Lebron might get his star player to play along side him

johnstarky

Rotation player
:teeth::teeth: i agree starky.good post.

he could be james's pippen.

I have difficulty trying to determine whether you were being sarcastic in your post or serious.

By no means am I calling Iggy a superstar.I recognize that he isn't as good of a player as a Dwayne Wade, Chris Paul or even an Amar'e Stoudemire.But I think it's unfair when people underestimate a player that averaged 19.3 points and 5.05 assists the previous two seasons.Iggy's numbers might not be anomalously good but my argument is that he would be a better second scoring option to Lebron than anyone who is currently playing for the Cavs.What I don't understand is people who quickly dismiss this notion by categorizing Iggy as an underachiever and as a player who isn't capable of putting up solid numbers on a contending team.Their counter arguments are that he never made an all-star team, he never led a team passed the first round of the playoffs, he makes more money than his actual value, he couldn't mesh with a superstar player, and he is a player that is on the decline.These are arguments that either have nothing to do with what Iggy has accomplished on the court or arguments that are based on opinion and mere speculation.

jordans pippen. why are you on this site.
I dont get why or how you can actually live with yourself by saying something that ridiculous.

Iggy would be James's pippen omg.

the year Jordan Left, Pippen led the bulls to a 55-27 record I believe and nearly knocked off a studded knicks team in 7 games.

and you are going to compare a 50 greatest player of all time to andre IG.

enough please close this thread
the stupidity is causing my brain cells to run for cover.

johnstarky

Rotation player
jordans pippen. why are you on this site.
I dont get why or how you can actually live with yourself by saying something that ridiculous.

Iggy would be James's pippen omg.

the year Jordan Left, Pippen led the bulls to a 55-27 record I believe and nearly knocked off a studded knicks team in 7 games.

and you are going to compare a 50 greatest player of all time to andre IG.

enough please close this thread
the stupidity is causing my brain cells to run for cover.

I think what he meant was that Iggy would be to Lebron what Pippen was to Jordan.Meaning that Lebron would have another solid offensive player on his team.I don't think the guy was trying to compare Iggy's career to Pippen's.

ANU

Starter
james gets compared to jordan all the time, i was merely making a comparison in regard to a possible tandem for effect.you don't have to explain anything to him starky.who gives a **** about what he thinks.

James isnt and Never will be jordan, and who compares them ?

kobe yes

James No.

Iggy to pippen no

you are in a whole different hemisphere in terms of your sourcing to support your statement, just admit it ANU your off base here and every one who knows basketball knows it
you made a false proclamation that JAMES AND IGGY
could be JORDAN AND PIPPEN

just typing it makes my stomach turn.

Blas

Benchwarmer

kobe yes

James No.

Iggy to pippen no

you are in a whole different hemisphere in terms of your sourcing to support your statement, just admit it ANU your off base here and every one who knows basketball knows it

Co-sign.

Now I can defend Anu on the fact that the media and maybe some basketball analysts has made Lebron and Jordan comparisons. But lately, I have not heard such a comparison in a long time.

ANU

Starter
I'm not gonna get into an argument with you.clearly, i imagined all the the lebron/jordan comparisons from the media.thus making my point of him being JAMES'S pippen, not the NEXT pippen even more of a fail.you win i lose.

:whatever:

mamabicho.

JayJ44

Starter

kobe yes

James No.

Iggy to pippen no

Dude...he's not comparing them talent wise, he's just saying Iggy would play the same role on the Cavs as Pippen did on the Bulls.

Dude. by saying iggy could be lebrons pippen is comparing iggy to pippen dude.

There are no players even in today's NBA that could play the role that was played by pippen, thats like saying if chris bosh went to the cavs he could lebrons kevin mchale. Pippen if he played a career on his lonesome would have developed into one of the top ten players of all time, and some can argue that the numbers he put up offensively and defensively he may already be one of the top ten players of all time.

my stance is this

dont ever

put iggy's name in the same sentence as pippen.

thats what I was trying to say "dude"

JayJ44

Starter
Dude. by saying iggy could be lebrons pippen is comparing iggy to pippen dude.

There are no players even in today's NBA that could play the role that was played by pippen, thats like saying if chris bosh went to the cavs he could lebrons kevin mchale. Pippen if he played a career on his lonesome would have developed into one of the top ten players of all time, and some can argue that the numbers he put up offensively and defensively he may already be one of the top ten players of all time.

my stance is this

dont ever

put iggy's name in the same sentence as pippen.

thats what I was trying to say "dude"

Pippen was the second best player on those Bull teams. Iggy would be the second best player on the Cavs. That's all Anu was trying to say. You don't have to be so argumentative in saying that Pippen>>>>Iggy. Everyone knows that, no need to state the obvious.

ANU

Starter
Pippen was the second best player on those Bull teams. Iggy would be the second best player on the Cavs. That's all Anu was trying to say. You don't have to be so argumentative in saying that Pippen>>>>Iggy. Everyone knows that, no need to state the obvious.

don't waste your time arguing with him jay.let him do his mental gymnastics in regard to what i said.anyone with half a brain knows what i was trying to say.

you compared iggy to pippen.

any one who resembles an intelligent human being would understand that, that statement is ridiculous no matter how you put it. Second best player on the cavs equals scottie pippen on the bulls. You never said second best player ??? go back to the title of this post idiot, "Star" to play along side him, my argument from the get go was that iggy is not a star, pippen is a legend. You are not changing the argument, you have gotten to lost in your own retardation that you completely forgot that you stated iggy is a "Star" who will play second fiddle to lebron, and then went to far as to claim that he can be the pippen of the cavs. Again idiot, mental midget how ever you want to call it, stop arguing over topics you create, and then drift from the whole point; it makes you look mentally ill when your thoughts because scattered as such.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Why do you have to act so hostile when you disagree with someone's opinion? Do you really expect to earn people's respect with the way you talk to them? It is very uncalled for when a grown 28 year old man talks to people with such vulgarity and insolence, as though people were his personal property.Do you normally act this way when you encounter people in society? I can't take people like you seriously when it comes to discussing an issue.

Last edited: