Help needed with an order from the States!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I need some help with an order a want to place on a website but i can't do it on my own.

What i need is somebody to order 3 small devices for me and ship them to a USA address to a friend of mine who's coming back to Romania in early January. The problem is i can't make the order from here because the store only accepts USA billed credit cards.

The solution would be to send somebody the amount of money through paypal (including shipping fees and paypal feels), who can then make the order to my guy's place.

I'm a bit short on time as the order must be placed before Jan 4th, can anyone save me with this?

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
I need some help with an order a want to place on a website but i can't do it on my own.

What i need is somebody to order 3 small devices for me and ship them to a USA address to a friend of mine who's coming back to Romania in early January. The problem is i can't make the order from here because the store only accepts USA billed credit cards.

The solution would be to send somebody the amount of money through paypal (including shipping fees and paypal feels), who can then make the order to my guy's place.

I'm a bit short on time as the order must be placed before Jan 4th, can anyone save me with this?

You can PM me Radu and I will be happy to help you out if I can.