Futbol*appreciation*thread

rady

Administrator
Staff member
It was cheating. But he got punished and Ghana had the chance to finnish it, the ball was in their court, they just had to show they are ready for the semis. They choked. Mentally they were not prepared.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
There is something wrong - it is CHEATING. Ghana could have goal not chance to score :beer:

Can anybody explain me why MARADONA has two watches: one on left, one on right hand hahahahah ?

he has 2 watches cause one of them is set to the current timezone he's in and the other is the Argentine timezone loll......seriously they said it during a world cup game

th3realicon

Rotation player
Why all of a sudden i am afraid of Ze Germans. The more time passes the more i am convinced they will pull this out. And the fact that we have played like crap helps too. :(

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
EEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't even from Spain, but I'm hyped!!! :)

The Spaniards made the Germans look like a women's soccer team :lol:

One more game to go.....

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yea, it definitely will be a good match. Spain will need to dominate the same way they did against the Germans to come out with a victory this sunday.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
what goes around comes around. Crossbar in 93 minute !! quite nice game by Urugway, Forlans shots are so amazing. Did you hear about this fortune-teller octopus ?

he has 2 watches cause one of them is set to the current timezone he's in and the other is the Argentine timezone loll......seriously they said it during a world cup game

thanks you've saved me from living in dark unknowledge :D

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea supposedly he's 6-for-6 or something like that right? loll

and no problem i was cracking up when i heard it hahah

th3realicon

Rotation player
CAMPEON

ROJASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

slide_8456_112593_large.jpg

WrongIslander

Rotation player
My bet didn't come in as mueller ended top scorer by virtue of assist (stupid rule) but as I support Spain in everything anyway Iwent out to celebrate.

This is my fave pic so far

Attachments

• Screen-shot-2010-07-11-at-8.04.14-PM-640x345.jpg
    Screen-shot-2010-07-11-at-8.04.14-PM-640x345.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 7

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I'm really looking forward to seeing Spain play (on tuesday?) . To me, they're my favorites to win it all :)

And I like Argentina too, but Spain just looks amazing overall. That's why I'm rooting for Spain.

I knew it all along... :lol:

Great victory for such a great team. SPAIN truly deserved to be champions.

BTW, SPAIN ONLY ALLOWED 2 GOALS IN THIS WORLD CUP, UNBELIEVABLE...

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
what goes around comes around. Crossbar in 93 minute !! quite nice game by Urugway, Forlans shots are so amazing. Did you hear about this fortune-teller octopus ?

thanks you've saved me from living in dark unknowledge :D

change your avatar !!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

th3realicon

Rotation player
To me the best pictures in the World Cup is this:

iniesta_finals.jpg

For who doesn't know the shirt says "Dani Jarque forever with us" in tribute to Jarque the Espanyol captan and defender who passed away from a heart attack at age 26 last year.

Animo Jarque.