Futbol*appreciation*thread

Pricey

Rotation player
you have to really check your sources in australia RVP dont like current UTD status

Rooney 4 years ? Rebuilding by Moyes? fans of United in mine country are LOling from Moyes already and they r not kids.

EPL for me is 3rd place i dont like their style
lot strikes r ended in crowd even Everton with new catalan selfish Deulofeu doin better job than any others veterans.

laliga is technique and skills EPL is just strikes from 20+ meters ended with huge misses

but anyway i will watch 2 upcoming matches of Arsenal some ppl are saying that Arsenal can loose everything again on spring

i dont see them vs tank [Bayern Munchen ]

who will u choose for EPL title this season IF United will not win?

My sources? i listen to BBC every night, whats live coverage and listen to local Manchester radio as well. RVP doesnt want to leave and Rooney is in negotiations as we speak.
None of us are happy with Moyes right now but he was never going to win the league this year but we expected to finish top 4.
EPL is the fastest and most hardest in the world in regards to physicality. La Liga is too slow with its build up. Its really Barcelona and Madrid thats fun to watch, the rest feel like 2nd division.

Bayern will destroy Arsenal, i hope so anyways.

United cant win it. I think its Man City or Chelsea. I just hope Arsenal or Liverpool dont win it.

bigapple

Starter
BBC = The SUN thats why i dont like BBC

la liga is not Barcelona and Madrid its also Bilbao Atletico Madrid Valencia

Spanish international team is created from 3/4 Barcelona 2-3 real madrid and few from former valencia Negreo Silva mata

now look @ strikers in Spain:
Torres Soldado Negredo Fabregas Silva Villa Pedro LLorente

and players that also can score but they are not Stirkes
Silva Mata Isco Navas Iniesta Xavi Martinez...

u wont find such arsenal of strikers in English only Argentinians can compete
Teves Messi Higuain Lavezzi Pastore Palacio Di Maria .............. but they dont play D.

EPL is meaybe stronger but they skills are equal ZERO no thechnique just strong wide shoots nothing more

and they are playing in early hours 12-15 when la liga is playing 17-22

LeFlume

All Star
I'm not a big fan of his but damn! Luis Suarez is on fire right now. Hands down the best player in the PL at the moment, and a world class a-hole.

bigapple

Starter
indeed and i got respect 2 him but he signed new contract with Liverpool which means if any1 want to catch him will be forced to pay more for me he is too good for this league.

watched Arsenal - Chelsea complete miserable everything wasted 90 minutes. Period

Pricey

Rotation player
indeed and i got respect 2 him but he signed new contract with Liverpool which means if any1 want to catch him will be forced to pay more for me he is too good for this league.

watched Arsenal - Chelsea complete miserable everything wasted 90 minutes. Period

Suarez isnt too good for the league, just in a purple patch and its been against avg teams but he has been sensational.
Chelsea rested a stack of players and played for the draw. Wasnt a good game to watch but as soon as the squads were announced you knew there would be hardly any goals if any and Emirates pitch wasnt in great nick with the weather

bigapple

Starter
this is interesting note
BcbGJx2CMAAjDmG.png:large

looks like Cristiono isnt created for team play mostly invidual and he need a ball he cant create possesion himself

Luis Suarez skills and stats says also same thing he is too good for EPL

metrocard

Legend
I love futbol, but its so hard for me to keep up as a fan of the NBA, MLB, Boxing...but I really look forward to the World Cup this year.

Who are your favorites in each pool?

Pricey

Rotation player
I love futbol, but its so hard for me to keep up as a fan of the NBA, MLB, Boxing...but I really look forward to the World Cup this year.

Who are your favorites in each pool?

Group A : Brazil and Croatia
Group B: Spain and Holland
Group C: Colombia and Japan
Group D: Italy and England
Group E: France and Switzerland
Group F: Argentina and Nigeria
Group G: Germany and Portugal
Group H: Belgium and Russia

metrocard

Legend
Group A : Brazil and Croatia
Group B: Spain and Holland
Group C: Colombia and Japan
Group D: Italy and England
Group E: France and Switzerland
Group F: Argentina and Nigeria
Group G: Germany and Portugal
Group H: Belgium and Russia

Thanks Pricey, hey man it's been real probably my favorite poster from Australia by far. I'm out of this forum because it got killed with mad moderating and bias admin, can't even make a thread here these days. It's been fun discussing sports with you! Adios.

Pricey

Rotation player
Thanks Pricey, hey man it's been real probably my favorite poster from Australia by far. I'm out of this forum because it got killed with mad moderating and bias admin, can't even make a thread here these days. It's been fun discussing sports with you! Adios.

Im sorry to hear that mate. You're probably my fave poster on here and the reason i check in and read these threads.
Hope you come back mate!

LeFlume

All Star

STOP IT Metro. You're NOT a quitter, you're a winner and winners never quit. Fight On bro...:gony:

Pricey

Rotation player
Italy and Uruguay. England always come up short against the better teams. :thumbsup:

not always, alot of the times they are knocked out in penalties so its not like they cant compete. Think England may surprise a few teams

th3realicon

Rotation player
Yeah they will suck so much they'll surprise all while at it.

In all seriousness though, this current England team is simply the least talented England team I have ever seen.

KNICKSTAPE NATION

Benchwarmer
You know I had to keep it real with the name. There ain't no soccer, *****s, its FUTBOL!!!

I decided to make a new futbol thread because the other one is kinda old and lacks the style only I can give it :cool:

Anyway, to me, the game of futbol has always been a very unique sport. It takes much skill and determination to become a great futbol player.

I love the game, even though I don't get a chance to play it very often. Basketball is still my first love, but futbol is not far behind.

I'ma be adding videos, pics and stories(bios and futbol news) from time to time. Everyone, feel free to add anything related to futbol. If you got a story you would like to share, go right ahead.

How quickly time flies...

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
I originally made this thread 10 plus years ago .. sucks that nobody posts on the OTHER SPORTS section these days :(

I've been away for a long time. I did enjoy this thread.
I bet you did enjoy the win yesterday against Blues as well... Well, I'm a big City fan but I must admit that Manu played really good yesterday. Guardiola could have done better, though... We watched the game with my brother who is a big Manu fan at his property in Germany yesterday and now I owe him $50...

Last edited by a moderator: