Curry injured again...out 6 weeks

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Eddy Curry will undergo arthroscopic debridement on Monday afternoon to remove loose cartilage in his knee.

Rehabilitation will start within a week and is expected to be out approximately six weeks.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/64104/20100118/eddy_curry_to_undergo_knee_surgery/

It didn't really matter. He wasn't going to play but any remote hope left for trading Curry before the deadline was completely destroyed with this news. He won't be healthy before the deadline.

When is enough, enough? I know medical exemptions are difficult but this is beyond ridiculous. He's held this franchise hostage for 3 years now. This just doesn't seem right.

tiger0330

Legend
I was thinking he had serious Big Mac attack and they had to pump his stomach or something. How does a guy that never see's the floor get injured so much, he takes the phrase boat anchor to a whole different level.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Well as a fan there are times you wish he would just die to get rid of him. Obviously as much as I hate him, I would never truly wish that upon him. Unless we get an medical exception it looks likes he is gonna be a sweet expiring contract next year. Eddy Curry can redeem himself next year if he gets us someone good that a team wants to unload i.e...Al Jefferson, Kevin Martin...etc

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Well as a fan there are times you wish he would just die to get rid of him. Obviously as much as I hate him, I would never truly wish that upon him. Unless we get an medical exception it looks likes he is gonna be a sweet expiring contract next year. Eddy Curry can redeem himself next year if he gets us someone good that a team wants to unload i.e...Al Jefferson, Kevin Martin...etc

With all the reports surrounding Rambis and Big Al I think it would be sweet to unload Big Ed (not the ice cream bar, but HA quite the pun) on Minnesotta and move on

imagine a lineup consisting of:

PG- ???
SG- Chandler
SF- Gallo/ LEBRON?!?!?
PF- Lee
C- Jefferson

that would be bestial.

Toons

is the Bo$$
With all the reports surrounding Rambis and Big Al I think it would be sweet to unload Big Ed (not the ice cream bar, but HA quite the pun) on Minnesotta and move on

imagine a lineup consisting of:

PG- ???
SG- Chandler
SF- Gallo/ LEBRON?!?!?
PF- Lee
C- Jefferson

that would be bestial.

hahahahhaha who in their right mind would trade al jefferson for eddy curry? with rubio comin next year, i dont see minni making any moves

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
hahahahhaha who in their right mind would trade al jefferson for eddy curry? with rubio comin next year, i dont see minni making any moves

obv not str8 up, we'd include some sweetners and they'd get their MASSIVE (him and his the money hes making lol) expiring contract. Anything is possible if they determine that Kevin Love and Al Jefferson aren't compatible. And Ricky Rubio ain't saving no1 till 2011-2012

Dirk

Benchwarmer
I hope he gets knocked down by a bus in Times Square, then accidently his body is bounced into a woodchipper filled with acid and he is ground then dissolved, then the woodchipper spontaneously combusts. This fat no good F**king f**ker that has been pounding our franchise in the ass for years, I'm SOOOOOOOO SICK OF HIM, how can he take a paycheck?????? F**K OFF EDDY CURRY YOU FAT BASTARD