New York Knicks vs. Charlotte Bobcats

tiger0330

Legend
30 ft three pointer with plenty of time left on the clock. Gallo made it but that was not a good shot.

Nate being Nate turning that ball over, he's a fan favorite but he doesn't have ball handling skills to be a PG, he can't beat a trap and his size makes him
limited at the SG position. He deserves minutes but he's got his limitations.

johnstarky

Rotation player
"Nate Robinson should treat Wilson Chandler to dinner tonight after saving him with those clutch foul shots."

Malik Rose must of read this quote of mine after I posted it.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Wow my heart dropped when Nate turned the ball over and Murray hit that three.

Huge clutch free throws by Chandler. Huge threes by Gallo. What a game.

Damn man Chandler is really starting to be consistent. He's been playing to his strengths lately. More collected.

DLee what else is there to say.

I know Nate had 7 turnovers but he did start that run at the end of the third to bring us back.

Jefferies made huge defensive plays for us. Bender had a good overall game.

Though it was a nail biter, it was a great game to watch. Just was a great overall team effort. Just happy we came out with this. Great game. Greater finish. Go Knicks !!!

:gony: !!!

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Good win with no Harrington. Chandler is really coming around. Gallo was clutch. I think Nate turned the ball over every time he touched it in the last 6 minutes.

We've got the 9th seed now. 1/2 game out of the 8th.

Starks

Starter
Where the Dantoni haters? They looking real silly right now. This is the best this team has played all fukin decade

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Gallinari is a ****ing killer and has mean streak in him, I love it! Where are the idiots that said Gallo couldn't play, was too slow, would be injury prone? Hope he is made everyone a believer of how important he is to this team with his poise, smarts, and swagger. I really like the chemistry that Nate, Chandler, Gallo have when they're together.

bfab99

Benchwarmer
Who are the guys here last year that said we should trade Wilson Chandler because his game and Gallo's are mirror image of themselves?! LMFAO. OR guys that said just trade Wilson Chandler because he's nothing special?! Hahahahaha. Man, WIlson, Gallo, Nate whoopin ass!

tiger0330

Legend
Where the Dantoni haters? They looking real silly right now. This is the best this team has played all fukin decade

When we were hating we were just frustrated the team was not playing defense and the offense was limited to guys running ISO's and shooting 3s. I said when the Knicks got off to that terrible start that D'ants should be given 20 games to get the guys to play defense and that the team had enough scoring ability to win if they could play defense. I also see a change in the ssol offense, more high pct shots and fewer 3s. D'antoni is doing his job now, he wasn't when they were 3-14.

Lee was just asked what the reason for the Knicks turnaround on
NBA TV and he said defense. Said they held a team meeting in Denver when they were 3-14 and they decided to play D to turn it around, gave credit to Jeffries for being the defensive leader.

I like how they are gaining confidence, being down by 10 pts doesn't seem to phase them now, they seem to know they can come back.

TunerAddict

Starter
Who are the guys here last year that said we should trade Wilson Chandler because his game and Gallo's are mirror image of themselves?! LMFAO. OR guys that said just trade Wilson Chandler because he's nothing special?! Hahahahaha. Man, WIlson, Gallo, Nate whoopin ass!

Nate didn't do shit. He had 7 turnovers, almost cost us the game. He has a little streak, but the fact that we were down at that time was his fault to begin with. He didn't play a lick of defense tonight and got abused.

bfab99

Benchwarmer
Nate didn't do shit. He had 7 turnovers, almost cost us the game. He has a little streak, but the fact that we were down at that time was his fault to begin with. He didn't play a lick of defense tonight and got abused.

Didn't do shit? Nate brought us back within 3 points from being down 10 last minutes of 3rd quarter. He made that ill three and that nasty dunk!

Hughes DIDNT DO SHIT! LMAO! :teeth::teeth::teeth:

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez

seriously what game were u watching...nate single handedly brung us back from a 10 point deficit...sure enough he had a big TO but dont act like he aint do shyt

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
seriously what game were u watching...nate single handedly brung us back from a 10 point deficit...sure enough he had a big TO but dont act like he aint do shyt

A big TO? A big as in ONE?

Sure, he brought us back in the game at the end of the 3rd, but almost took us out of it in the 4th, if it wasn't for Ill Will's free throws and Gallo's big three.

7 turnovers in 20 minutes....

th3realicon

Rotation player
Beaches just got back from the Garden

I am 5 -0 on games i see at the Mecca this season. :)

I should be put on payroll :)

Next stop against Toronto a week from tomorrow.

Whoever doubted Gallo can such the big Cock's cock.