This is ugly...

KBlack25

Starter
Turned it off to do work before football...disgusting, horrible lack of effort on both sides of the ball. When The Giraffe is your best offensive presence, it's a bad day.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
ups they did it again.... I turned off when they loose by 15 but it always could be better.... fak I'm going play today what i'm gonna say to the guys :cool:

never ending story... they should give up. Is walkover in nba ? ohhhhh they want set new record :gony:

BlackH20

Benchwarmer
D'Ants made his bed, now it will haunt him for the rest of season.

Anyone else still have the game on? Yikes!!

Robinson down, and you DNP Hughes? Do you want to keep having tension with your team or win games. D'Ant is taking winning his power over the players and being a &^%*.

Now, with Duhon (who they say is only in a slump now, which I see the same play as most of the first 40 games) is sitting, Robinson who you kept out a month and fined $25K for agent asking for trade (player has to O.K. that request) and Hughes, who is not even standing during time outs, you have lost control and the season. Some of these guys are playing for themselves, some have earned and invested very well and are not going to take this high school method of coaching. Robinson should have played in December (at least one or two more wins), Hughes should play now, your blown out, get the other guys running plays you idiot. This just spreads, when you have this tension and all this loosing and it is not going to attract anyone for any trades or 2010, when you take a 8-12 year veteran and start playing head games. They want to win, he wants his power. Sorry Coach, you don't have enough talent to win that battle, you better all kiss and make up and get the W's, for the fans and competitive teams saw what the Knicks could do in December, now D'Ant and his High School Coach Brother have screwed the season. It's payback, you think Nate is going to rush back?
Hell no. Wait until another of his fav five goes down with a real injury. He is sooooo screwed. This ain't Phoenix Coach, and you career average and setting records like today will stick. These players know it, I knew this was coming. You don't say in the NY Post that Duhon is your favorite player and Lee is coming close (because he rented a jet to go to his grandfathers funeral). Thanks like all of us taking a cab in ration to earning and spending. You don't say you have favorites, then blame Robinson and Hughes (who only talked to Walsh and that hit the press). Long 30 plus games to go. Other players like Harrington, Lee, or not going to risk getting hurt with this season, watch them go on the DNP for little injuries, doesn't hurt their stats at all. Just watch this play out.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
wow that was hard to watch loll, i stopped after the half, saw the box score and was disgusted loll.....how we gonna lose by 50 :barf:especially after hanging with the lakers, thats still our one issue-consistency

iSaYughh

Starter
Hey, at least Jordan Hill didn't play too much more. Would hate for us to have risked that damn rook making us lose by an easy 55.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I didn't watch the game, just got texts from friends updating me on the score. 50 point loss? Wow smh, Jazz fans around the world jump for joy.

Good thing I didn't watch this game. I probably would have destroyed my T.V or something.

ANU

Starter
its time to say nite nite to this season.how many times has this team been blown out recently? its ridiculous.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Robinson down, and you DNP Hughes? Do you want to keep having tension with your team or win games. D'Ant is taking winning his power over the players and being a &^%*.

Now, with Duhon (who they say is only in a slump now, which I see the same play as most of the first 40 games) is sitting, Robinson who you kept out a month and fined $25K for agent asking for trade (player has to O.K. that request) and Hughes, who is not even standing during time outs, you have lost control and the season. Some of these guys are playing for themselves, some have earned and invested very well and are not going to take this high school method of coaching. Robinson should have played in December (at least one or two more wins), Hughes should play now, your blown out, get the other guys running plays you idiot. This just spreads, when you have this tension and all this loosing and it is not going to attract anyone for any trades or 2010, when you take a 8-12 year veteran and start playing head games. They want to win, he wants his power. Sorry Coach, you don't have enough talent to win that battle, you better all kiss and make up and get the W's, for the fans and competitive teams saw what the Knicks could do in December, now D'Ant and his High School Coach Brother have screwed the season. It's payback, you think Nate is going to rush back?
Hell no. Wait until another of his fav five goes down with a real injury. He is sooooo screwed. This ain't Phoenix Coach, and you career average and setting records like today will stick. These players know it, I knew this was coming. You don't say in the NY Post that Duhon is your favorite player and Lee is coming close (because he rented a jet to go to his grandfathers funeral). Thanks like all of us taking a cab in ration to earning and spending. You don't say you have favorites, then blame Robinson and Hughes (who only talked to Walsh and that hit the press). Long 30 plus games to go. Other players like Harrington, Lee, or not going to risk getting hurt with this season, watch them go on the DNP for little injuries, doesn't hurt their stats at all. Just watch this play out.

LMAO, I was thinking the same thing about duhon. A couple of analysts have been saying that he's in a slump, everytime I hear that I crack up. He's been playing like shit for the last 80 games(since last year), there is no slump, he just sucks real bad.

If d'antoni doesn't start Nate when he is healthy, I'ma rip d'antoni a new one.

smokes

Huge Member
LMAO, I was thinking the same thing about duhon. A couple of analysts have been saying that he's in a slump, everytime I hear that I crack up. He's been playing like shit for the last 80 games(since last year), there is no slump, he just sucks real bad.

If d'antoni doesn't start Nate when he is healthy, I'ma rip d'antoni a new one.

Fukk the analysts... i probably watch more bulls games in a season than they watch the knicks...

CoolClyde

blech!

Girafferies, 12 points in 1st quarter... 14 points in total! 4 rebounds!
GIVE ME A F*CKING BREAK! Doof-fensive Player of the Year!?? WEAK!

Duhound, 35 minutes, 4 points. HOW LONG.. HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON?
YARGHHHH!!! NO SLUMP... CHUMP!

Duhound blows, he's the only PG D'amntoni trusts, what does that tell you
about our superstar coach and the inability of Walsh to procure a decent PG?
How could Lebron go from Mo to this piece of sh*t PG play?

This WORST LOSS IN FRANCHISE HISTORY was bound to happen sooner or later,
when DLEE had an off night along with under-rated Wilson the Thrillson.

FINALLY, DOUGLAS gets some play. 8 points... better than Poop-on.
Just start Douglas and sit Duhound where he belongs... on the wood.

Jets lost too... Dammit! bad day for NY. sigh.

Kiyaman

Legend
Damntoni Damntoni Damntoni

I missed the game....looked at the stats, then looked for the "Game-Thread" and seen "This is UGLY" and new this was the Knicks vs Mavs Game Thread.

So many people keep asking me daily "what facts do I have to say Dantoni wont be the Knicks headcoach in the 2010-11 season?".
I dont think anyone will be asking me that question again after the Knicks loss to the Mavs yesterday.

So far in the history of the Knicks Franchise.....headcoach Damntoni is known for....the worst Knick start (1-9), and worst Knick game loss in MSG....whats next

Kiyaman

Legend
Best said thread.....

AGREE 100%
A Knick-Fan could not put it in any better words....

Kiyaman

Legend
Knick vs Mavs Game Thread

Would Ramon Sessions be this bad? I kinda wish we signed him back then, anyone is better than dudonkey.

The signing of Ramon Session in the offseason would've had us lose Nate Robinson to the next-team for little to nothing in return.
While Duhon still average 36 mpg this season over Session and Douglas....I have come to the conclusion Duhon could do no wrong in Damntoni system.

WOW! WTF happen to defending your oponent!
Torched for a 50 point loss....when both teams shot 86 fga!!!
another speechless Knick game....every player committing a turnover
Worst Loss in the career of the Knicks franchise....whats next???

clumsy

Rotation player
I'll just chime in and say david lee was outplayed by Drew Gooden.....Drew Gooden makes 4.5 million a year...just saying.

Further Research has shown me that Drew Gooden best contract was 3 years for 23 million...hope David Lee can man up and take that at most.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'll just chime in and say david lee was outplayed by Drew Gooden.....Drew Gooden makes 4.5 million a year...just saying.

Further Research has shown me that Drew Gooden best contract was 3 years for 23 million...hope David Lee can man up and take that at most.

An injury Dallas Mavs team came to MSG and "TORCHED" my Knicks so bad that its not even considered a 50 point Blowout (No single Knick player)....more like the worst High School Team vs the NBA Championship Team.....or the Knicks vs the Original Dream-Team.

The Proof is in the pudding:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>
P.S.
The reason why I prefererd hiring unemployed Rick Carlisle instead of DNP Celebrity coach Damntoni.

Mavericks Team Report
"It hurts, but you've got to be able to win with the rest of those guys that are dressed, so no excuses there."
- Coach Rick Carlisle, on the Mavericks losing to Utah without Josh Howard and Drew Gooden.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

p0nder

Starter
Carlisle would of been a better pick for this team I agree. D'antoni works better with professionals. Look, our coach can only do so much. I agree that Duhon is terrible and needs to be coming off the bench but Nate can't run this team any more consistently then Duhon.

Douglas is the real option but they don't want to give the keys to the FORD PINTO OF BASKETBALL TEAMS to a rook.

Lee is the most overrated player on our team. People around the league see his numbers jumping off the paper at them but they don't watch Knicks games and see how teams like the lakers and Mavs can just blow by him with decent options at 4 and 5, scoring at will. He does not play Defense. Not that he doesn't want to, he just can't do it.

This team is terrible. I think Metrocard was the one who suggested we just blow this entire team away and I might have to agree after this showing.

Al Harrington is the closest thing we have to a decent two way player. That is friggin awful.

Trade everyone thats not a rook or expiring for expiring contracts, picks or money. Play our rookies major minutes to develop. Then in the off season, blow it all away! get in a Max FA and some talented #2 and 3 options.

I am honestly so sick and tired of watching this team fall flat on their face that If I was Walsh I'd take peanuts for everyone. And I don't mean shitty deals or a little bit of money. I mean the food.

ANU

Starter
picking mike d'antoni as the coach of this team might of not been the smartest thing, but i understand why walsh did.he tried to do 2 things at the same time, "renovate" while you try to win.that is next to impossible.mike d'antoni would have been better off going to a team that was all ready set, and this team should have gone after a transitional coach for a season or 2(till the summer of lebron).