The True Knicks Fans Represent Thread

Fake Fan Assessment: Can you be a true Knick fan and support D'Antoni over Ewing?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

metrocard

Legend
"Hi my names OGDickfan and I like to call people out for racism and then in the same thread start being racist myself."

Why do you copy ABCD's style but call him the worst poster?

If you're the worst poster's copycat, what does that say about you?

iSaYughh

Starter
1) I didn't compare LexisNexus to Wikipedia. You did by saying that you can't do any research online.

2) You wrote 100 pages, congrats. I wrote 100 pages in one semester undergrad, at Washington University in St. Louis (http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/national-universities-rankings). Am I supposed to be impressed? It's pretty easy to get a 3.9 gpa when you are graded on a curve with a bunch of morons.

3) I never said English is exclusively European in origin. But it is partially European in origin. As such, when you are influenced by a certain culture you take on parts of their traits. The argument posited by abcd was that he had no European heritage. My argument is that, if he is from the Caribbean he most certainly does. This is fact. You are wrong. Face it.

4) I scored a 169 on the LSAT, good for 97%ile. I graduated from a nationally prestigious top-15 university, and currently a top 30 law school. My pedigree is well beyond what you, your children and your children's children could ever imagine.

:teeth: Getting pimp slapped every which way. OG, realize you are a 3rd rate mind with a delusional ego that far exceeds the worth of your intellect. Once you realize this you won't get your stale soul devoured quite so often by the likes of Trillion, smokes & co.

But yes, we all envy the mind and life you possess. :thumbsup:

gaybcd and OG truly prove that birds of a racist-cockloving-feather flock together.

smokes

Huge Member
Why do you copy ABCD's style but call him the worst poster?

If you're the worst poster's copycat, what does that say about you?

How am I copying his style? gaybcd's "style" is to quote someones post and put random nonsense into it. What I did is not even similar to that. Wow you're really clutching at straws now huh?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
icon1.gif
The True Knicks Fans Represent Thread
<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> We have guys on here hating on Ewing? I repeat, Ewing? Seriously, if you hate on Ewing, you need to GTFO of this forum.

If you're a fan of a coach, over being a fan of the team, GTFO. If you're a fan of D'Antoni, over our greatest player, ever, GTFO. We actually have people on this forum who didn't even want Pat as an assistant, and insult the man, by saying he's only a ?big man's coach.?

Well, I've worked as an assistant, for PSAL, as well as AAU teams, in addition to playing on various teams, while in high school. Pat, as an assistant, knows everything that the head coach knows, he's not living in some big man bubble, where anything else he hears or sees, for the past five or six years, goes into one ear and out of the other.

To say something like that is an insult to his intelligence. And, anyone who thinks that is an idiot, a racist (I'd like to see anyone say that about Bird or McHale) or probably both.

Then, we have the Patrick Ewing, Jr. situation. A few fans were excited about having the kid play for us. Junior would have shown that the team was more than just a jersey, an arena and some colors and slogans, that it's also about history, pride and connections that go beyond the latest fad.

Those who expressed this love of tradition were told, on this site of mostly morons, that Jr. wasn't good enough, despite evidence to the contrary, and were met with apathy, by people who claim to be Knick fans. Meanwhile, amongst ranks was one tuner addict who feverishly promoted the greatness of Anthony Roberson, a bum whose spot could have gone to Ewing, Jr.

Personally, I think we're packed with Phoenix suns, D'Antoni, and KKKnicks fans, who got a hard-on at the thought of D'Antoni, a White man, replacing Isiah Thomas, a Black man.

Isiah's an NBA champion, a 50 greatest player, an all-star, D'Antoni did something in Italy and coached the suns. I think the scales are tipped in Isiah's favor, despite some problems he caused on the Knicks. Isiah actually won games by playing in them. D'Antoni wins games by proxy.

Oh yeah, and amongst the people D'Antoni couldn't refuse to hire, which could have freed up a spot for Ewing, is Assistant Coach Kenny Atkinson. http://www.nba.com/coachfile/kenny_a....html?nav=page Makes sense that Atkinson would be hired over Pat, doesn't it?

Surprise, surprise, nobody that D'Antoni hires, only one guy he retained: Williams, is of African-American descent

Here are some comments made in regards to some of our Black players. What? No mention of court vision or high basketball IQ? What? Only mention of athleticism and dunking.

You are the most desperate fool going around. And for god's sake can you drop the gibbon thing!? That's your interpretation of racism? I only say gibbon because they swing from things (Harrington Tech) and hollar and jump and dance around (N8). Jason Williams used to be a gibbon as well. The Bird Man is a gibbon!!

So stop trying so hard. Gibbons come in a variation of colours as well. You're such a prick.

You tried too hard and ended being maligned again for your fabrications and manipulations. Constantly stale mating yourself.

You or anyone can absolutely be a Knick fan and still like Mike D' Antoni. That is so foolish to say otherwise. I loved Patrick Ewing! And still do..... But I don't mind him helping out D Howard to improve his game. I like D Howard too..

And why would a real Knick fan have a Laker as his avatar.?

You're treading in your own turds again.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I like how I take the holiday off from coming on here and all the shit hits the fan...

I missed way too many lols...

hate to rub it in, but you missed a lot of funny ass posts, even though a little hate was directed towards me, these threads have been funny as hell.

King Ewing

Banned
Best Post I've ever seen on this forum!!! :peace:

If you call yourself a Knicks fan you CAN NOT hate on Patrick Ewing, AND YOU CAN NOT LIKE MICHAEL JORDAN.

If you call yourself a Knicks fan and a Jordan fan you are just down right stupid and I feel sorry for you.

and again, GREAT POST!

TunerAddict

Starter
Best Post I've ever seen on this forum!!! :peace:

If you call yourself a Knicks fan you CAN NOT hate on Patrick Ewing, AND YOU CAN NOT LIKE MICHAEL JORDAN.

If you call yourself a Knicks fan and a Jordan fan you are just down right stupid and I feel sorry for you.

and again, GREAT POST!

:wtf:

All you need to be a Knick fan is to root for the team. Nothing else required. As long as you want them to do well, you're a fan.

ANU

Starter
:wtf:

All you need to be a Knick fan is to root for the team. Nothing else required. As long as you want them to do well, you're a fan.
exactly.what about oakley? he and mike are bff's since oak's bulls days.does that mean oak isn't a true knick?

the stupidity of this forum is mind boggling considering the number of people who frequent it.i'd be ashamed as hell if donnie walsh came to this site to view some of the opinions of the fan base.

smh.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Lmaoooooooooo

I Havent Been This Entertained From Since 'team Starburry" Lmao

Ahahahaaaaaha

LJ4ptplay

Starter
You guys missed a lot. Here is where it started:

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6584&page=2

It turns out OG is gay. He watches some suspect stuff on YouTube and calls himself CharmingMan, named after a Morrisey song that apparently is about having sex with young boys/men.

What bothers me is that I believe he's said he teaches young boys. That is a little frightening. We may see him on MSNBC's "To Catch a Predator" someday.

Last edited:

p0nder

Starter
Man wtf is wrong with these people??? I thought the last thread was the worst thread I've ever seen but I am AMAZED to come back a day or two later and I find this gem.

Racism, name calling, telling people they are not true Knicks fans? come on! I'd expect to see this kind of shit on a Celtics forum.

If you support Ewing, then you should want what is best for Ewing. He is making a great name for himself working as a Big man's coach. And no, that's not a knock on his intelligence or pedigree. The Big man's game is as intellectually challenging as a playing the point. Developing greatness in that area is essential to a teams success. I'd say that Ewing has been more instrumental in Orlando's success as an assistant then he would of been as a head coach. By focusing on D. Howard's game he has made him into THE dominant center playing right now. He has turned them into a Monster in the East where it was once believed that only the Celtics would be able to compete, citing their big 3.

I do agree that Ewing has the capabilities and Basketball IQ to be a head coach, but I would still rather have a proven commodity in D'antoni behind OUR bench.

And the reason for that is simple: Experience.

Everyone here can tout their education, success, etc etc. But if you want to get down to what employers, professionals and top tier executives look for in the people they want to have managing their organization, They go to one thing: Experience.

Sure Ewing has a lot of experience in the NBA, but not as a head coach. I agree that he should be given the chance to coach, I just don't think the Knicks were the right situation for him at the time. It was better for D'antoni to come here in this situation, knowing that these 2 years were throw away years. If Ewing was behind the bench of this squad do you think the record would be better? And if it was worse, do you think Knicks fans would be ok with that? What's better, Ewing the Top 50 player we all know and love or Ewing the coach of a sup-par team that get's boo'd?

Regardless this topic is kind of retarded. You can't define a "true knick fan" on this decision, You can't tell me what one looks like, you can't even say that if you hate on Ewing that you aren't a true fan.

A true Knick fan wants what is best for this team, right now and in the future. The past is the past. The last 20 years are history. Sure it's important to remember that past but what is even more important is building a team for a successful future.

Blindly supporting Ewing as head coach over D'antoni is not a decision most NBA Executives would make in the interest of their team's success. We went this route of former player turned front office in Isiah Thomas and look where it got us.

The smart, prudent and logical decision was D'antoni as bench boss. If you want what is best for the knicks you are a true Knicks fan. If you are a true fan, you support the smarter and more logical decision that betters your team.

Therefore: If you are a true fan you support D'antoni and the decision to bring him in.

Starks

Starter
Theres no ****in way a Ewing coached Knicks team is better than the current team under MikeD.

What is people's beef with him? He's got this team looking better than they have all friggin decade.

clumsy

Rotation player
This is a retarded argument...That is like saying if you are American born you can't root for a better European player than an American one.

Personally i just want winning basketball...i could care less who is at the helm. Ewing Jr would not have helped this team, as far as i'm concerned he's as much Knick as Eli/Peyton Manning is a New Orlean Saint. But I think Pat Ewing should have been signed to work with Curry.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Ewing has 0 head coaching experience.
So in summation, yes you can be a fan of the Knicks, a true fan, and support D'Antoni as coach over Ewing. I prefer experience in my head coaches...

Exposed! I knew you were a closet Isiahsexual/D'Antonisexual. Since you prefer experience so much, I'm sure you would rather have Isiah Thomas, too.

You are a loser, your favorite player is Gasol(not a Knick) and you rather have Duhon over Gallo!

EDIT**This entire thread is a logical fallacy called a Strawman Argument. For those who don't know:
He is basically trying to say you are not a real Knick fan if you pick Dant instead of Ewing AS HEADCOACH. Ignoring that the origianl poster of the comment said he would like Ewing a s an assistant, defensive or big man coach.Dickfan, your a tranparent chump and I ain't playing your feebly constructed game and pathetic attempt at assessing who a real Knickfan is.

/thread

You lost. Me, OGKnickfan, and metrocard called you out for being a computer addicted internet lurker, and what do you do? You make the first post on the thread.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
And YOU are doing exactly the same thing, cmon we all know you love searching the forums for hours to quote people, so go find the quotes of people "pissing on his name" and saying he's a moron and that he doesn't deserve an assistant job. GO FIND THOSE POSTS. Oh wait you can't, and just like before, you'll ignore my posts because you CANNOT refute what I am saying because I only speak the truth not made up BS like you!

Also saying Ewing was the greatest Knick of all time is your opinion, there's been several great Knicks, Ewing is my personal favourite but plenty of people see Reed and Frazier as the greatest.

You would be the worst poster on this site if it wasn't for the fact that abcd is still here.

You are the most dumbest poster in here. You were trying to defend Gayblack, and you actually managed to insult him in the process. You just admitted that Gayblack is a manipulator/liar.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It would not surprise me if I found out you were illiterate.

P.S.-Mike D'Antoni wanted to know if Smokes was going to smoke it or not.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lil%20Kim%20(2).jpg

smokesdicks, as he exposes himself to D'Antoni and Isiah Thomas.

To gayblack: Everest College and Capella University are scam schools. Don't come in here with that B.S.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/College...sity/capella-university-ripoff-char-qb8d8.htm
http://www.ripoffreport.com/Private-Schools/Everest-College/everest-college-30-000-and-no-ed37w.htm

You didn't think you were actually going to get a job with a Juris Doctorate from Capella, did you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

KBlack25

Starter
1) I prefer experience in head coaches. But when experience involves you taking a team that another coach put together and losing more and more games each and every year (Isiah Thomas) that's bad experience. When your experience involves you feuding with players, making ridiculous trades that you somehow defend and say you would "Do again" (Isiah Thomas), that's bad experience.

Comparing D'Antoni to Isiah Thomas is ridiculous. Isiah's experience/resume is crap. D'Antoni's involves him being instrumental in one of the biggest free agent signings of the past decade (Nash) and leading a team to be a contender.

2) You seem pretty obsessed with me and my career gaybcd...I've already told you where I went undergrad, you don't have to tell us all from personal experience that Everest College is a rip off, we all know that's the only school that would accept a mental midget like you. Again, my resume and pedigree is a top-15 undergrad, top-30 JD. What's your resume there pal?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I prefer experience in my coaches...
After I exposed Gayblack, he wants to backpedal. These are his exact words.

I was not comparing D'Antoni to Isiah Thomas. But since Gayblack prefers experience, that means he prefers Isiah Thomas.

As for winning, Ewing is a winning coach. So saying you prefer D'Antoni because of his zero NBA finals appearances with the Suns and zero playoff berths on the Knicks shows you are a closet Isiahsexual/D'Antonisexual.

And once again, Everest College and Capella are scam schools. I am not impressed with your resume, because it consists of scam schools that rank in the top 15 worst, not top 15 best.

You're just mad cause you got exposed.

KBlack25

Starter
After I exposed Gayblack, he wants to backpedal. These are his exact words. I was not comparing D'Antoni to Isiah Thomas. But since he prefers experience, that means he prefers Isiah Thomas.

And once again, Everest College and Capella are scam schools. I am not impressed with your resume, because it consists of scam schools that rank in the top 15 worst, not top 15 best.

You're just mad cause you got exposed.

Experience helps guage whether or not a coach is right for your team. Isiah showed he was not fit to coach an NBA team. I prefer experience as a prerequisite, but not as the be all end all. Like, gaybcd, when you walk into a job interview and they say:

"Capella College? Sorry, gaybcd, your experience just isn't good enough for McDonalds..."

That's how you JUDGE whether someone is GOOD at what they DO.

And once again, we know you went to Capella College and Everest...how else would you know so much about it? Do you spend time researching what kind of schools you can try and get in to?

Nothing about his resume I see as I sit here with Washington University in St. Louis' diploma...oh well. Enjoy the Capella graduation with the rest of the retards ABCD! If you were really bold, and weren't obsessed with shitty wrestling tag teams, you'd tell us what college you went to and how it stacks up with my resume.

WashU undergrad

Turned down scholarships for law at Notre Dame and Tulane to come to NY to be at Fordham...what do you have?