation should be

Douglas
Hughes
Harrington
Gallinari
Lee

Bench
Bender (looks awesome)
Chandler
Robinson

Cut
Curry
Jefferies
Duhon

Simple, and simply true. Should be the rotation until Jeffries and/or Curry go.

Robinson + Jeffries trade. Should be doable. McGrady? Doesn't matter, just get rid of Jeffries. The way this team has been assembled, me must offer the FA's the allure of us inking 2, even if it's not two max.

iSaYughh

Starter
Good christ.....Davis' 3 was a dagger.

For the love of god...Duhon....D'ant....run the final minute with Gallo as our scoring centerpiece.

His slashing has been looking fcking great.

Sick fcking play by Lee. Horrible fcking shot by Harrington.