OUR NY KNICKS

New_York_Knicks.gif

VS

THE CHI-CAGO BULLSHIT

bullshit6gf.jpg

PLAYING AT THE WORLDS MOST FAMOUS ARENA

madison-square-garden.jpg

mia_dan_600x400_rd3.jpg

Good evening everyone, this is your host, SLY1984, bringing you greatness. Tonight's game will be between our NY KNICKS and those losers from shit-town :lol: It will be a fun game to watch, as the NY KNICKS seek redemption from last week's loss to the homo-bulls. The KNICKS come into tonight's game riding a two game win streak, and also a five game home win streak, as they look to add on with tonight's game.

Now, before we go further into tonight's game, lets check out highlight's from the last game:

NY KNICKS vs. BOBCATS 12-20-09

OK, NOW FOR THE STARTING LINE-UPS!!!

knicks-city-dancers-for-first-words-post-3182008.jpg

AT POINT...CHRIS DUHON...:td:(Damn. now I know why we keep on losing to the bulls...)

duhon.jpg

AT SHOOTING GUARD...WILL "THE THRILL" CHANDLER!!!

display_image_GYI0058697702.jpg

AT SMALL FORWARD...JARED JEFFRIES!!!

IMG_2477.JPG

AT POWER FORWARD...AL HARRINGTON!!!

al-harrington-253x360.jpg

AND AT CENTER...DAVID LEE!!!

david_lee_roth1.jpg

WAIT...WRONG DAVID LEE...LET'S TRY THAT ONE MORE TIME...

david-lee.jpg

OK...THIRD TIMES THE CHARM!!!...(BY THE WAY, DR. LEE WORKS MON-THURS- 9AM-5PM AND ON FRIDAYS- 10AM-3PM)

david-lee-1-med.jpg

LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR YOUR NY KNICKS!!!

new-york-knicks-city-dancers-05.jpg

AND NOW FOR THE VISITING TEAM... :td:

WHO GIVES A SHIT!!! THEY BLEW A 35 POINT LEAD YESTERDAY!!! :lol:

AND NOW A GAME PREVIEW BY ESPN-

The Chicago Bulls seemed to be well on their way to closing their six-game homestand with a convincing victory Monday night, one that would enable them to rest their regulars in the fourth quarter before heading into Madison Square Garden.

Instead, they produced one of the biggest collapses in NBA history.
The Bulls look to wash away the sting of an astounding defeat and avoid an eighth straight road loss Tuesday night against the New York Knicks.
Chicago (10-16) began its homestand 1-2 but bounced back by winning tight games against the Knicks (10-17) and Atlanta heading into Monday's visit from Sacramento.
The Bulls raced out to a 38-19 lead after one quarter and went up 79-44 with 8:50 left in the third, but there would be no rest for Vinny Del Negro's seven-man rotation before hitting the road. The Kings cut 16 points off the lead by the end of the third quarter and outscored Chicago 33-10 in the fourth to win 102-98, posting the NBA's largest comeback since Utah overcame a 36-point deficit to beat Denver on Nov. 27, 1996.
The Jazz trailed by 34 at halftime.
"We are not good enough to take a minute off, let alone a half," Del Negro told the NBA's official Web site. "We stopped being aggressive, stopped going to the basket. You let teams back in games, they get their confidence up."
Chicago had seven turnovers in the final 12 minutes and 18 overall after not giving it away once in the first quarter. The Bulls were outscored 28-6 over the final 10:15.
"I think we relaxed," said Luol Deng, who scored 25 of his 26 points by the 10:39 mark of the third quarter. "I'm not sure what happened offensively, but defensively we just relaxed. We were making mistakes defensively and we were just not aggressive and that carries over to the offense."
Hitting the road probably isn't the best way for the Bulls to get over the historic collapse. Chicago has lost its last seven road games by an average of 18.3 points, and fell 118-83 in Atlanta on Dec. 9 in its last game away from the United Center -- prompting center Joakim Noah to say the Bulls "are not competing together at all."
Despite Monday's dreadful home loss, Chicago was on the positive end of a come-from-behind victory last Thursday against the Knicks. New York built a 17-point first quarter lead largely due to Al Harrington's 14 points and some success behind the 3-point line, but cooled off as the Bulls won 98-89.
Harrington scored four points after the first quarter as the Knicks attempted a team-record 47 3s. Deng, who's playing through a small fracture in his left thumb, had 24 points and 13 rebounds, while John Salmons and Derrick Rose combined for 38 points.
New York, which averages 27.9 attempts from beyond the arc, has scaled back in its past two games, attempting 48 total. The Knicks have won both by four points, beating the Los Angeles Clippers 95-91 on Friday behind 25 points from David Lee and getting 26 from Wilson Chandler on Sunday in a 98-94 win over Charlotte.
More importantly, New York improved to 9-8 since opening 1-9, and limited its opponent to under 100 points for the seventh straight game.
"You work every day on everything, not just on your offense," said Danilo Gallinari, who had 21 points and a game-saving block against the Bobcats. "I think we are definitely playing better. We are playing I think really good defense (for) 48 minutes."
The Knicks haven't held eight straight opponents under 100 since a nine-game stretch Nov. 4-20, 2005.

knicks_city_dancers_4.jpg

THE VERBAL ASSASSIN'S FINAL STATEMENT:

Winning tonight will be very important because we need to establish ourselves as a winning team in the NBA. If we are to become a winning (.500) team, we shouldn't lose to mediocre teams like the bulls. Hopefully we keep this home win streak going, and show everyone what we're about.

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THE GAME!!!

HAVE SOME DRINKS. HAVE SOME P*SSY. I'M OUT. PEACE

JOINT FOR THE GAME:

LORDS OF THE UNDERGROUND- CHIEF ROCKA

Last edited:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
lol @ this thread, great stuff sly! and btw the bulls just lost a 35 POINT LEAD to the kings at home LMAOOO. the chicago bull-shit are prob crying their asses off, how the **** do u blow a 35 point lead in the third quarter????? haha @ vinny "i dont know how to coach" del negro. we have to beat the bullshits. if the kings can come back from 35 down, cant we beat them on our home floor? derrick rose aka steve francis II will prob shit all ova duhorn if he guards him, so hopefully giraffe will guard him. basically whoeva duhorn guards will have an amazing night. go knicks, plz dont blow it, and again great thread sly

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Bulls had a 35 point lead and lost to the Kings tonight at home. Bulls led 79-44 with 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Is Vinny Del Negro fired after this one? Put this win in the column for us, thank you schedule makers!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Bulls had a 35 point lead and lost to the Kings tonight at home. Bulls led 79-44 with 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Is Vinny Del Negro fired after this one? Put this win in the column for us, thank you schedule makers!

nonono bro, we need vinny "i dont know how to coach" del negro "coaching" for one more game. then they can fire him. we dont want an actually smart nba coach turning derrick rose into what hes supposed to become, at least not while they playing us.

clumsy

Rotation player
i do know this, i hate the Bulls because they are a prime landing spot for Wade or Lebron. The team is defensive minded and does not have a legit #1 Option as constructed. That is why they are so garb this year without Ben Gordon....

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
lol @ this thread, great stuff sly! and btw the bulls just lost a 35 POINT LEAD to the kings at home LMAOOO. the chicago bull-shit are prob crying their asses off, how the **** do u blow a 35 point lead in the third quarter????? haha @ vinny "i dont know how to coach" del negro. we have to beat the bullshits. if the kings can come back from 35 down, cant we beat them on our home floor? derrick rose aka steve francis II will prob shit all ova duhorn if he guards him, so hopefully giraffe will guard him. basically whoeva duhorn guards will have an amazing night. go knicks, plz dont blow it, and again great thread sly

Thanks bro, I always appreciate the love (NO HOMO :lol: yea I saw that other thread.)

Word, last night's loss by the bulls will help us alot tonight. they're gonna come here deflated after such a disappointing game. hopefully the Knicks take advantage of this.

dre48ny

Rotation player
We have to b careful cause the Bulls will come focused as they got embarrassed. That was probably one of the most embarassing losses ever.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
We have to b careful cause the Bulls will come focused as they got embarrassed. That was probably one of the most embarassing losses ever.
Absolutely, We have to put the foot on the gas pedal early... Come out strong and take them right out of the game.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Yeah I was shocked when I woke up this morning and heard the Bullies blew that lead. They were replaying pieces of the radio broadcast this morning and clowning Bulls play-by-play announcer Neil Funk because he said he would to NYK if the Bulls blew that lead. As Martin would say: "Get to steppin'". Look forward to seeing the game tonight. Go Knicks!!!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Yeah I was shocked when I woke up this morning and heard the Bullies blew that lead. They were replaying pieces of the radio broadcast this morning and clowning Bulls play-by-play announcer Neil Funk because he said he would to NYK if the Bulls blew that lead. As Martin would say: "Get to steppin'". Look forward to seeing the game tonight. Go Knicks!!!

is it just me or do you only come here to post when the bulls have something to do with the thread....

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
JUST FINISHED THE MASTERPIECE, Y'ALL...

CHECK IT OUT:

A VERBAL ASSASSIN PRODUCTION

deadpool.jpg

Welcome one and all to tonight's feature presentation:

OUR NY KNICKS

New_York_Knicks.gif

VS

THE CHI-CAGO BULLSHIT

bullshit6gf.jpg

PLAYING AT THE WORLDS MOST FAMOUS ARENA

madison-square-garden.jpg

mia_dan_600x400_rd3.jpg

Good evening everyone, this is your host, SLY1984, bringing you greatness. Tonight's game will be between our NY KNICKS and those losers from shit-town :lol: It will be a fun game to watch, as the NY KNICKS seek redemption from last week's loss to the homo-bulls. The KNICKS come into tonight's game riding a two game win streak, and also a five game home win streak, as they look to add on with tonight's game.

Now, before we go further into tonight's game, lets check out highlight's from the last game:

NY KNICKS vs. BOBCATS 12-20-09

OK, NOW FOR THE STARTING LINE-UPS!!!

knicks-city-dancers-for-first-words-post-3182008.jpg

AT POINT...CHRIS DUHON...:td:(Damn. now I know why we keep on losing to the bulls...)

duhon.jpg

AT SHOOTING GUARD...WILL "THE THRILL" CHANDLER!!!

display_image_GYI0058697702.jpg

AT SMALL FORWARD...JARED JEFFRIES!!!

IMG_2477.JPG

AT POWER FORWARD...AL HARRINGTON!!!

al-harrington-253x360.jpg

david_lee_roth1.jpg

WAIT...WRONG DAVID LEE...LET'S TRY THAT ONE MORE TIME...

david-lee.jpg

OK...THIRD TIMES THE CHARM!!!...(BY THE WAY, DR. LEE WORKS MON-THURS- 9AM-5PM AND ON FRIDAYS- 10AM-3PM)

david-lee-1-med.jpg

LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR YOUR NY KNICKS!!!

new-york-knicks-city-dancers-05.jpg

AND NOW FOR THE VISITING TEAM... :td:

WHO GIVES A SHIT!!! THEY BLEW A 35 POINT LEAD YESTERDAY!!! :lol:

AND NOW A GAME PREVIEW BY ESPN-

The Chicago Bulls seemed to be well on their way to closing their six-game homestand with a convincing victory Monday night, one that would enable them to rest their regulars in the fourth quarter before heading into Madison Square Garden.

Instead, they produced one of the biggest collapses in NBA history.
The Bulls look to wash away the sting of an astounding defeat and avoid an eighth straight road loss Tuesday night against the New York Knicks.
Chicago (10-16) began its homestand 1-2 but bounced back by winning tight games against the Knicks (10-17) and Atlanta heading into Monday's visit from Sacramento.
The Bulls raced out to a 38-19 lead after one quarter and went up 79-44 with 8:50 left in the third, but there would be no rest for Vinny Del Negro's seven-man rotation before hitting the road. The Kings cut 16 points off the lead by the end of the third quarter and outscored Chicago 33-10 in the fourth to win 102-98, posting the NBA's largest comeback since Utah overcame a 36-point deficit to beat Denver on Nov. 27, 1996.
The Jazz trailed by 34 at halftime.
"We are not good enough to take a minute off, let alone a half," Del Negro told the NBA's official Web site. "We stopped being aggressive, stopped going to the basket. You let teams back in games, they get their confidence up."
Chicago had seven turnovers in the final 12 minutes and 18 overall after not giving it away once in the first quarter. The Bulls were outscored 28-6 over the final 10:15.
"I think we relaxed," said Luol Deng, who scored 25 of his 26 points by the 10:39 mark of the third quarter. "I'm not sure what happened offensively, but defensively we just relaxed. We were making mistakes defensively and we were just not aggressive and that carries over to the offense."
Hitting the road probably isn't the best way for the Bulls to get over the historic collapse. Chicago has lost its last seven road games by an average of 18.3 points, and fell 118-83 in Atlanta on Dec. 9 in its last game away from the United Center -- prompting center Joakim Noah to say the Bulls "are not competing together at all."
Despite Monday's dreadful home loss, Chicago was on the positive end of a come-from-behind victory last Thursday against the Knicks. New York built a 17-point first quarter lead largely due to Al Harrington's 14 points and some success behind the 3-point line, but cooled off as the Bulls won 98-89.
Harrington scored four points after the first quarter as the Knicks attempted a team-record 47 3s. Deng, who's playing through a small fracture in his left thumb, had 24 points and 13 rebounds, while John Salmons and Derrick Rose combined for 38 points.
New York, which averages 27.9 attempts from beyond the arc, has scaled back in its past two games, attempting 48 total. The Knicks have won both by four points, beating the Los Angeles Clippers 95-91 on Friday behind 25 points from David Lee and getting 26 from Wilson Chandler on Sunday in a 98-94 win over Charlotte.
More importantly, New York improved to 9-8 since opening 1-9, and limited its opponent to under 100 points for the seventh straight game.
"You work every day on everything, not just on your offense," said Danilo Gallinari, who had 21 points and a game-saving block against the Bobcats. "I think we are definitely playing better. We are playing I think really good defense (for) 48 minutes."
The Knicks haven't held eight straight opponents under 100 since a nine-game stretch Nov. 4-20, 2005.

knicks_city_dancers_4.jpg

THE VERBAL ASSASSIN'S FINAL STATEMENT:

Winning tonight will be very important because we need to establish ourselves as a winning team in the NBA. If we are to become a winning (.500) team, we shouldn't lose to mediocre teams like the bulls. Hopefully we keep this home win streak going, and show everyone what we're about.

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THE GAME!!!

HAVE SOME DRINKS. HAVE SOME P*SSY. I'M OUT. PEACE

JOINT FOR THE GAME:

LORDS OF THE UNDERGROUND- CHIEF ROCKA

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
Nice thread Sly and I hope we destroy the bull shithers.

What about Rose last night saying '' we are gonna take it out on the Knicks''

I hope Dantoni put Curry in for couple minutes so the fat azz put a Rondo on that prick.
Also that Noah freak said '' we are lucky we can redeem ourselves against the Knicks and what better place to do it than MSG''.

These punks talking about us like it's a given.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
^^^^thanks Knicks4life.

Game's about to start. We gotta finish strong tonight. That's what killed us last game against the bulls.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Nice thread Sly and I hope we destroy the bull shithers.

What about Rose last night saying '' we are gonna take it out on the Knicks''

I hope Dantoni put Curry in for couple minutes so the fat azz put a Rondo on that prick.
Also that Noah freak said '' we are lucky we can redeem ourselves against the Knicks and what better place to do it than MSG''.

These punks talking about us like it's a given.

no doubt bro, thanks.

Yea, I don't like those punks either. Noah's bitch ass is gonna eat those words.

smokes

Huge Member
Great thread sly...

Looking forward to this game more than any other so far this season. It's getting personal. Just saw Hughes basically laughing at rose dropping our name. We better slap them upside the head tonight, we need redemption after last week.

GO KNICKS!

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Great thread sly...

Looking forward to this game more than any other so far this season. It's getting personal. Just saw Hughes basically laughing at rose dropping our name. We better slap them upside the head tonight, we need redemption after last week.

GO KNICKS!

Thank you, Smokes.

Gallo's starting??? Damn, espn does not give good info. I could of made so many "big cock" jokes. smh