Futbol*appreciation*thread

Pricey

Rotation player
As Olic with his goal was the worst and the luckiest in the game, ARJEN ROBEN IS MY HERO ( the same guy who was falling down couple of time in the first half ) so smooth volley precise near the post between players even Edvin can't handle it:teeth: BTW nice support by manu fans - yellow-green scarf. One world for Alex Fergusson, he should be ashamed of "not getting Robben" for the second time in his carrier, first was when he won premiership with Chelsea;)

Robben is a gun but Fergie didnt sign him cause he plays 1 game and misses 3. Very injury prone but no one would doubt his class... well maybe Real Madrid did.
Robben couldnt get near it when Rafael was on, the kid is going to be a star.
Olic goal wasnt lucky, it was a decent finish but Carrick stuffed up, needed to keep his feet.
Not sure what the problem is with Man Utd fans wearing yellow and green? That was our original colours and they are protesting against the Glazers and rightfully so.

Did you see this transparent yesterday ?

ManU fans can compare him to pele so why barcenolas can't do the same with messi ?

Messi was simply awesome against Arsenal but like i said, you cant compare him to the all time greats until he does it on the world stage.
Also in regards to the white pele.. Pele was a fwd as is Rooney. Messi is more an attacking midfielder.

I think people need to calm down and take it all in, sure Messi is the best in the world but lets not start throwing peoples names up there with the greats until they have done everything they have done.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Olic goal wasnt lucky, it was a decent finish but Carrick stuffed up, needed to keep his feet.
Not sure what the problem is with Man Utd fans wearing yellow and green? That was our original colours and they are protesting against the Glazers and rightfully so.

hmmm carrick feeded this ball it was quite lucky for Olic, finish was how to describe it ? bookish for football player as freethrow should be for basketball.

There is no problem with yellow and green, I admire that whole fans, and even David Beckham are so involved in situation. That's cool.

BTW I really don't like barcenola, I can say more - I hate that barcelona-mania. Today Gran Derby, I wish I could watch it on veetle ;)

th3realicon

Rotation player
Another epic win in the Bernabeu tonight. We basically set the record straight in La Liga as well.

Messi still on target, the legend continues. I am sure he will carry Argentina in his shoulders as well.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
It wasn't epic, pussies won the game - I can't find another word for team who is glorified in the world and his players falls down after every contact than steal one minute or two from the game, embarrassing. There is old football proverb about revenge in this case real's unused situation ... Ronaldo, Van den Vaart ****ed few 100% situation...

Last edited:

milchshake

Benchwarmer

That used to hurt....

Inter:Barca 3:1 that used to hurt too oooooooohhhhhhh wtf with this extra team ? oh I know their tactics looks effective but it seriously weak and so incidental.

Last edited:

Pricey

Rotation player
feel a bit for Barca this morning. Should have had a penalty for the bad challenge by Sneijder and also Milito's goal was offside cleary.

Pumped that we are in with a real shout in the EPL still.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
not so clearly - perfect timing, milito even slowed down for a milisecond = no offside , nice at last referees wasn't against barcelonas opponents so fair:D

Pricey

Rotation player
not so clearly - perfect timing, milito even slowed down for a milisecond = no offside , nice at last referees wasn't against barcelonas opponents so fair:D
lol you didnt think it was offside? your the only one.

But Barca continued to leave gaping holes in their defence and Thiago Motta exploited one with his pass to Eto'o, whose cross was met by Sneijder with a poor header, but one which unintentionally picked out Milito in a offside position to nod in Inter's third after an hour

Last edited:

Pricey

Rotation player
If your reffering to the 3rd goal then no he really wasn't offside that was just a perfect play
the Milito goal was offside. His body was infront of the defender when Sneijder headed the ball. Its offside.

I hate sticking up for Barcelona but that was a rough decision along with the penalty that Alves should have got.

milchshake

Benchwarmer

2:52 -> not so clearly, maybe minimal, such offsides I've got only in PES ;) look at the white line, they were both in front of, look at bodies, they're almost in straight line, millito take care about defender position - short step before pass, btw around 9 minute refrees blow the whistle wrong with offside and milito lost one on one situation with goalkeeper so it was so fair :D

Pricey

Rotation player
they're almost in straight line, millito take care about defender position - short step before pass, btw around 9 minute refrees blow the whistle wrong with offside and milito lost one on one situation with goalkeeper so it was so fair :D

there you said it, almost. Almost isnt good enough.

These are critical moments that can cost sides chances at the championship.
Take Man Utd vs Porto back in 2003 i think. Scholes goal was ruled offside when he wasnt and then Porto go through on away goals and win the ECL.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
naaaaaaaaah milimetres, this is good enough for shure :D I don't know why they didn't show in tv this analisys with red offside line ? BTW Scholes scored one now with mancity in 93 minute...

Pricey

Rotation player
naaaaaaaaah milimetres, this is good enough for shure :D I don't know why they didn't show in tv this analisys with red offside line ? BTW Scholes scored one now with mancity in 93 minute...
yeah there was 4 mins of injury time so all legit :D

th3realicon

Rotation player
We'll carve them in Camp Nou. We clearly outplayed them as far as ball handling goes it just wasn't meant to be. and they manage to throw us out i hope Van Gaal kicks them in the rear arse.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
todays game will be interesting to see if Lyon can come out on top, its a close one but Bayren will miss out on Ribery( that didnt deserve a red card )

im waiting for tomorrows game more and see if barca can come out with that 2-0, although its no easy task against Inters D

milchshake

Benchwarmer
it should be one big catenaccio ! GO INTER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW
****in referee, he probably took a big bribe.
****IN COCK OFFSIDE pique's ass was on OFFSIDE !

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING HAPPEN AGAIN. Despite unfair judgments classic football won with immature fame. Show some respect, they shouldn't be in final year ago, finally they are failing now.at this moment just OKC must win with LA and world will be so beautiful :D Who is dancing with me ?:hump:

Last edited:

Pricey

Rotation player
it should be one big catenaccio ! GO INTER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW
****in referee, he probably took a big bribe.
****IN COCK OFFSIDE pique's ass was on OFFSIDE !

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING HAPPEN AGAIN. Despite unfair judgments classic football won with immature fame. Show some respect, they shouldn't be in final year ago, finally they are failing now.at this moment just OKC must win with LA and world will be so beautiful :D Who is dancing with me ?:hump:
Muntari played Pique onside, great goal by a CB.

Inter are a disgrace, no class and i hope Bayern smash them in Madrid

despite unfair judgements? bahahahaha. How about Inter getting a offisde goal and Alves not getting a penalty in the first leg?

Honestly Milchshake your last few posts have shown a lack of understanding and knowledge about football.