Futbol*appreciation*thread

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
well looks like Inter will be the Champions League champions loll, Bayren will suffer with the absence of Frank Ribery

this game was nice, the last 10 minutes were exciting as hell loll

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Muntari played Pique onside, great goal by a CB.

Inter are a disgrace, no class and i hope Bayern smash them in Madrid

despite unfair judgements? bahahahaha. How about Inter getting a offisde goal and Alves not getting a penalty in the first leg?

Honestly Milchshake your last few posts have shown a lack of understanding and knowledge about football.

Oh dear, I'm not know-all about football person but I'm not layman also :teeth:

1. Inter is not a disgrace, It's an ITALIAN football, never looks so pretty, it is not often watchable due their tactics but it's very wise and technically perfect, that's what I like in Italian teams ( JUVE FOR LIFE ). So wasn't it catenaccio in this game ? It was so pure defense. I can even watch ETO in Inter rather than in barca :D

2. Unfair judgments: hmmmm that is what I hate in blau grana, referees help them a lot...often... and people get so excited about their fast tempo, I hate this fame... Do You think that they won semifinal with chelsea ? I don't, I had never seen such ****ed referees decision. Yesterday second yellow card for motta was ridicolous... Pique was more offside than Milito and wasn't great, everybody thinked it's an offside so defenders were late :D Despite that little red card mistake referee saw HAND BY KEITA, so in conclusion he wasn't so bad at all. I have posted above during and straight after the game so it was emotional !

3. I think Jose can't handle Bayern too ;)

4. last 4 added minutes was bloody exciting huuuuhhh I've got shit in pants :D Fortunately I didn't have to :barf:

Last edited:

Pricey

Rotation player
Muntari played Pique onside clearly, sorry.

Who cares about last year, everyone knows Chelsea got ripped off. Inter showed no class over the 2 legs. Their constant abusing of the ref and then at the end of the match with Jose running onto the pitch instead of shaking hands with Pepe is a disgrace and then had a go at Barcelona lol. Jose is a wanker

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Muntari played Pique onside clearly, sorry.

Who cares about last year, everyone knows Chelsea got ripped off. Inter showed no class over the 2 legs. Their constant abusing of the ref and then at the end of the match with Jose running onto the pitch instead of shaking hands with Pepe is a disgrace and then had a go at Barcelona lol. Jose is a wanker

Not so clearly, it is about Pigue, I saw it on repeat with yellow offside line - HIS ASS IS ON OFFSIDE :D I'm searching for it on YT, I'll show You :D

Probably JOSE got some shit in pants or hardon at the end hahahah nevertheless his coaching is a lot better than pepe...team work, technique and tactics. The more interesting thing is that he won primera division with barca as a coach assistant of van gaal :D

Pricey

Rotation player
look for the bloke at the top of the screen Muntari, plays him on as the ball leaves the boot.

Pepe has been coaching for 2 seasons so obviously Mourinho is better but i cant remember Mourinho winning 6 trophies in 1 season.
Mourinho is a brilliant manager but he lets himself down with his attitude towards the media and refs.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
look for the bloke at the top of the screen Muntari, plays him on as the ball leaves the boot.

Pepe has been coaching for 2 seasons so obviously Mourinho is better but i cant remember Mourinho winning 6 trophies in 1 season.
Mourinho is a brilliant manager but he lets himself down with his attitude towards the media and refs.

yea yea yea 6 trophies, 3 from spanish league... it is not the hardest league in the world... I don't like primera division so I don't know how they get it maybe they got LUCK :p. Champions League with Manu... no comment they shouldn't be there as we said before... Jose was one of the greatest coaches in CHELSEA, he got 6 trophies in 3 years fully deserved in quite better league and he is undefeated in home games since 2002 :) PEPE is a one minute man, maybe I can't appreciate him because I really don't like barcelona as much as I hate lakers :barf:

PS. still searching for the offside highlights :D

Last edited:

Pricey

Rotation player
Premiera is one of the 2 best leagues in the world.

i would like to see Jose take over a side which he doesnt have unlimited transfer funds to spend and see how he goes though. Always had whatever he needed

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Premiera is one of the 2 best leagues in the world.i would like to see Jose take over a side which he doesnt have unlimited transfer funds to spend and see how he goes though. Always had whatever he needed

I'd rather said it's in top 5 during last years.

Real is an example of unlimited money-spending on players, I was always thinking that jose's coaching is based on tactics & discipline not most expensive transfers. He always build what he need it's normal ???? It's like: what happened if fergusson had never got rooney van der saar or ronaldo ?

I find some offside video finally, but it is not professional, nevertheless You can see that situation wasn't so clear.

Pricey

Rotation player
exactly, its not clear so advantage must go with the attacking team. Finally we can move from that one lol.

In regards to Fergie, he came to Utd when they were on their knees and struggling. He developed players in the academy and bought a couple players on the cheap and made them into stars like Cantona, Scmiechael and Keane. He made them into Champions long before the massive money spending developed so i have massive respect for him.

Mourinho is a sensational manager but like i said i would like to see him take over a team that has struggled for a bit and turn them around like a Liverpool or Roma or Atheltico Madrid and make them champions of their league.

Top 5 in last few years? probably most of those five years most of the teams that finished in the Semis of the Champions League have been English. They are easily the best or 2nd best league alongside Spain. Italy is nowhere near as good as those leagues and Germany is slowly catching.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Now I see that this comparison wasn't so good, Jose is much younger and I shouldn't compare him to mogul like Ferguson, but IMO there is one thing in porto, chelsea and inter which make them "struggling teams" before Mourinho take care about - they were without "dot on I". Fc porto was the champion of the portugal but with jose they were Europe and champions league ( win over my favs at this time - monaco ... ) winners, Chelsea - here You got own league titles and semi-final with liverpool ( today we got this game ). He also discovered Cech and Drogba and Lampard - propably only cech was cheap from this trio but that's why I compared them to Ronaldo van der saar and Rooney.

Premier League are simply the best now, it is the hardest, fastest, funniest and most amusing with big amounts of well played clubs league. I've said primera is in top 5 according this world best league ranking, because I'm perverted on all statistical and rankings data :D

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I CANT WAIT FOR THE WORLD CUP, just sucks that egypt isnt in it

fabio capello said it best, the world will miss out

next time(2014)............we got a great team just been marked with bad luck

Pricey

Rotation player
dissapointed Bobby Zamora didnt make the squad, much better then Heskey. Overall a good team that shouldgo pretty far

Pricey

Rotation player
Only one player from AS Roma made the Italian squad and it was not Francesco Totti. :boohoo:

Fire Lippi :peace:
couldnt agree more. he has like 8 Juventus players in the squad. Juventus are crap and its no coincidence that Lippi is a former Juventus manager.

LeFlume

All Star
More "The curse of Inter". Maradona must be the biggest idiot ever. He leaves Cambiasso and Zanetti outside of his world cup squad. Are you kidding me? Cambiasso is good enough to start on every team on the planet.