Nate Robinson Slam Dunk Contest

jpz17

Starter
<table class="cnnTMbox" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="cnnIEBoxTitle">2010 SPRITE SLAM DUNK COMPETITORS </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="cnnTMcontent"> <table class="cnnTM" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr class="cnnIEHdrRowBG"> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Participant</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Team</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Pos.</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Ht.</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Wt.</td> </tr> <tr class="cnnIERowAltBG"> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL"> Shannon Brown</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">L.A. Lakers</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">G</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">6-4</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">205</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL"> Gerald Wallace</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">Charlotte</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">F</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">6-7</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">220</td> </tr> <tr class="cnnIERowAltBG"> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL"> Nate Robinson</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">New York*</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">G</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">5-9</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">180</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL"> DeMar DeRozan</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">Toronto**</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">G</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">6-7</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">220</td> </tr> <tr class="cnnIERowAltBG"> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL"> Eric Gordon</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">L.A. Clippers**</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">G</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">6-3</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">222</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td></tr> <tr><td class="cnnTMfooter">* - indicates 2009 winner
** - will compete in the NBA All-Star Dunk-In to determine fourth dunker </td></tr></tbody></table>
Interesting that they brought him back for a 4th time.. Also wondering why LeBron isn't on it like he promised?

smokes

Huge Member
Why is Eric Gordon even participating he is going to get dominated by Derozan? I could see Shannon Brown taking it this year, he's done some pretty sick dunks in actual games, will be nice to see if he can get creative.

ANU

Starter
lebron james is an attention whore.which is why i can't stand him, and if it weren't for this team longstanding futility, i wouldn't want this dude on my team.even if he is the best player in the world.

Torp

Benchwarmer
Can't believe Nate is doing it again. There is no possible way he can top what happened last time (with great assistance from dwight).

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Amen. Kobe is still the face of this league and I would rather see Kobe in a Knick uni far more than I would like to see LeBron sporting 23 for the Knicks.

But in response to the thread, I think Shannon Brown will take the cake this year in the DC tho.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Nate and Derozan in the finals...I'm rooting for Nate but D will get it because they will hate on Nate because they want someone new.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think Gerald Wallace will win this one.
bobcats.jpg

p0nder

Starter
I dunno about the worst ever, there have been some huge let downs... remember the year AFTER vince stuck his arm in the net?

2000 was the best dunk contest I ever watched.

I'm going to take N8 as the winner again. His small body flying to the net is just really impressive to watch. I hope they can bust out more original and athletically creative dunks rather then this Prop wearin' superman/krypto-n8 baloney. And lebron not participating after he said he would is disapointing to say the least... But maybe he's waiting until he's wearing a Knicks jersey to bring the thunder. ;)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
im all for nate cause hes repping the knicks, but i wanna see a good show haha, and i also hope nate doesnt jump over anyone again cause the first time was sick and the second one was nasty cause of the height of the person he jumped over so nates gonna have to get REAL creative to retain it

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Last year after the dunk contest I'm thinking it's gonna be Lebron, Howard, Nate and J-Smooth in this year's dunk contest. Now its Nate, Wallace, Shannon Brown and prob Derozan???

Most of us here are very knowledged NBA fans. If your just a casual fan watching this who the **** do you cheer for? This has to be the most boring assembled slam dunk contest that I'll ever watch. Seriously if it wasn't for Nate I wouldn't even watch this.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
“As his manager, I will only allow ‘Bron to do the dunk contest if Vince Carter comes back out. If Kobe comes back out and if another big name comes back out. If we could get a big prize and have half of the money go to the people of Haiti and the other half to the winner."

“The guys that are in it, no disrespect to them, but there won’t really be any competition for LeBron. I want to see Kobe. I want to see Vince and I will allow my client to enter.”

“I’m saying it now. So tweet it. Facebook it. E-mail it and hopefully it gets out. Vince, we’re calling you out. Kobe, we’re calling you out. We’re calling everybody out. If those guys step up in the dunk contest, then I will allow my client to step up.”
SHAQ

oh please he just already buy him million dollar car on birthday WTF he is licking lebrons ass.... I think SHANNON with his 115 cm jump will be hard to beat by KRYPTONATE, robinson must do 3 x somersault and sth extra.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
I hope Shaq can convince LBJ to join. This is going to be worst contest since Brent Barry won

than at last lebron could win sth what give him privilege to call him real king :teeth: I don't know why he is not starting ? I was thinking that he will participate.... HE PROMISED ! where is word of king.

Last edited: