my fear this off season.

johnstarky

Rotation player
_______√ictory_______;109024 said:
jesus christ.honestly don't even know what to say.we can't go through this season like this.deals need to get made.

I would just wait until the off season and give a max contract to Byron Scott to be the Knicks assistant coach.Forget the 2010 free agent class and let's focus on our coaching staff.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Definitely if they can't sign Wade or LeBron to a max contract, they should wait. The question is do they resign Lee and for how much? Hopefully no more than 10 mil a year. Or do they sign Amare and hopefully not to a max contract. What if Nowitzki opts out, do we push for him? Another interesting name is Brandon Roy. Still I agree that leBron or Wade should get the max contracts.

The good thing is that they will have a shot at very good players the next 2 years like Melo and Tony Parker.

smokes

Huge Member
_______√ictory_______;108844 said:
?

right.you got to be kidding.

If Lebron was going to sign there why wouldn't he have just signed already? Committing to the team would settle a lot of things and probably have them playing even better basketball.

The Cavs are a bunch of old rent-a-players bottom feeding off LBJ, apart from Mo and Varejao.

Chicago, New York and yes even New Jersey (lol) have young studs in their core to make an amazing team over the next 3 years.

So yeah, I'd say out of the options available to Lebron it's least likely he'll stay in Cleveland, they don't have any youth, they won't get any high draft picks, they are a shitty town in a shitty market.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I agree. Call me crazy but I think we have more talent than Cleveland NOW...

Yes, NOW. But not in July, when Lerbon will sign with a team.

_______√ictory_______;109024 said:
jesus christ.honestly don't even know what to say.we can't go through this season like this.deals need to get made.

Exactly. Couldn't agree more. The "wait till free-agency and hope" approach will bite us in the ass. Moves need to be made.

iSaYughh

Starter
I think we are the front-runners for Lebron, tbh, and will get him. If:

We can just give him the assurance of signing one other premier, starting player to play alongside him, Lee included.

This emphasizes again why it is SO vital Jeffries be traded. His value is as high as it will be right now, and we have dealable players in Harrington, Nate, and picks. Simply put, Jeffries must be dealt, at the very least.

NYC is the only place where a talent -- and personality and hunger -- like Lebron's can truly thrive to its absolute limit. Lebron knows this. NYC will never be too small for him; it's unlimited life-potential for him to develop his career, status, and legend to an extent singular to him playing in the garden.

Right away:

C Hill

PF Lee

SF Gallo

SG Lebron

PG Duhon

Key Bench & Key Assets: Chandler, Douglas, Curry's Expiring, picks, *Hill

Use a combo of the above to secure a PG. Rubio, Flynn, Devin Harris, at the very least a DJ August. We should also have the assets to secure a stop-gap C, too, if Hill simply isn't ready fulltime in the very present, and he can then go on the block.

C Emeka/Chandler

PF Lee

SF Gallo

SG Lebron

PG Harris (if Net's win Wall Sweepsteaks this is golden)/Rubio/DJ/etc

Agree ^^ 100%. We MUST start dealing. We HAVE the pieces to put together a majestic puzzle, but we must make things happen.

First step, unload Jeffries. Then play around with assets of Chandler, Hill, Douglas, N8, Harrington, and picks to best secure a guard/C.

If Lebron was going to sign there why wouldn't he have just signed already? Committing to the team would settle a lot of things and probably have them playing even better basketball.

The Cavs are a bunch of old rent-a-players bottom feeding off LBJ, apart from Mo and Varejao.

Chicago, New York and yes even New Jersey (lol) have young studs in their core to make an amazing team over the next 3 years.

So yeah, I'd say out of the options available to Lebron it's least likely he'll stay in Cleveland, they don't have any youth, they won't get any high draft picks, they are a shitty town in a shitty market.

i know all those things.how can you come up with all that, all the pluses in our favor, and totally discount the fact that that's his hometown team? you have no idea what that would do to the state of ohio.you think he'll enjoy ripping out the heart of ohio sports? the guy has been the only bright spot there in ages.he'd be worst than Benedict Arnold to them.