New York Knicks vs. Indiana Pacers 01/03/2010

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I'm glad to see that the rookies are getting minutes.

This is a game that shows what kind of potential we have as a team. Good teams are suppose to blow-out wack teams, and that's what we are doing.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★

This is a game that shows what kind of potential we have as a team. Good teams are suppose to blow-out wack teams, and that's what we are doing.
yes you must be able to beat the weaker teams with hurt guys great win. :gony:

we were just blown out by the nets a few days ago.
I am not getting excited about beating a college level basketball team.
Lets see how we do against charlotte who seems to match up well with us and will wind up being our primary rival for that 8th seed this year.

Knickerbocker201

Benchwarmer

GREAT WIN KNICKS... I would also like to see the rookies get a bit more minutes as well... i dont know if you guys notice but Hill has an OK stroke to his shot... i think they should of fed him the ball a little more but i guess that will come in time..
ad days rest lets see if the Knicks come back with the same aggression on both ends of the court

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
i enjoyed every ****ing minute of that game. holy shitt how bout that dunk gallo put up? will the thrill was ballinnn, d-lee keeps putting up show after show on the court. our starters WRECKEEDDDD the pacers. even though it was kinda boring in the 4th it was still good to see hill and douglass get some minutes. hill's jumpshot looked good, and douglass had two nice steals. nate did the heavy lifting last game but was off, and when nate and al were on teh court wiht gallo, its like gallo started being passive nd stopped demanding the ball. gallo was super aggressive with the starters and hes got to keep up that aggresiveness when hes playing with the bench. anyways its hard to be a bitch about the game when we almost won by 50! im pissed that school starts tomorrow but this def will make me sleep good.

Torp

Benchwarmer
Very happy with Chandler's game recently. Usually when he does well, the knicks do well. Gallo also showing everyone that you better respect his inside game as much as his outside shooting.

And it doesn't hurt when dudu hits his shots. No really, this is one of the biggest reasons for most of our losses. When dudu hits his shots, we usually win.

David consistent as always. And JJ is proving his defensive worth more and more every game.

Harrington's hustle and love for playing in new york is always a pleasure to watch.

Nate should really mostly be utilized as a secret weapon when we need a big boost. I think if we are doing well and have a lead we should use larry more for his defense.

Torp

Benchwarmer
Good ball movement for most of the game. The Nate and Al lineup is a real killer though. Gallo never touched the ball when they were in together, and our defense fell apart.

I agree. I felt very uncomfortable when nate was in with harrington. I think harrington should be in the starting lineup again, and seperate harrington and nate when possible.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
:teeth:I remember the time, it was one of the weakest team played against boston and they hit only 59 points in game ( loosing 59-104 ). Now we can say knicks paid they dues ! The things are changing so swiftly, after bad-luck start, they won OT, lost game with NJN, make a blowout, at last ten games 6-4. Enjoy the ride with NYK:gony:

there're playing for YOU
turn your TV on
it's a new york knicks
don't be afraid
they won another game !

Last edited:

clumsy

Rotation player
Nah i think Harrington is a great 6th man. He disrupts chemistry when he starts...him and Gallo should not be playing together. His natural tendency is to want to take volumes of shots...let him do it off the bench.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
:teeth:I remember the time, it was one of the weakest team played against boston and they hit only 59 points in game ( loosing 59-104 ). Now we can say knicks paid they dues ! The things are changing so swiftly, after bad-luck start, they won OT, lost game with NJN, make a blowout, at last ten games 6-4. Enjoy the ride with NYK:gony:

there're playing for YOU
turn your TV on
it's a new york knicks
don't be afraid
they won another game !

Wow. That's some bad rhymin'.