Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Curry injured again...out 6 weeks

    Eddy Curry will undergo arthroscopic debridement on Monday afternoon to remove loose cartilage in his knee.

    Rehabilitation will start within a week and is expected to be out approximately six weeks.

    http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar..._knee_surgery/

    It didn't really matter. He wasn't going to play but any remote hope left for trading Curry before the deadline was completely destroyed with this news. He won't be healthy before the deadline.

    When is enough, enough? I know medical exemptions are difficult but this is beyond ridiculous. He's held this franchise hostage for 3 years now. This just doesn't seem right.

  2. #2
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    11,738
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    I was thinking he had serious Big Mac attack and they had to pump his stomach or something. How does a guy that never see's the floor get injured so much, he takes the phrase boat anchor to a whole different level.

  3. #3
    Member milchshake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    he got mc donald's coupons injury.

  4. #4
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Well as a fan there are times you wish he would just die to get rid of him. Obviously as much as I hate him, I would never truly wish that upon him. Unless we get an medical exception it looks likes he is gonna be a sweet expiring contract next year. Eddy Curry can redeem himself next year if he gets us someone good that a team wants to unload i.e...Al Jefferson, Kevin Martin...etc

  5. #5
    Member NYKnuniversity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Boston,MA
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20 View Post
    Well as a fan there are times you wish he would just die to get rid of him. Obviously as much as I hate him, I would never truly wish that upon him. Unless we get an medical exception it looks likes he is gonna be a sweet expiring contract next year. Eddy Curry can redeem himself next year if he gets us someone good that a team wants to unload i.e...Al Jefferson, Kevin Martin...etc

    With all the reports surrounding Rambis and Big Al I think it would be sweet to unload Big Ed (not the ice cream bar, but HA quite the pun) on Minnesotta and move on

    imagine a lineup consisting of:

    PG- ???
    SG- Chandler
    SF- Gallo/ LEBRON?!?!?
    PF- Lee
    C- Jefferson

    that would be bestial.

  6. #6
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnuniversity View Post
    With all the reports surrounding Rambis and Big Al I think it would be sweet to unload Big Ed (not the ice cream bar, but HA quite the pun) on Minnesotta and move on

    imagine a lineup consisting of:

    PG- ???
    SG- Chandler
    SF- Gallo/ LEBRON?!?!?
    PF- Lee
    C- Jefferson

    that would be bestial.

    hahahahhaha who in their right mind would trade al jefferson for eddy curry? with rubio comin next year, i dont see minni making any moves

  7. #7
    Veteran OriginalKnickGrandson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Rubio signed a 2 year contract Toons
    " It's a new era for the Knicks "

  8. #8
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toons View Post
    hahahahhaha who in their right mind would trade al jefferson for eddy curry? with rubio comin next year, i dont see minni making any moves
    obv not str8 up, we'd include some sweetners and they'd get their MASSIVE (him and his the money hes making lol) expiring contract. Anything is possible if they determine that Kevin Love and Al Jefferson aren't compatible. And Ricky Rubio ain't saving no1 till 2011-2012

  9. #9
    Member Dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I hope he gets knocked down by a bus in Times Square, then accidently his body is bounced into a woodchipper filled with acid and he is ground then dissolved, then the woodchipper spontaneously combusts. This fat no good F**king f**ker that has been pounding our franchise in the ass for years, I'm SOOOOOOOO SICK OF HIM, how can he take a paycheck?????? F**K OFF EDDY CURRY YOU FAT BASTARD
    Please bring back the NYK intro from the 1994 Finals...PLEASE!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: Jan 02, 2010, 14:25
  2. The Official Stephan Curry Thread
    By Toons in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: May 26, 2009, 08:26
  3. Curry ready to return
    By portega1968 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Dec 30, 2008, 22:02
  4. Hit the Panic Button
    By Starks in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: Dec 10, 2007, 07:13
  5. Replies: 90
    Last Post: Nov 09, 2007, 17:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •