Futbol*appreciation*thread

th3realicon

Rotation player
Shakhtar Donetsk have announced the sale of Henrikh Mkhitaryan to Borussia Dortmund for ?27.5 million.. WHO? ...lol..25 goals in 29 matches in Ukraine. The next Shevchenko?

Mark my words with him and Aubumeyang BVB will be much better that it was with Gotze.

LeFlume

All Star
Did you guys see this?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic with a ridiculous goal against Bastia. He's amazing.

And how 'bout them ROMA? :peace:

bigapple

Starter
look @ Roma goals lost and scored

look where Man Utd is now [RVP is not happy right now]

look what happend with Arsenal after they lost fist match @ home then signed Oezil where they r now

tuesdays match Arsenal vs BVB will b hughe but i cant watch live just relive too many supermatches @ same time thats bad.

Milan is complete rebuilding temporaily no Sharraway KAKA's last times that should be his last club in europe Ballotelli banned again

Inter have new owner soon

2 upcoming matches Champions league is match and revenge with same team it will settle groups.

Pricey

Rotation player
Moyes era was always gonna be a transition but this is bull****. How is Kagawa not playing. Our best mid by a mile.

LeFlume

All Star
That's an amazing goal Metrocard. :agreed:

Here is another one. Ibrahimovic score 4 goals against Anderlecht. His second is a beauty. His third is just AWESOME!!! :peace:

bigapple

Starter
im1NpZg.gif

this is strike of power by Koeman and Roberto Carlos i dont see any other player can send such atomic boomb
Ibra is almost 2m tall + black belt of Karate so there are results

bigapple

Starter
Zlatan is a star. Wished he played in the EPL at some stage but unlikely.

which team in EPL? Since 2011/2012 this competition [UEFA] has been limited to few firms

real barca bayern bvb psg i am counting out city.

refs and uefa will do easy money to put refs to help them to advance as u rememeber what happen to united in revege vs madrid.

but heard that some next shiekh captured sheffield wednesday and wants them into EPL

Zlatan can finish his career like Larsson in Sweden of there where he started to be star Ajax.

He wont leave from paradise and such players like Motta Thiago Lavezzi Cavani his friend Maxwell [pastore will leave he is totaly out of shape]

bigapple

Starter
i forgot herre it is

since these 2 shots as i said NO ONE is able to shoot like that only Zlatan can be compared by the power of strike
but u have to admit that such goals are just one per decade

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Ibra is almost 2m tall + black belt of Karate so there are results

It's actually in Taekwondo and it's just a honorific belt (he did practiced taekwondo for a few years as a kid though) but that matters less, just a few days ago i was talking about this with my football obsessed buddies, most of his masterpieces got superb martial art moves yet he makes them seem so simple to him, can you even count how many scorpion kicks or back/side flips he succeeded throughout his entire career?