Futbol*appreciation*thread

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
It doesnt say anywhere in that profile that he spends more time on the ground face first then running on it. Dissapointed.

Great player but an absolute wank of a bloke

Lmao. So true. Still, he has it made right now. "...chicas, champagne, flash..."

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
for real him too, hes a spectacular player but he seems like hes coasting instead of really striving to be the greatest player ever, he's one of the best in the world probably the best, but if he really tries he could be amazing

when the balls at his feet hes amazing he really is

how about egypt now #10 world wide on the fifa rankings, finally were getting the respect we deserve

Pricey

Rotation player
Ronaldo to be honest should have stayed in England. I know Real was his boyhodd club but the game in England suits him a lot more.

Egypt are quality, shame they didnt make the World Cup however.

LeFlume

All Star
I don't like that Premier League and La Liga has passed Serie A as the biggest market for the worlds soccer stars. Damn just a matter of time before Bundesliga has more international stars than Serie A :boohoo:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I don't like that Premier League and La Liga has passed Serie A as the biggest market for the worlds soccer stars. Damn just a matter of time before Bundesliga has more international stars than Serie A :boohoo:

Kaka going from AC milan to Real madrid and Ronaldinho going from Barcelona to AC milan were two moves that made Serie A go down the drain.

LeFlume

All Star
It started go down the drain when Zidane left for Real Madrid. Before that the only reason someone would leave for Spain was if he didn't get any playing time in Italy. Zidane was a superstar. That open the floodgates. Kaka and Ibra was the two biggest stars in Italy last year. This year both of them playing in Spain. This is hurting The Gli Azzuri :(

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Football rules seems to be easier than basketball, penalties, off-sides, outs, kicking the ball but Africa provide some new principles which I didn't know before: when you score the goal there is no goal and in contrary when you are not put ball behind goal-posts line there is goal :teeth:

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal:

<embed src="http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/play?file=http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/Lzeww675Tz3pvl4A9aIN/mov/1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="410" height="276" allowFullScreen="true"></embed>

No goal:

<div><object width="420" height="339"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.pl/swf/xbza83" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.pl/swf/xbza83" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="339" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></div>

Didier is unlucky guy, the second time when he lost big scale competition by the referee mistakes, first with barcelona in MASTER LEAGUE now on his own ground. Do You think that should be replay in soccer ? I DO.

Last edited:

Pricey

Rotation player

The Premier League is the strongest league in world football without any doubt. Sure Barcelona are the best in the world but after that the Premiera isnt that great. Even Real Madrid with all the individual stars arent a great team.
The Champions League proves how dominant the EPL is with over the last 4-5 seasons at least 3 or 3 English clubs reaching the Champions League Semi Finals.

Serie A is hard to watch these days. What once was a great league is now dominated by 1 club. AC Milan stink, Juventus stink, Roma are avg.

Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool and now Man City is the strongest top 5 in World Football easily.

LeFlume

All Star
I agree. Premier League is both head and shoulders above the rest right now. Best club football, worst national team :beer:

Pricey

Rotation player
I agree. Premier League is both head and shoulders above the rest right now. Best club football, worst national team :beer:
England have improved out of sight since Capello took over though . They are 4th favourite to take out the World Cup and the conditions will suit them in South Africa.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
England have improved out of sight since Capello took over though . They are 4th favourite to take out the World Cup and the conditions will suit them in South Africa.

yea i like england although im picking spain to take it, france will suprise alot of people as well

i cant wait for march.3rd egypt plays england, and i really and pissed were not in the world cup were ranked 10th in the world in fifa rankings our team is great we just had bad luck loll, were a world class team and we've shown we are we just gotta continue to do so loll

milchshake

Benchwarmer
anybody watch CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ? hard games, lucky manU ( SCHOLES - ONE OF THE DUMBEST GOAL EVER MISSED HITTING THE BALL AND SCORE, pathetic real - lost with weak LYON -> 4th place in french league :) I'm waiting on chelsea in next week, I wish they win this year - redemption from unfair lost with barca.

Last edited:

Pricey

Rotation player
anybody watch CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ? hard games, lucky manU ( SCHOLES - ONE OF THE DUMBEST GOAL EVER MISSED HITTING THE BALL AND SCORE, pathetic real - lost with weak LYON -> 4th place in french league :) I'm waiting on chelsea in next week, I wish they win this year - redemption from unfair lost with barca.
Blame Milan for not winning, had chances. Rooney is the next world footballer of the year easily. Real Madrid are a joke. I hope Lyon knock them out.
Fioerentina were robbed this morning as well. Worst refereeing ever.

Pricey

Rotation player
Blame VAN DER SAAR. Had build wall on the goal-posts. I don't like both teams but milan played surprising ( for me )nice in this game, seedorfs goal - MAGNIFIC !
Milan will always create chances if you dont play the right formation and we didnt play the right one. 4-3-3 was never going to work. Lucky for us Milan dropped their heads as usual for 20mins and were punished but Milan could have scored 6 goals on another day so we got away with it.
Man Utd will win easy back at OT