Nets Waive Sean Williams.... Knicks???

CoolClyde

would Knicks consider picking up Sean Williams, a 6' 10" guy who can block shots to sit on the bench where Darko sat? check out Sean Williams Fantasy News stats, reads like a rap sheet:

FANTASY PLAYER NEWS <!--player news include: /data/html/nbacom/noseason/players/sean_williams/player_news.html-->I don't think so, but it would be nice to have a shot blocker.
he's probably better than Jefferies.

dpryde

Benchwarmer
Sean Williams??? Come on guys just like StreetDreams said, don't we have enough first round draft busts on our bench? I'd rather not add anymore. Williams is a weed loving bummmmmmmmm. nooo thanku

juin06

Rookie
sean williams

wake up newyork...we need sean williams ...check out youtube highlites when he played with valueable players ...we have that now so bring sean to newyork so we can have low post threat ...blocking the whole nine....chandler .. lee... robinson... rooster.....sean williams... this line up can get us L.B king james ..and ect,get rid off derko m....

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
wake up newyork...we need sean williams ...check out youtube highlites when he played with valueable players ...we have that now so bring sean to newyork so we can have low post threat ...blocking the whole nine....chandler .. lee... robinson... rooster.....sean williams... this line up can get us L.B king james ..and ect,get rid off derko m....

You decided to post here to try and advertise bringing Sean Williams to NYC? You think Sean Williams will survive in NYC? He's another athletic guy whose to soft and lazy to get anything done. NO THANKYOU

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer

This is one of the most horribly argued posts I have ever read in all of my years of forum browsing...It's unfortunate that you are a part of the brethren we call Knicks Nation.

Why in the hell would we ever pick up Sean Williams? He was a SCRUB on the Nets. He saw time when Yi and Jarvis Hayes went down but that was more by default. Look at the results with him in the starting lineup. Not pretty. This franchise is already troubled with the Jeffries/Curry issue and we really do not need to add another scrub to sit in DA's doghouse. I think he's a talented guy, but the two parties definitely will not see eye to eye on this.

Personally, I'm just worried about moving Jeffries and Curry. Curry will be nearly impossible, but Jeffries' situation still does not offer much hope.

I love my 'Bockers, but seriously...we need to make some smart moves in the next two years. Sean Williams would definitely not qualify as that "smart" move. BRING IN LEBRON AND CHRIS PAUL!!!! (like that will happen lol)

I rest my case.