Futbol*appreciation*thread

Pricey

Rotation player
i love Gareth Bale, there is a real chance he could end up at Manchester United at some stage but i have a feeling he could be a Real Madrid player. Too good to be at Spurs

th3realicon

Rotation player
I used to like the Spurs also course Klinsmann my favorite striker used to play there. Mehh the EPL is overrated nowadays. Shown in the CL no British teams left.

Pricey

Rotation player
I used to like the Spurs also course Klinsmann my favorite striker used to play there. Mehh the EPL is overrated nowadays. Shown in the CL no British teams left.
overated? its the best league in the world. Spain there are 2 teams and thats it, Italy has Juventus and thats it. Germany is a very good league and is right up there but England for the past 6 years has always been considered as the best league in world football.
United if not for a disgraceful ref red card would be in the next round. Look at the Europa comp, England are destroying that.

bigapple

Starter
overated? its the best league in the world. Spain there are 2 teams and thats it, Italy has Juventus and thats it. Germany is a very good league and is right up there but England for the past 6 years has always been considered as the best league in world football.
United if not for a disgraceful ref red card would be in the next round. Look at the Europa comp, England are destroying that.
Why then last years United has been beated twice by Bilbao and we saw Iberian quarter finals
Why then Utd once even ended in group stage
Chelsea as only club as champions legue winner ended also in group stage
and Man City was destroyed in group stage AS champions was description of english league level

Falcao was traded to Atletico

Italian league is completely down

in English league last 11 years two teams only have splitted title Chelsea and UTD while in Spanish Barsa Madrid Valencia La Coruna

English league is simply most expensive they use pounds and their right for broadcasting is most expensive and in this leage over 200 players are from Africa. They have 5 clubs from London where such Arsenal was englishless player club

bigapple

Starter
i love Gareth Bale, there is a real chance he could end up at Manchester United at some stage but i have a feeling he could be a Real Madrid player. Too good to be at Spurs

But he said he will stay there ONLY if they will end in place that will provide champions league elimination.

Pricey

Rotation player
Why then last years United has been beated twice by Bilbao and we saw Iberian quarter finals
Why then Utd once even ended in group stage
Chelsea as only club as champions legue winner ended also in group stage
and Man City was destroyed in group stage AS champions was description of english league level

Falcao was traded to Atletico

Italian league is completely down

in English league last 11 years two teams only have splitted title Chelsea and UTD while in Spanish Barsa Madrid Valencia La Coruna

English league is simply most expensive they use pounds and their right for broadcasting is most expensive and in this leage over 200 players are from Africa. They have 5 clubs from London where such Arsenal was englishless player club

you mean the Europa comp where we fielded half a side cause we didnt care about it and were fighting for the league title? lol
City were in the group of death and had a ton of injuries at the start of the season which affected the group stage
English League over past 11 years there have been 4 winners, Utd, Chelsea, City and Arsenal.

bigapple

Starter
do u remmebr that game when it was 2-2 was madrid and Company put his head down and it was bad choice ball would hit his head and then score 2-2 will remained . 2nd leg again more chances for city

but anyway they were champions in premiere league and borussia almost beat real twice

right now i read article about Lewandowski he said his dream 1/2 it is Borussia vs real and Barsa vs Bayern and big finale Borussia vs Barsa.

Arsenal have won nothing for last 8 years since Wenger took this team.

Look @ Villareal and Manuel Pellegrini this team was in 3rd spanish leage then advanced too 2nd some players improved this team like Riquelme Senna ........ and what they advanced to 1/2 just lost due penalty miss otherwise it would be Barsa- Villareal in 2006 i remember all this teams.

Even on UK Sky sport are more la liga fans as comentators ppl talkin about clubs such Betis look @ Sociedad where are they now.

Malaga they are in 1/4

Premiere league is now reallly struggle + next seasn it will be huge cuts its over bout singing contract for 150k+ pounds per player.

Pricey

Rotation player
right now i read article about Lewandowski he said his dream 1/2 it is Borussia vs real and Barsa vs Bayern and big finale Borussia vs Barsa.

Arsenal have won nothing for last 8 years since Wenger took this team.

Premiere league is now reallly struggle + next seasn it will be huge cuts its over bout singing contract for 150k+ pounds per player.
I also saw Lewandowski said his dream is to play for Manchester United as they are the biggest club in the world and the EPL is the bets league.
Arsenal havent won anything since Wenger took over.... ok. Might need to look at who the manager was of the Arsenal when they didnt lose a game in the season. They havent won anything for a while but Wenger was very successful.
Premier League is now a struggle? ridiculous. Anyone can beat anyone which is fantastic. Even the mid table teams are better then any other mid table side in any other league. There is more money in the EPL then ever and nothing will change that sorry.

La Liga is boring. If the game doesnt involve Barcelona or Real Madrid then its not worth watching.

bigapple

Starter
La liga is diffrent world of Money this is true there are huge diffrences of prizing between real and barsa and other clubs.

For luck Racing Santander will be fighting with Valencia for 4th spot

EPL is broadcasting to asia and they are scoring alot Thaliand mostly China ............ Shirts and other

but i dont like afternoon games 15 16 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/mar/15/premier-league-champions-league

right now EPL just down Spanish back to 1st place.

Borussia Malaga 2 goals from offsides again next mistakes from refs :(

th3realicon

Rotation player
Right about now I want to avoid Bayern. They are engineered to perfection. I wouldn't mind facing Borussia or eve Real since I don't expect them to beat us again this season.

smokes

Huge Member
Lol bigapple... No, just no.

Anyone saying any league is more competitive than BPL doesn't know anything. Even nPower Championship is a more entertaining league than most overseas leagues. Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1 are all a joke. Can't speak for Bundesliga/MLS/Liga do Brasil as I don't watch those really.

English sides have been playing worse than their European counterparts lately because all the top English teams are going through rebuilding periods.

Chelsea won CL last year, even while being clearly a lesser team than Barca/Real/Bayern etc. So talking about English teams getting knocked out really doesn't mean anything. All the teams in CL are good teams and could beat any other team on their day. That team from Cyprus or w/e did a great job against Real Madrid even.

Chelsea are dealing with replacing long term players such as Drogba, Anelka, Lampard, Terry. First year in EPL for Hazard, Oscar etc.

Arsenal also rebuilding, they will be constant rebuild until they can win something and keep their top players. Still a great attacking team.

Man City are a new team still developing into a top club, just because they won 1 title they haven't had enough time at the top for all chemistry issues to be sorted.

Manchester United would easily have beaten Real this year if not for Nani red card. Also going through rebuild process of replacing Giggs, Scholes, Ferdinand and Evra.

Barca and Real however have 99% of players in the prime of their careers, only Carvalho and Puyol are players who have been/are being replaced. They should be the top teams in Europe and they are but not by much.