Official Chris Duhon Appreciation Thread

naterob4

Benchwarmer
wow how bad was duhorrible in this game against the spurs. missed 2 late free throws, a layup, and a wide open 3. This guy is pathetic and tony douglas needs to start now.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Gallo, on the other hand, is a little bitch, whose feelings of entitlement disgust me. I'd rather keep Duhon than this bitch.

Looks like someone really appreciates chris dudonkey!!! who needs gallinari, when you could have one of the most explosive and exciting pg in the league? i think ogknickfan deserves an award for his cutting edge posts filled with insightful wisdom and knowledge. thanks for posting here!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Re: New York Watch thread. The race for the 2010 #1 pick.

by Bat on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:50 am
Forget the Church of Okur, we need to start the Church of Duhon.

2-8 FG including 1-7 3P, 7 pts, 1 reb, 2 assists, 1 stl in 28 minutes tonight at the starting PG.

I love that guy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

by Bat on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:52 am
Chris <NOBR style="COLOR: darkgreen; FONT-SIZE: 100%; FONT-WEIGHT: normal" id=itxt_nobr_29_0>Duhon </NOBR> for the season:

6.4 pts, 5.9 assts, 3.1 rebs, 1.2 stls, 1.8 TO's. 24% FG, 19% 3P, 34 MPG.

This guy is awesome.
Posted on the Jazz forums on Nov 26. That was the reputation of our starting PG. SMH

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

by Bat on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:07 am
duhon_lapdance2.jpg

duhon_lapdance.jpg

415645186_42b56d70f4.jpg

duhonfoursome.jpg

n590240524_151234_5809.jpg

icon_ip2.gif
icon_ip2.gif
icon_ip2.gif
icon_ip2.gif
icon_ip2.gif
icon_ip2.gif
icon_ip2.gif
icon_ip2.gif

LOL

if there is one individual that i would wish ill on its chris duhon.i hate him.i would love if he got traded to the bucks with for ridnour. reunite him with his old coach, and gives us an ideal pg.

BlackH20

Benchwarmer
Wow, that first post, thought I was...

I wish I could seize life by the balls like Chris Duhon.
He carries himself with such testosterone-infused power.

415645186_42b56d70f4.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

...unable to read the career stats and box scores in my old age. Hughes could do a better job, better defender, ball handling, court vision (loves defense, which has made his career length), more steals, beautiful assist even after 12 years. No three pointers, but not much worse than Duhon, plus he is 5 inches taller and gets you rebounds. Same shooting percentage at 2 point range and drives more. Always has stated in his career he needs 30 plus minutes twice a week to get his game, not sure if we will see it again. Some players, practice doesn't transfer to games, Hughes is one of those palyers. 12 years, but still only thirty. Hughes got into St. Louis University, smart dude, it's tough to get players there for they hold them to tough academic standards. Lost a lot of talent due to that.

DA won't let him play though, Coach K and him are real tight, this is one big favor for the Duke Train maybe. I challenge anyone to find a point guard that plays this many minutes that can't crack a 10 ppg average in their career.

I believe one guy in the West may be close, but still beats Duhon when you take in defensive stats.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I rather Jarried Jeffries be point guard next season.Duhon said he was working on finishing at the basket during the summer, yet he did better LAST season at that.Now it's just annoying just KNOWING he's gonna kick it out.

BlackH20

Benchwarmer
Duhon Alert

wow how bad was duhorrible in this game against the spurs. missed 2 late free throws, a layup, and a wide open 3. This guy is pathetic and tony douglas needs to start now.

Duhon against Raptors
Tonight 36 minutes: Points 4, Turnovers 4

What coach keeps this guy in? I think the volunteers at the YMCA would pull an 8th grader doing this. It's throwing the games, literally, this looks fishy.:afro:

Asimov

Benchwarmer
Duhon is the one keeping this team from the playoffs. I just cant believe what an awful ball handler this guy is. His has below average skill sets across the board and the only thing he can do right now is chuck up threes.

I hate to say it, but I'd rather have STEPHON CRACKBURY right now.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Duhon is the one keeping this team from the playoffs. I just cant believe what an awful ball handler this guy is. His has below average skill sets across the board and the only thing he can do right now is chuck up threes.

I hate to say it, but I'd rather have STEPHON CRACKBURY right now.

anyone would like to have marbury instead of dudonkey

mafra

Legend
Duhon's line tonight (against DET) through three quarters:

0 points (on 0-3 shooting); 0-2 from 3-point range; 4 turnovers : 3 assists.

The best was his 2 quick turnovers in the 3rd, followed by a chuck 3-pointer, which he clanked.

We have ZERO points from our 3-headed PG tonight (Duhon-Hughes-Nate)... 0-10 shooting so far. 5 turnovers : 5 assists.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Duhon's line tonight (against DET) through three quarters:

0 points (on 0-3 shooting); 0-2 from 3-point range; 4 turnovers : 3 assists.

The best was his 2 quick turnovers in the 3rd, followed by a chuck 3-pointer, which he clanked.

We have ZERO points from our 3-headed PG tonight (Duhon-Hughes-Nate)... 0-10 shooting so far. 5 turnovers : 5 assists.

Dudonkey has earned himself a big contract. 6 years 100 million. Really. I love Chris Dudonkey. Hes my hero. Please Donnie forget Lebron...get Dudonkey resigned pronto!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Dudonkey has earned himself a big contract. 6 years 100 million. Really. I love Chris Dudonkey. Hes my hero. Please Donnie forget Lebron...get Dudonkey resigned pronto!
Remember the Celtics putting up that championship banner in their training camp to give them motivation to win it?

We should retire Duhon's number 1 (his number truely represents where he stands amungst the all time greats) at the Knicks training camp, but, not as just motivation of having the star on our team, but because he deserves it already.

As Gus Johnson would say, Duhon is pure.

BlackH20

Benchwarmer
Great night, D'Antonio has to lower him to 18 minutes, but Chris come through with 4, Turnovers and 0 points. Last three games, is he shut out in two of them? I mean, not a single point for our starting point guard every game of this year. Start him next game coach, back to thirty five minutes. Puts Hughes in, yanks, a big 8 minutes, head game, and Robinson, who both Hughes and him have not been in a game together for 2 months.
Yanks Hughes, back to Duhon. Hughes 0-4, not that he should have any rust on him, but good assist. You lost the team DA, flushed the season, first with Curry, then with Robinson, sucked the spirit right out them.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I think Eddy Curry should be our PG. I mean even Giraffe looked better as our pg than Dudonkey. Who knows what wonders Curry could pull off.

BlackH20

Benchwarmer
D'Ant says Chris Duhon, "favorite player", but Lee is coming close

A coach says that Chris Duhon, who is the worst point guard in the league and starts 40 games and plays 32 minutes plus is your favorite player? And you tell the press you have a favorite player? Say it ain't so?

Sure Lee rented a jet to go to his grandfathers funeral (I love Lee), but D'Ant to say he likes Lee more now is goofy. Des Lee was a billionaire in St. Louis. Lee could not only rent the jet, he could have bought it and gave it to D'Ant.

Too bad the Hughes and Lebron and Arenas, and numerous NBA players are tight, because D'Ant is not going to be able to attract anyone to this city.
When you see that Hughes has put up better stats than Duhon, on offense, and way better stats on defense and running players, running the clock, you should be pissed, so should management and the fans. This guy plays favorites, sits Nate a month and cost the Knicks a few wins. Duhon gets shut out in playing 35 minutes more than once this year and starts everygame? D'Ant says in the post he is his favorite player. WHEW, get Isiah back, this is going to take a decade to fix.
:gony:
Probably his favorite player because Duhon reminds D'Ant of himself, shooting 31% in the arc, not scoring a whole game with 5 turnovers.
Go to Italy, take your other favs with you, you screwed up this team, they can't get along when you jerk them around like this and it is all over the league now. Great way to get players to New York Coach!
Lee is a great player, Chandler good player, Gallo, young, Jeffries, a center, defense, no points, Harrington, you can all hate him, but he scores and plays hard, Hughes, Curry, Robinson, Rookies and down to the guy getting on a flight to Europe are all D'Ant's players he plays head games with. You pick your number one pick at 8 and he does not play. Maybe your highschool coach brother can help him? Buy this coach out, or wait a decade.

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Last season I would have agreed with you, and stats-wise you're opinion is sound. CP3 does put up better numbers. But Utah is a potential West Coast finalist in my eyes, NOH will be lucky to see playoffs this year.
Not a chance Utah makes a move in the West. Honestly, Dwill is always injured, and I think Memphis or OKC are gunna take up Utah's spot in the playoffs