NY KNICKS vs. CHI-CAGO BULLSHIT @ MSG -12/22/09- 7:30 PM

KingCharles34

All Star
I think we might just escape with a win...not that we deserve it, but a win is a win. If we do win, we'll remain one game out of the playoffs.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Mothafukkin right. WE GOT THE VICTORY. Too close for comfort though.

LMAO on how Gallo shunned duhon from giving him a pound. He left dudu-ho hanging :lol:

smokes

Huge Member
Oh well, we made it in the end.

To be fair the Bulls came out hard and really turned it on defensively, wouldn't allow us any easy looks in the 3rd or 4th.

Was a few of those horrible cringeworthy plays (Jefferies inbound to Chandler, Jefferies 3 although he was WIDE open, benching Chandler for Gallo when The Big Cock was shooting blanks) but really it was the intensity of the Bulls defense that made it hard for us.

Sigh of relief that we closed this one out at least.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
David Lee was unbelievable this game. He came threw with that clutch shot. He ended up with 18 points and 21 REBOUNDS! Damn!

Our second half was horrendous. We couldn't hit a shot and we didn't play defense like we did in the first.

Gallo had a bad shooting night and hey it happens to the best of them but he came threw with the hustle, rebounding, and 3 BLOCKS!

Jefferies does everything you can think of on the court. He's everywhere.

Happy we came out with this win. It would have be very upsetting after we played a great first half. 3 in a row, Let's Go Knicks !!!

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I think this moves up to the 10th spot, possibly the 9th spot and only a 1/2 game out of the 8th spot.

Detroit lost again but Charlotte won.

This is amazing considering where this team was a few weeks ago.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
A win is a win...I just wish these wins stopped giving me multiple heart attacks per game...

lol i know what you mean, and for once i think im glad we blew this lead. i needed reinforcement to see if our defense is for real. the knicks in the beginning of the season would lose...badly, why? lack of defense. the reason we won today was because of david lee, and defense (jeffries, gallo, chandler all had great defensive efforts). our defense has been sensational of late. i really love watching all these cock blocks (HOMOOOO), steals, and the hard work. if we can keep this kinda defensive effort night in and night out we'll make that 8th spot. but its all about consistency. and chris dudu always finds a way to give us all a heart attack. and the more i see those cock blocks, the more i want to see more. they were all beautiful blocks. lets face it in the beginning of the season, if gallo had a 2-13 night he'd be awful. but tonight he had a bad shooting night and made a difference on defense. good win, and im happy we didnt pull a "bulls"

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Oh well, we made it in the end.

To be fair the Bulls came out hard and really turned it on defensively, wouldn't allow us any easy looks in the 3rd or 4th.

Was a few of those horrible cringeworthy plays (Jefferies inbound to Chandler, Jefferies 3 although he was WIDE open, benching Chandler for Gallo when The Big Cock was shooting blanks) but really it was the intensity of the Bulls defense that made it hard for us.

Sigh of relief that we closed this one out at least.

You forgot Duhorrible's blown open lay-ups. A paraplegic could of made those lay-ups that he missed.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Lee said at the half that he's been working hard on his jumper and it showed tonight. Also said that he's working on his defense because he has to.

5 stars for honesty.

johnstarky

Rotation player
So much for your prediction...

The Bulls were one stop away from getting the opportunity to take the lead.It's easy to come back and respond to my post right after the Knicks win the game but they should have never allowed a struggling Chicago Bulls team to cut a 22 point lead down to 1.Good win by the Knicks but they need to learn how to put teams away in the second half of games if they want to make the playoffs.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
d'antoni sounded like a bitch when talking about Nate in the post game interview. Be a man about it. He looked like he was gonna cry. He should of said "**** you! I don't want to play him and that's it."

TunerAddict

Starter
d'antoni sounded like a bitch when talking about Nate in the post game interview. Be a man about it. He looked like he was gonna cry. He should of said "**** you! I don't want to play him and that's it."

What does this have to do with anything?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
The Bulls were one stop away from getting the opportunity to take the lead.It's easy to come back and respond to my post right after the Knicks win the game but they should have never allowed a sruggling Chicago team to cut a 22 point lead down to 1.Good win by the Knicks but they need to learn how to put teams away in the second half of games if they want to make the playoffs.

of course its easy when you make a dumb comment that has a high chance of backfiring. come on starky, don't ever doubt the Knicks.