Lee and Gallo for Chris Bosh

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
You are making way too much sense for him to comprehend your points. He played himself when his own thread poll which disproved his irrational thinking so he decides to plow ahead with his conjecture, emotional drivel and low basket ball IQ anyway. You would have better luck wearing a wig and tucking your cock away if you truly want to get through to him. :teeth: (just a joke so simmer your titties OG)

Dude..................................................................................
you're fat and lame.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Dude..................................................................................
you're fat and lame.

Dude..............
you molest transsexuals and adolescent boy basketball players :barf:
Coach charmingMan and his star player :69: "if you want more playing time you know what to do, Timmy!"
:teeth::teeth:

Last edited:

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
what proof is there that Patrick Ewing would make a good NBA coach?...none. Anyone that would rather have him as our coach than Mike D'Antoni is a freaking moron and should stop watching basketball. Same for the people who were dissapointed with D'Antoni over Mark Jackson.

Our team is contending for the playoffs with Chris DUHON as our PG and JARED JEFFRIES as our PF!.

please re-read the above sentence and tell me how D'Antoni is a bad coach. He is regarded around the league as one of the best coaches out there and would get hired withing 10 minutes of the knicks got rid of him. Coach K who i am sure none of you would argue is a great coach chose MIke D to be on his Olympic squad so the elite coaching circle also believes he is a top tier coach. Patrick Ewing cries and mopes about not getting a HC position, and im sure the fact teams keep passing him up is not a coincidence. Patrick Ewing coaching the knicks = us winnging 20 games.

and as far as Bosh. I believe he is over-rated and yes historically he is better than D Lee but Lee has improved his game tremendously and right now I do not see much of a difference. Lee is turning himself into a really good offensive PF/C.

Biggest thing about Bosh was last year his team finished last in the Atlantic, with him playing. Would any team with LeBron or Kobe on it EVER finish in last place....the answer to that is NO. Lebron makes any team a playoff contender and therefore Bosh should not get paid the same amount of money if he does not guarantee you playoffs at least.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
what proof is there that Patrick Ewing would make a good NBA coach?...none. Anyone that would rather have him as our coach than Mike D'Antoni is a freaking moron and should stop watching basketball. Same for the people who were dissapointed with D'Antoni over Mark Jackson.

Our team is contending for the playoffs with Chris DUHON as our PG and JARED JEFFRIES as our PF!.

please re-read the above sentence and tell me how D'Antoni is a bad coach. He is regarded around the league as one of the best coaches out there and would get hired withing 10 minutes of the knicks got rid of him. Coach K who i am sure none of you would argue is a great coach chose MIke D to be on his Olympic squad so the elite coaching circle also believes he is a top tier coach. Patrick Ewing cries and mopes about not getting a HC position, and im sure the fact teams keep passing him up is not a coincidence. Patrick Ewing coaching the knicks = us winnging 20 games.

and as far as Bosh. I believe he is over-rated and yes historically he is better than D Lee but Lee has improved his game tremendously and right now I do not see much of a difference. Lee is turning himself into a really good offensive PF/C.

Biggest thing about Bosh was last year his team finished last in the Atlantic, with him playing. Would any team with LeBron or Kobe on it EVER finish in last place....the answer to that is NO. Lebron makes any team a playoff contender and therefore Bosh should not get paid the same amount of money if he does not guarantee you playoffs at least.

Can you read the words I'm typing, shit-brains? Instead of simply accepting what these liars claim to be my opinion, why don't you actually read it? What I said here, and what I've said in a thread I dedicated to the issue, is that you, and your kind, aren't real Knick fans, because you go as far as to do the following:

1. Arguing against Ewing merely being offered an interview for the coaching vacancy left by Thomas.

2. Defending Ewing not even being offered an assistant's position with the Knicks.

*over the likes of one Kenny Atkinson, a guy who has way less basketball experience than Ewing, in either the coaching or playing of the sport.

3. Arguing that Mark Jackson deserved an interview, ahead of Ewing.

4. Calling Ewing a "big man" coach, instead of an assistant, which is what he is.

5. Other commentary derogatory to our greatest player EVER.

AGAIN, I've never claimed Ewing to be a better coach than D'Antoni. This is a dishonest argument, used for the sake of winning a debate, with imaginary facts, rather than actually addressing the points I've raised, which essentially revolve around showing RESPECT.

I will always defend Pat, in the face of people that come on this forum because they're some new jack D'Antoni and Gallinari fans. No wonder they don't respect Ewing.

I wonder if Ewing was some ex White player, e.g. Larry Bird or Scott Skiles, working for merely a year as an assistant, if there would be as much disrespect for his work as an NBA assistant coach. I wonder if people would be questioning if an assistant was actually helping implement strategy, run plays, etc.

You KKKnick fans don't get any respect from any non-cracker (non-racist Whites and non-Toms) on this forum.

You might not respect my opinion, but I don't care. The truth is independent of opinions.

You don't revere Ewing's ability, you're not a Knick fan. End of story.

KBlack25

Starter
Here it is again...from OG.

Honestly, OG, it's getting tired. You claim

I wonder if Ewing was some ex White player, e.g. Larry Bird or Scott Skiles, working for merely a year as an assistant, if there would be as much disrespect for his work as an NBA assistant coach. I wonder if people would be questioning if an assistant was actually helping implement strategy, run plays, etc.

You want to paint us white fans as being racist, when the fact is you just assume that all white people will discredit/discount black/latino/asian/native american/whatever experience and resumes because they aren't white. That, in and of itself, is racist. Would I be racist if I came on here saying: "The only reason you defend Ewing is because he is black. I wonder if he was a white player whether you would defend him or not." Of course, that would be a racist statement on my part. It works the same the opposite way.

Why can't a white person ask for head-coach experience from Patrick Ewing before he goes and is assured a job? What about that makes us racist?

Isiah Thomas is the best Piston ever, should HE go then get a head coaching interview/job? Or are you a liar that doesn't really buy into this totally ridiculous argument?

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Damn, you KKKnick fans really have no life. I post a reply to crook20 at 1:36 PM and at 1:40 PM, 4 minutes later, you reply to my post.

Yesterday, I reply to Trillion's post from 12 PM, at around 4:12 PM. 10 Minutes later, he replies, at 4:22 PM.

Do you guys even have a little bit of a life? A handful of minutes after I happen to post, at a random time of the day, you, my two biggest fans, reply to what I have to say.

And I clearly said crackers and uncle toms, racist KKKnick fans and their enablers, as opposed to non-racist Whites.

And as I've been saying for months, it's about Ewing receiving respect. You, and your ilk, have tried to turn that into me claiming Ewing is better than D'Antoni. I never said that. You can't quote me as having said that.

You're a deceitful, racist KKKnick.

Anyone else see the pattern? D'Antoni's wonderful, Walsh is wonderful, Gallo's wonderful, Lee is an all-star, Lee is better than Walsh. Nate Robinson is a midget, Harrington's a Gibbon, Jordan Hill's a taller Balkman. Chandler has a low basketball IQ. Harrington "acting like a gibbon under your own roof."

"Patrick Ewing isn't a coach." "Patrick Ewing is a big man coach."

No answers to Skiles and Bird and McHale getting jobs, with much less, or no, experience.

No answer to people saying, on this forum, that Ewing shouldn't even be a coach, period, let alone the Knicks' coach. No answer to people arguing against a Ewing interview, against Mark Jackson, Kenny Atkinson and others getting courtesy calls over Ewing.

In fact, this clown claims that I don't know what Ewing does at practices, insinuating he does nothing. I've been an actual assistant coach, which tells me this is BS. What's Black's expertise, he blogs and watches MSG network.

Yeah, you're a true KKKnick fan. You're probably the biggest one. Congrats.

KBlack25

Starter
In fact, this clown claims that I don't know what Ewing does at practices, insinuating he does nothing. I've been an actual assistant coach, which tells me this is BS. What's Black's expertise, he blogs and watches MSG network.

Explain to me how your experience as an amateur assistant coach (not even an amateur head coach) gives you any authority whatsoever to say what Patrick Ewing does at practice, what Stan Van Gundy demands from his assistants and what goes on in the Magic locker room...

I never said Ewing knows nothing, he might know a lot. But again, I am not at the practice, neither are you. So you can't just say, "I know because it happened in my life," because what you did at your AAU or whatever rec gym you coached at has no bearing on what goes on in a professional setting, not to mention no bearing as to what goes on in the Magic locker room. I assume Pat was brought there as a coach to teach offensive to THE big man (D12) who has not improved his offensive game whatsoever.

I'm still waiting on one concrete example of an idea, thought, strategy or sentence that Patrick Ewing gave to Stan Van Gundy in his entire tenure at the Magic...you still haven't given one. If you can't that just proves you know nothing about what goes on in their organization, and know even less about what Patrick Ewing does/doesn't know. I'm not saying Ewing knows nothing, I'm saying nobody, me, you or anyone else on this board, knows what Ewing does/doesn't know. Your "coaching" experience doesn't mean you are an authority on all things coaching, past, present and future. Your "coaching" experience doesn't mean you know exactly what goes on in any or all of the 32 NBA teams, nor in any college program. Yet, you seem to think because you were the assistant coach of an amateur team, you know exactly what goes on everywhere. Newsflash: You don't.

And no response from you about Isiah "deserving" (according to your ridiculously insipid argument) a head coaching job? Call me a racist for wanting to see Patrick Ewing be a head coach before I give him the job, but you are the biggest closet Isiah-sexual on this board.

Last edited:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Yesterday, I reply to Trillion's post from 12 PM, at around 4:12 PM. 10 Minutes later, he replies, at 4:22 PM.

I would be surprised that a poster like you who signs up for dozens of sites just to comment and rant doesn't know about subscribing to threads but I know what a broke illiterate manchild you are. Let me break it down for you...You click on User CP and suscribe to a thread...any time that thread gets a reply I get an email to my iphone where I can make a reply if I chose to. I understand you live in the ghetto and can't afford modern technology but I am glad to at least give you a glimpse of the technology you may one day be able to afford.

You are a sad multi-forum posting chamingmanchild loser and everyone can see that. You call people racists when you yourself are the biggest. You call people fake Knick fans when your favorite player is a Laker and you despise our coach and management calling them racists. No, sir you are a hypocritical tool to stupid to know what a bitchass nikka you really are...thank god for mental coping mechanism..aye? You would have ended you sorry existence years ago if it were not for your uncanny ability to deceive yourself.

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
dude nobody here is freaking racist, wtf is wrong with you. second if you support isiah thomas, you are not a knicks fan. that guy set this franchise back 5-10 years and embarrassed our team repeatedly throughout his tenure here.

Yes Patrick Ewing is the best PLAYER to ever wear a knicks uniform but that does not mean he should be given a job or an interview. If Mike D and Walsh did not feel he was worthy of a job then he wasn't. A coach should have full authority to run his staff as he pleases.

paris401

Starter
sorry in my book, ewing was not the greatest knick of all time... the greatest knick was....... fredic weis.... just kidding.... the greatest knick of all time
is....willis reed... but i will give patrick 2nd place...

KBlack25

Starter
Personally, I think we're packed with Phoenix suns, D'Antoni, and KKKnicks fans, who got a hard-on at the thought of D'Antoni, a White man, replacing Isiah Thomas, a Black man.

Isiah's an NBA champion, a 50 greatest player, an all-star
, D'Antoni did something in Italy and coached the suns. I think the scales are tipped in Isiah's favor, despite some problems he caused on the Knicks. Isiah actually won games by playing in them.

So, that means white Knicks fans are just excited that they no longer have a black coach, not that they got rid of Isiah, the scourge of this team for 6 years? That's (a) Racist and (b) completely idiotic. OG=Racist. But it also starts us down the path of OG defending Isiah...are you saying we should have kept him? Or we should have replaced him with a black coach (which would also be racist)?

OGKnickfan said:
No true Knick fan could be so lukewarm about Patrick Ewing, our greatest player, ever, and the prospect of him serving as a head coach.

Look at the above quote, and replace some names and you get:

OGKnickfan said:
No true Piston fan could be so lukewarm about Isiah Thomas, the greatest Piston player, ever, and the prospect of him serving as head coach

That's where OG's argument takes us. If you were the best player for a franchise, no true fan of that franchise can be lukewarm about the prospect of you serving as head coach. Which makes OG an Isiah supporter.

OG=Isiah's secret lover.

metrocard

Legend
People can't resist to keep my name out of their mouths.
I try to be a good boy, not roast anyone or hurt their feelings...lol damn.

TinmanJr

Rookie
Horrible trade.......this sounds like a let's trade just for the hell of it kinda trades.

What's plan "B" if the Knicks can't or don't land Lebron. The Knicks would still be weak at center and point guard. The keepers are Chandler, Douglas, Gallo defenders, Lee, he brings it every night. Hill shows some potential. Gallo or Chandler as the 6th man. Get a point, Hill plays the Jeffries role. Keep Harrington or Nate, not both. Hughes if he gets set playing minutes and reduced salary. We need apoint that can pass and penetrate that can finish. THe Knicks "D" is improving.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I still think Mark Jackson is the best of all time and should be our coach. I am happy with Mike currently so whatever, I am probally gonna have to defend "my opinion" against one of you keyboard champs bring it on.

paris401

Starter
hey lets not belittle isiah.... i would agree that all his moves didn't pan out, but i think given a bit more time, he would of had us contending for a title every year...

LeFlume

All Star
Would LeBron and other stars come to New York and play for Patrick Ewing? Doubtful right? Mike D'Antoni is a players coach. He is our best selling point when it comes to 2010.

Gallo has played in 69 NBA in his career. Not even a full season. He has adept faster than I thought he would. He will be an awesome NBA player in the future, trading him would be a HUGE mistake.

Osiris80

Benchwarmer
Damn, you KKKnick fans really have no life. I post a reply to crook20 at 1:36 PM and at 1:40 PM, 4 minutes later, you reply to my post.

Do you guys even have a little bit of a life? A handful of minutes after I happen to post, at a random time of the day, you, my two biggest fans, reply to what I have to say.

And I clearly said crackers and uncle toms, racist KKKnick fans and their enablers, as opposed to non-racist Whites.

And as I've been saying for months, it's about Ewing receiving respect. You, and your ilk, have tried to turn that into me claiming Ewing is better than D'Antoni. I never said that. You can't quote me as having said that.

You're a deceitful, racist KKKnick.

Anyone else see the pattern? D'Antoni's wonderful, Walsh is wonderful, Gallo's wonderful, Lee is an all-star, Lee is better than Walsh. Nate Robinson is a midget, Harrington's a Gibbon, Jordan Hill's a taller Balkman. Chandler has a low basketball IQ. Harrington "acting like a gibbon under your own roof."

"Patrick Ewing isn't a coach." "Patrick Ewing is a big man coach."

No answers to Skiles and Bird and McHale getting jobs, with much less, or no, experience.

No answer to people saying, on this forum, that Ewing shouldn't even be a coach, period, let alone the Knicks' coach. No answer to people arguing against a Ewing interview, against Mark Jackson, Kenny Atkinson and others getting courtesy calls over Ewing.

Yeah, you're a true KKKnick fan. You're probably the biggest one. Congrats.

Wow. What a wasted effort to get your point across. Emotional at all are we?

Reactions: pat

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
So, that means white Knicks fans are just excited that they no longer have a black coach, not that they got rid of Isiah.

Look at the above quote, and replace some names and you get:

That's where OG's argument takes us. If you were the best player for a franchise, no true fan of that franchise can be lukewarm about the prospect of you serving as head coach. Which makes OG an Isiah supporter.

OG=Isiah's secret lover.

Did I ever say "all White Knick fans?" If so, you supposed "law student," provide us with a quote.

Did I say no true Knick fan would prefer a different head coach? Provide the quote, then. You're liar, so you can't.

I actually said no true Knick fan would sit their sh!tting on Ewing's success, his prospects of working with the Knicks, merely getting an interview, a call, etc. If you disagree, just say your piece.

But you can't, again... you're a liar, and your refusal to stop lying is why you will fail in the legal profession.

Explain to me how your experience as an amateur assistant coach (not even an amateur head coach) gives you any authority whatsoever to say what Patrick Ewing does at practice, what Stan Van Gundy demands from his assistants and what goes on in the Magic locker room...

And no response from you about Isiah "deserving" (according to your ridiculously insipid argument) a head coaching job? Call me a racist for wanting to see Patrick Ewing be a head coach before I give him the job, but you are the biggest closet Isiah-sexual on this board.

Again, counselor, provide us with a quote where I say Isiah deserved a coaching position on the Pistons. You suppose, for some stupid reason, that I support Isiah being a Piston head coach, based on my thoughts on Ewing and the Knicks. Your logic is flawed. I could care less about the Pistons.

You say you had this sky-high LSAT score: hard to believe with all of the lies and logical errors you base your arguments on.

As for my coaching, I've coached and worked with, and under, legends, both in the PSAL and AAU systems: Mark Morse, Bob McCullough, who created each one teach one and the Rucker Pro Tournament, and others whom I won't mention on the web.

During my time as a coach, I've helped the garden by having some of our kids, Middle School coaches' players, perform several halftime shows. We've had Teresa Weatherspoon visit our games, Charles Smith has come to our tournaments. Bobbito has come through a bunch of times.

Bob McCullough has coached high school ball, at one time or another. Is he an amateur? You don't know basketball: you're just an internet basketball expert. stick to that, kid.

Here it is again...from OG.

Honestly, OG, it's getting tired. You claim

You want to paint us white fans as being racist, when the fact is you just assume that all white people will discredit/discount black/latino/asian/native american/whatever experience and resumes because they aren't white. That, in and of itself, is racist. Would I be racist if I came on here saying: "The only reason you defend Ewing is because he is black. I wonder if he was a white player whether you would defend him or not." Of course, that would be a racist statement on my part. It works the same the opposite way.

Why can't a white person ask for head-coach experience from Patrick Ewing before he goes and is assured a job? What about that makes us racist?

Isiah Thomas is the best Piston ever, should HE go then get a head coaching interview/job? Or are you a liar that doesn't really buy into this totally ridiculous argument?

1. Again, you prove that your future in the legal field is bleak. I would tear you apart, in a courtroom. Did I not say "racist Whites," in regards to some of the people on this site? Produce the text of one of my posts where I say "all Whites." You can't. You've discredited yourself, for the umpteenth time.

2. I've already said that, at a minimum, Ewing should have gotten an interview, a call, which he claims he never got, something to show Ewing the respect that this organization owes him.

Would I like him to coach the Knicks? Yes. Did I argue against people who don't prefer Ewing? No. My beef is with people who are disrespectful to the Beast and his legacy.

3. Your arguments are actually ridiculous. If you're actually a law student, it shows how much academic standards have eroded. Logical generalizations abound in your posts. How can anyone rely on you to defend them in court or draft contracts that meet their wants and need?

You generalize my opinion on one player: Ewing, whom I admire because I'm a Knick fan, he was a Knick player and generalize to a player and team I have no admiration for, no history of watching or supporting.

I never said team legends should be their former teams' head coaches. I said Ewing should receive respect from this organization, with a call, an interview, consideration for head or assistant positions, and any fan who claims to be for real would feel the same.

The Pistons? WTF does their team or coaches matter to me? WEAK, once again.

I would be surprised that a poster like you who signs up for dozens of sites just to comment and rant doesn't know about subscribing to threads but I know what a broke illiterate manchild you are. Let me break it down for you...You click on User CP and suscribe to a thread...any time that thread gets a reply I get an email to my iphone where I can make a reply if I chose to. I understand you live in the ghetto and can't afford modern technology but I am glad to at least give you a glimpse of the technology you may one day be able to afford.

There's nothng else to say: you subscribe to threads to stalk Hispanic men, like me, metro and abcd. What a homo.

Whoa! I thought I'd never live to see someone from this forum who is more controversial than Metrocard.

Thanks for the compliment.

Damn, you losers spent your weekend convulsing with desperation, posting two or three times in reply to my one post. I really hope it was worth it, KKKnick fans.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rm81LSKJC2k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.