La Clippers @ Ny Knicks

iSaYughh

Starter
Great win. Gallo was an absolute stud and showed the true impact his game can have.

We still gave them a wide open gamewinning 3 at the end. To their best 3pt. shooter I think.

TunerAddict

Starter
Duhon almost had a triple double...

I obviously didn't watch that almost happen, I must be high and imagining all this shit...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
man i feel good, who knew johnathon bender would look that impressive in his first start? seriously ima root hard for him. if he can consistently give us 15-20 min of solid bball (that was supposed to be for curry who SUCKS) it would really help. his outside shot looked good. he hit all his free throws, and folks this was his FIRST game in 4 years!! ill kiyaman that for you guys 4 YEARS!!!! im hopin to god that he can average 8-10 pts off the bench consistently. he gave me so much energy in that second quarter. i was scared thing were gonna get ugly. and good game by gallo, dlee was a beast. duhorrible had a really good fourth quarter, but he always puts up a good game after 5 terrible ones. anyways go knicks, now we goota beat up the BOOBcats

iSaYughh

Starter
Play of the game?

Lee's tip in was sick, but lucky, and Harrington took the shot like a bum to begin with.

Gallo playing the charging foul to perfection was the most clutch and individually awesome thing of the game that gave us the win. His slashing was also a beauty to see. But that charging foul he took on he defensive stop of the game was so nice.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Awesome game. Awesome Team Effort. Gallo is the man. Whoever doubts that this kid is going to be something is crazy.

I really have to give it up to Duhon for this game. Dude ran the team excellently and made some clutch lay-ups. Why can't he play like this every game.

Also DLee killed it this game offensively.

Oh yeah happy to see Bender getting a opportunity and he showed more in those few minutes than what Curry has the past two seasons.

Was a great game to watch. Happy we got the win. GO :gony: !!!

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
Happy how the Knicks won, they took it to the cup more than that ridiculous performance in Chicago. The key was pushing Kaman further out in paint and doubling him when he got the ball, he didn't make a fg in the 4th. So they played D, drove to the basket for high % shots and made some 3s, a good balanced NBA game. That's a formula for winning bball, lets hope we've seen the last of the 40 plus 3pt shot games.

Bender was a pleasant surprise, if he keeps playing like this we have seen the last of Eddie Curry this season. Anyone remember Bender's game, he was just a jump shooter today. Guy with his size should have a post game which we need.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
damn it I missed the game....

Can someone please do me the favour of running me through Bender's game?

I saw the box score and he had 9 points! Sweet....

tiger0330

Legend
damn it I missed the game....

Can someone please do me the favour of running me through Bender's game?

I saw the box score and he had 9 points! Sweet....
1. Driving layup for 2.
2. Corner 3 from the left side.
3. 4 FTs 4-4
4. 1 block, I think it was on Thornton. We could use a shotblocker.

Didn't show a post game, played mostly on the perimeter like Okur, hope he has a post game. Had an impact in his 14 mins, great first game for him and probably the last we see of Eddie Curry if he plays like this.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
1. Driving layup for 2.
2. Corner 3 from the left side.
3. 4 FTs 4-4
4. 1 block, I think it was on Thornton. We could use a shotblocker.

Didn't show a post game, played mostly on the perimeter like Okur, hope he has a post game. Had an impact in his 14 mins, great first game for him and probably the last we see of Eddie Curry if he plays like this.
thanking you!!!!!

perfect answer...

milchshake

Benchwarmer
OMG wake me up, they went so hard at the end. I have finished watching game when it was 24-8, than took a cab to home and went sleep, am I still dreaming ? Good "tactic": loose first quarter, make me don't want watch game, than strong second half and finish.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
OMG wake me up, they went so hard at the end. I have finished watching game when it was 24-8, than took a cab to home and went sleep, am I still dreaming ? Good "tactic": loose first quarter, make me don't want watch game, than strong second half and finish.

lol if thts tru, then u gonna have to take one for the team nd stop watchin the games :p

Kiyaman

Legend
The reactions of both gallinari and jeffries when they called an offensive foul on jeffries!! jared did slightly push him but davis wacked gallinari on the head which caused more harm.

Oh yeah, jeffries may not have had the best boxscore game but his presence was very much felt without any stats!!!
if u guys pay attention at the end of the game- he was literally boxing out both kaman and camby together and also setting screens on both of them that led to duhons penetrations!! camby and kaman looked liked statues!

especially that last play with lee tipin - just look at jeffries goin in front of both camby and kaman leaving baron davis up for the rebound!!

Jared Jefferies presence in all 9 of the wins this season has been outstanding "team-performance" helping his teammates on both sides of the court. His stats dont measure up to the big performance he been giving this team.
After our first 25 games this season I am no longer with the crew of fans that want to trade Jared Jefferies.
He is well worth the $6M per this season.

Dont we have any player beside Lee that dont shoot from the 3-point line.....7' Bender shooting 3's....u would think being drafted as an athletic SF/PF a decade ago that he would specifically shoot from around the paint area by now.