The Four Golden One's DA ruins 2010-11

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
jefferies is tradable

curry is buy outable.

their contracts will not be on the books next season.

If we can't trade Big-Mac Boy this season, wouldn't it be better to keep him? I'm all for trading him this year if it is humanly possible, but we all know it's not. So why only save 2-2.5 on your cap, when you can use his 11.5 million dollar expiring contract to net us a good/very-good player next year?

Just my personal opinion, my dream scenario would be trading Curry and Hughes for T-Mac lol, that would be orgasmicccc.

ANU

Starter
don'tforgetderekharper has spoken. case closed.lock the ****ing thread.

smh.like fatboy is gonna leave money on the table.

BlackH20

Benchwarmer
I don't think he's trash, but he has has a free pass for 30 plus min every night

Well dude, plenty of people here have asked the same question 100 times over. We all know Duhon is trash. Nate running the point doesn't encourage ball movement though and his decision making is even more questionable than Duhons. As for Hughes the games where he played point early on in the season he was having 5-6 TO's per game which is disruptive.

Think we all wish we didn't have to play Duhon but when he's on we play great ball.

Duhon has more turnovers per minute than Hughes, also more games with 5 and 6 turnovers, shooting percentage, 2 pointers, the same. 3 pointers, he has gotten hot some, but so does Hughes when he plays consistently, but never has gotten the chance over a couple weeks season to date. Duhon has played 30 plus minutes without a single basket, that makes it easy for the other teams defense don't you think? Hughes, only has 2 games with over 4 turnovers, but remember, he was in the top five in the NBA in steals when he was playing last month, when Hughes was on, that is when the Knicks got there first wins, that should also show the one poster above that he still has plenty of speed to cover the passing lanes. A great defensive player, great hands and ball movement, way better court vision than Duhon. So the issue of "last month" when he played, your statement is off a tad, remember, it was the Knicks best December since at least, over a decade?
I am not stating he should be the point guard, nor Nate or Douglas, all I am stating there is a few other guards that I would put in the mix, than the one DA puts on the floor. That causes disruption, already has with players and agents with DA, and the vets don't like the treatment. Sometimes you will see payback and players can hurt a coach. Remember, some of these guys are earning up to 150K a night (with a damn good seat for the game). That gets disruptive. D'Antonio knows the game better than anyone on here posting, I don't know about his brother, just don't know why Duhon plays and others do not. His explanation of other players riding the bench, contradicts Duhons court time. Case closed, no big deal, don't think they will make the playoffs, a lot of pissed off players on the bench for a "players coach".

Also, if "grammar boy" wants to rewrite my post, please, proceed...I am retired, had an assistant that took care of that and writing speeches. It's a forum on a basketball team we like to watch :afro:(for fun), not a dissertation young fellow.

TunerAddict

Starter
I like Larry Hughes, defensively and with his play making ability, but he will never be a consistent scorer because of how flat his jumpshot is. The low arc creates a smaller amount of wiggle room for a made basket.

BlackH20

Benchwarmer
Whew

my point exactly the original poster is a fool who has no idea what he is talking about

none of our players are championship pieces except mayyybeee and i emphasize maybe lee

and i can see gallo 3 years from now being that.

chandler would be a bench player on most elite teams

and thats it

harrington has been a journey man and has only one are of skill and thats jacking up shots.

so we need to clean house this summer fire sale and rebuild big time or we will be in the dull drums foreverrr.

FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Totally Agree, not talking championships or pieces, just talking minutes and performance, but since your on another topic, what team are you going to put together?:afro: