Futbol*appreciation*thread

bigapple

Starter
And the black hole still conitunes each team that beats Barsa doesnt matter if 1/4 or 1/2 is winning champions league

biggest dutch looser is now a hero

appeard from nowhere with easy shot scores match winning goal

imagine

Bayern 0-2 in 2010 vs Inter
Bayern lost @ own pitch in penalties in 2012
and now winning @ Wembley

3 finales in 4 years 2 lost

so after Manchester this is only team that was in finales after previous year in new champions league

so in august super cup of europe Chelsea - Bayern Guardiola vs Mou again

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
That was a good game, Borussia had their chances, especially in the first 20 minutes of the match, but shortly after Bayern started dominating. That Robben goal was amazing, when it seemed we'll go into the extra time my fellow Dutchman appeared out of nowhere, made his way into the box and scored.

Either way, the Germans won and the Empress seems happy. :lol:

LeFlume

All Star
It was a great game. Lot's of scoring chances, good officiating, fantastic individual performances (Robben, Lewandowski, both goalies) :gony:

bigapple

Starter
when Barsa was playing vs Santos in 2011 Neymar was simply meet with globetrotters of futbol he was his disaster match almost even didnt touch ball

+

lot ppl in Brazil says he had to leave Santos he was scoring regression

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
IMO the current acquisitions of ASM are much more interesting, Moutinho and Rodriguez for €70M both, probably also Falcao for €60M... Rybolovlev doesn't really care abouth how much $$$ he'll spend to acquire enough talent to win it all. Imagine how much would Prokhorov spend if there was no cap in the NBA. Looking at all those sheikhs and oligarchs spending hundreds of millions I'm really impressed with Bayern's fiscally responsible transfers policy. Bayern is one of the very few top-class football clubs without a billionaire-owner and without any debt. Munich's finances are clear, transparent and prudent.

LeFlume

All Star
I don't think I have ever seen him play so I had to check him out on you tube and DAMN!!!! That dude have some quick feet. He reminds me of a young Ronaldinho. :gony:

LeFlume

All Star
Ronaldo and Ronaldinho both started their European career in smaller clubs. Ronaldo in PSV and Ronaldinho is PSG. I wonder if Neymar is making a misstake going to a top club. The South America-European transistion can be tough.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
He might be great in Brazil or South America in general, but Europe is a different animal, European football is much more team-oriented, strategy and teamwork are crucial which isn't the case in South America.

BTW, Lewandowski's agent says he'll sign with Bayern... Ribery, Mandzukic, Robben, Mueller, Schweinsteiger, Goetze and Lewandowski on the same team? I can smell Bayern becoming a dynasty.

LeFlume

All Star
I'd say they already there, 3 out 4 CL-finals. Dynasty, The only question going forward is Pep Guardiola, will his style of football fit the Bavarian giants?

bigapple

Starter
Robben is not PEP style Gomez too

every team is best when hava not won anything and reaching step by step closer to champions league finals

in 2010 and 2012 there was no Javi Martinez this is Xavi for them.

+ Inter won vs Chelsea using their own weapon

so now i am interesting WHAT if in group phase will be madrid and MOU chelsea.

Dynasty? check roster of Milan in early 90s Rijkaard vanBasten Guillit Maldini they were the best

diffrences between todays futbol and that 90s was one main more matches

and u cant create fresh teams wich age close to 30

current Barca attack will be Neymar21 Messi25 and who Alexis24? Pedro? Tello

attack bayern still unknow Lewandowski Ribery?

next last thing PEP signed for 3 years and never forget player which won few cups during one year wont use same motivation in next year but they have young one of the best goalkeepers in europe.

Borussia knew how to win with Bayern for 2 years now things changed.

bigapple

Starter
some1 posted very interesting stat
BMI0SEICQAAVHJz.jpg

bigapple

Starter
+ interview with probably 3rd player after this duo with skill level shooting ability + he owns black belf in karate so its very helpful

LeFlume

All Star
Ibra has scored some spectacular goals. He is a fantastic footballer and he is up there with the Messis' and Ronaldos' of the world. I wish he played for my team (AS Roma :thumbsup: ), wherever he goes, he win. I like to watch his skills and goals on You Tube..Swagger x 10 ...:gony:

th3realicon

Rotation player
Your team Roma is is turmoil. Apparently Sabatini wants to sell both De Rosi and Marquinos. Cheap American lol

LeFlume

All Star
Yeah, they look like The Isiah Knicks. :gony:

Naah all joke aside. I believe in our new coach. Rudi Garcia held his first practise with the team yesterday. All the players were on the field except for Borriello who missed the session due to a slight foot injury. No Euro League for Roma this year so it's 100% focus on Serie A. I think we can qualify for Euro next season. I think CL is out of reach but Euro League is definitely doable.

Last edited:

LeFlume

All Star
Shakhtar Donetsk have announced the sale of Henrikh Mkhitaryan to Borussia Dortmund for €27.5 million.. WHO? ...lol..25 goals in 29 matches in Ukraine. The next Shevchenko?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Gomez's being traded to Fiorentina for €20M.
David Villa's going to Atletico for €5M (!!!).
Tevez's joining Juventus with City being paid €9M for the striker.

...and here's something I don't really understand, Barcelona paid Roma €13M to regain their rights to Bojan Krkić (FCB's home-grown player) to loan him out to Ajax a couple of weeks later. Another news that completely shocked me is Raul Bravo, a former Real star, signing with Legia Warsaw. I realize he's way past his prime, but still...

Last edited:

th3realicon

Rotation player
After Isco Real have also signed Illaramendi do 38 mill. It appears as Thiago Alcantara is leaving us to join Pep at Bayern. That's messed up he was one of our brightest talents.
Marquinos and Cavani are out at Roma and Napoli it would seem like as they are both headed to P$G