Futbol*appreciation*thread

LeFlume

All Star
4-0 , that was an asswopping for the ages. I haven't seen Barcelona take a beating like that in ...i don't know,,,,ever!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Great semifinals, still can't decide which one i liked better, B4yern vs Barcel0na or Borussi4 vs Rea1

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
ronaldo%2Bund%2Bmessi%2Bchampions%2Bleague%2Bfinale%2B2012.jpg

bigapple

Starter
4-0 , that was an asswopping for the ages. I haven't seen Barcelona take a beating like that in ...i don't know,,,,ever!

this is diffrence between players that won everything in club and in national team to players that was once in champions league finale and lost unlucky

and this game proofs why PEP choosed them

after season Robben Gomez wont be in Bayern.

last time Barsa lost match like that it was 1994 vs Milan but they were totaly fauvorite .

bigapple

Starter
oh boy i hope Lewandoski ends up at Old Trafford as its been reported for the past 18 months.

and just think WHAT IF there would be no red card for NANI and that would be United vs Borussia/Malaga.

real madrid was called as the best counter attack team till that match.

LeFlume

All Star
About time...WANKER!!!! In his prime, a great footballer but probably more famous off the pitch than on...SPICE BOY!!!! :thumbsup:

Pricey

Rotation player
About time...WANKER!!!! In his prime, a great footballer but probably more famous off the pitch than on...SPICE BOY!!!! :thumbsup:

so much hate. Was a superstar at United and was still quality at Madrid but unfortunately his personal life became bigger then football and it wasnt his fault. Was shattered when he left us

bigapple

Starter
he was robert Horry of futbol 4 teams 4 titles 1 uefa champions league

mostly i will remember that he was paying 5000 euros each day for staying in hotel in Milan :)

There is list of futbol players that regret of leaving United.

I will put in there Cristiano but i will not put there David he is not only commercial player but legend
only player that also won 3 champions league with 3 teams and is still active its Seedorf.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I gotta say, this offseason has already been huge, Goetze switches colors to Bayern for €37M [$48M], Ferguson steps aside after 27 years with United, Beckham retires and Mourinho leaves Real...
...and Ajax wins their 3rd Eredivisie title in a row, but it doesn't really matter, we'll experience another Champions League failure, can't wait to get knocked out in the group stage... again.

bigapple

Starter
Ajax hit to to strong group such team cant compete with real madrid they r playing only counterattack they h8 position attack if u will force them u can hit them. Ajax in 90s it was Dutch national team .But its over 4 now now u have Sheikhs teams PSG then new Monaco City who can only playin in domestic league and now Bayern which can be stronger without Robben and Gomez.

bigapple

Starter
Hummels will stay with BVB Thiago will stay in PSG and Stantos is seeking money they have financial problems so if they will not let to sell Neymar to Barsa where he wana play they will be totaly sucked up next year Neymar can go for free even when Naymar have 45% right to Santos others are giant comercy.

bigapple

Starter
now MOU wants to sell Luiz this Luiz which scores amazing free kick to gave advance to europa league finale and he is choosing Varane over Luiz. Well Mou is reallu dumb he won 3 trophies in 3 years when just 1 is matter while Atleico won 4 and Barsa 8 during this era.