New York Knicks vs. Charlotte Bobcats

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
New York Knicks(14-20) vs. Charlotte Bobcats (15-18)
Thursday 01/07/2010 at 7:30pm ET at MSG

Welcome everyone, I just came home and saw there is no game thread for tonight's game between the NY Knicks and Charlotte Bobcats, so I will throw a fast one.

Tonight's game preview from ESPN.com:

''The Charlotte Bobcats and New York Knicks are wrapping up their season series relatively early. Surprisingly, there may be a slight possibility for these downtrodden franchises to meet in the postseason. Winners of three straight, the Bobcats visit the improving Knicks on Thursday night in a matchup of teams that suddenly have reason for optimism. The Bobcats' first win of the season was against the Knicks (14-20), 102-100 in double overtime Oct. 30. The teams then split two games in December. Though unlikely, a playoff meeting between Charlotte and New York isn't entirely out of the question. The Knicks, seeking their first playoff appearance in six seasons, have won 11 of 17 since the start of December and are within a game of eighth-place Milwaukee in the East. New York is 7-2 at Madison Square Garden since losing eight of its first nine home games, and its last game there was particularly impressive. The Knicks came within five points of the most lopsided win in franchise history Sunday night, beating Indiana 132-89.''

And now the teams:

knicks.gif

Starting line-up:

PG. CHRIS DUHON
SG. WILSON CHANDLER
SF. JARRED JEFFRIES
PF. DANILO GALLINARI
C. DAVID LEE

2377.jpg
3194.jpg
1717.jpg
3428.jpg
2772.jpg

Reserves:

TONEY DOUGLAS
NATE ROBINSON
JONATHAN BENDER
AL HARRINGTON
JORDAN HILL

3979.jpg
2782.jpg
50.jpg
308.jpg
3994.jpg

COACH

MIKE D'ANTONI

30066.jpg

VS.

Starting line up:

PG. RAYMOND FELTON
SG. STEPHEN JACKSON
SF. GERALD WALLACE
PF. BORIS DIAW
C. TYSON CHANDLER

2753.jpg
378.jpg
1026.jpg
2167.jpg
984.jpg

Reserves:

DJ AUGUSTIN
GERALD HENDERSON
STEPHEN GRAHAM
DERRICK BROWN
NAZR MOHAMMED

3415.jpg
3993.jpg
2832.jpg
3967.jpg
568.jpg

COACH

LARRY BROWN

30007.jpg

My prediction for tonight's game:

Knicks 104 Bobcats 98

Enjoy the game and :gony: Lets go KNICKS :beer:

Last edited:

johnstarky

Rotation player
The Bobkittens are playing their best basketball and the Knicks need to slow them down throughout this game.I do not want to see Stephen Jackson back up his words tonight.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Good game thread man. Off to a good start. Damn man DLee is becoming a unstoppable force out there. Good team play. Bullshit call on Jefferies for Jackson running into Diaw.

ANU

Starter
he's just mad cause he said he wanted to be a knick and everybody was like "nah, pass........."

johnstarky

Rotation player
How does Larry Brown do it?

He turns a group of scrubs into the Celtic teams of the 1960's.He has the ability to turn Stephen Jackson into Tracy Mcgrady,Raymond Felton into Allen Iverson, Nasir Muhammad into Antonio Davis and now he has turned Flip Murray into Reggie Miller.

KingCharles34

All Star
I like Jackson and he might be right, i believe that the Bobcats do have a better and more complete roster then we do...honestly, im surprised we are 14-20. I thought we would be worse...but these guys are coming together and playing hard, gotta give them alotta credit. If we're a borderline playoff team, thats exceeding my expectations...especially with a bum point guard like duhorn.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
These Knicks are really coming together. Great team effort so far. DLee = All Star. Chandler is finally understanding the fact that, when he drives he can't be stopped. So far so good. Can't wait for the second half. Oh yeah what a throw down by DLee.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Chandler's alley oop catch was brilliant... Bender has proven to be a great ring in. 3 blocks already! Come on BOYS!!!!!!!

KingCharles34

All Star
I wanna see the Bobcats continue to miss the playoffs....they still have never made it to the playoffs and I like some knicks fans hate michael jordan. And i hate them referees that made him untouchable :barf:

KingCharles34

All Star
Wilson Chandler is having a better overall game then Gerald Wallace so far...Stephen Jackson is killin us, I wish we had him on our team :2cents:

johnstarky

Rotation player
The Knicks need to have a near flawless 4th quarter to steal this one from Larry Fine and the BobKittens.