NY KNICKS vs. CHI-CAGO BULLSHIT @ MSG -12/22/09- 7:30 PM

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Finally, Duhon passes to Gallo on that three. I'm telling you, the better Duhon gets to know the Cock, the more he will love the Cock.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
They're playing well so far. Good energy and good team bball. Just hope they keep this going for the whole game.

KingCharles34

All Star
lol I love the thread SLY, pure comedy my mayne :lol:

I wasnt watchin the Knicks for a while...I was bored with them and I was watchin other teams more. But the Knicks have been playin much better this month and its great to finally say...I dont think they've had a month this good since Allan Houston was still on the team. I have been occasionally lurkin here just reading what everyone writes, but I used to criticize people constantly for not watchin the Knicks and stating their opinions...so I wasnt about to do the same.

Im in love with the Big Cock...hes been blockin shots, scoring, rebounding, and playin defense. Whats surprised me the most is his ability to block shots. Oh yea, no homo to the first thing i said.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
How can you not love the Bender acquisition? He's playing some D out there and his awareness is more than I'd possibly have expected after a 4 year hiatus.

I was the biggest skeptic on this dude and I am very happily eating my words.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
lol I love the thread SLY, pure comedy my mayne :lol:

I wasnt watchin the Knicks for a while...I was bored with them and I was watchin other teams more. But the Knicks have been playin much better this month and its great to finally say...I dont think they've had a month this good since Allan Houston was still on the team. I have been occasionally lurkin here just reading what everyone writes, but I used to criticize people constantly for not watchin the Knicks and stating their opinions...so I wasnt about to do the same.

Im in love with the Big Cock...hes been blockin shots, scoring, rebounding, and playin defense. Whats surprised me the most is his ability to block shots. Oh yea, no homo to the first thing i said.

Thanks alot, bro. Yea, you've been gone for a while.

After the first twenty games I was going to call it quits on watching games too, but this month they have been rapin' teams. They have been all up in that ass, like eddy curry on limodrivers :lol:

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
How can you not love the Bender acquisition? He's playing some D out there and his awareness is more than I'd possibly have expected after a 4 year hiatus.

I was the biggest skeptic on this dude and I am very happily eating my words.

Can't agree with you more. For a guy who has had some serious knee injuries, who would have thought that he would play with so much effort. Usually players come off injuries and are very restricted so they don't get injured again. He's going for rebounds, attacking the basket, and shooting well.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Man.... I have to watch gameson the net and my stream site is being a fag...

I use atdhe.net.

Does ANYBODY know a different sitewhere I can watch this game?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Good game so far. We are up by 18 points. Great defense being played by the Knicks. The bulls will be lucky to score 30 by halftime.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
What a great first half by the Knicks. They're playing great team basketball. Gallo has two blocks already. The team is also playing good defense.

I hope they keep their mind on straight and learn from the Bulls from the previous night. Not get ahead of themselves and come out with the same intensity. Up 22 at half, got to love that.

KingCharles34

All Star
I would like the Big Cock to go hard with me....no homo. I mean like, a practice session with him. I could improve alot if I got the chance to battle the cock one on one :cool:

Can someone please tell me if Jared Jeffries is a good player now? Its just so hard to believe, Mike Breen stays suckin his wee wee...I thought Jeffries was married? His wife never gets a chance to give Jeffries wee wee some sucky sucky...I hate Mike Breen but thats a whole other subject. He b!tches about stupid things.

Thanks alot, bro. Yea, you've been gone for a while.

After the first twenty games I was going to call it quits on watching games too, but this month they have been rapin' teams. They have been all up in that ass, like eddy curry on limodrivers :lol:
lol eddy curry stays rapin little white guys that drive limo's :lol:

KingCharles34

All Star
We got a chance to do somethin big tonight...If we win, Vinny Del Negro might get fired. Just imagine the Knicks being partially responsible for a coach gettin fired....a coach from another team, that is...:)

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I would like the Big Cock to go hard with me....no homo. I mean like, a practice session with him. I could improve alot if I got the chance to battle the cock one on one :cool:

Can someone please tell me if Jared Jeffries is a good player now? Its just so hard to believe, Mike Breen stays suckin his wee wee...I thought Jeffries was married? His wife never gets a chance to give Jeffries wee wee some sucky sucky...I hate Mike Breen but thats a whole other subject. He b!tches about stupid things.

lol eddy curry stays rapin little white guys that drive limo's :lol:

Lmao.

It would be cool to go one on one with the Big Cock. If you ever do, don't forget to wear protection. You know like elbow pads, knee pads, wrist bands, etc. You don't want to get injured playing with the Cock. :lol: