Lebron might get his star player to play along side him

Paul1355

All Star
http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/?p=24076

If this trade happens the Cavaliers will be getting a special little star player that could help them in the long run.They would be short-handed in the center position without Ilgauskas but if you're a Cavs fan you have to be doing cartwheels if Iggy ends up in Cleveland.

Iguadola is so under rated its not even funny. If Philly trades him then it would only be to get rid of Elton Brands contract, if not, then this is the dumbest idea ever by Philley.

Iguadola does everything...scores, defends, rebounds, gets assists, and can play 40 min per game...i would love to see him on the Knicks.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Iguadola is so under rated its not even funny. If Philly trades him then it would only be to get rid of Elton Brands contract, if not, then this is the dumbest idea ever by Philley.

Iguadola does everything...scores, defends, rebounds, gets assists, and can play 40 min per game...i would love to see him on the Knicks.

Philly has pretty much been a losing organization for these past few decades.The only reason why they made the NBA finals 9 years ago was because of Allen Iverson.They made the playoffs last year but they should have never fired Maurice Cheeks.He was doing a great job for them before they went through that losing period.

Iguadola is a player that would be making all star teams every year if he played on a good team.He is one of those players who are overlooked because the games in which he plays in never get nationally televised.It isn't surprising to me that his name rarely gets mentioned on Sportscenter.

some one said fight. So I went with it. And No I dont speak to people like this I randomly meet on the street, I speak to people like this who argue with no knowledge of what they are arguing about.

johnstarky

Rotation player
some one said fight. So I went with it. And No I dont speak to people like this I randomly meet on the street, I speak to people like this who argue with no knowledge of what they are arguing about.

So when you saw that the poster had mentioned that this debate was some sort of fight it inspired you to become more flagrant and aggressive with your words? Whenever you perceive a person as being intellectually inferior to you do you usually call them names and besmirch them? Wouldn't that make you appear as a person who cannot debate within the premise of a topic and who resorts to ad hominen arguments? I don't see how attacking the person rather than the topic does any benefit to a person who claims to have a higher degree of knowledge than his opponent.I know it is our human nature to educate those who we see as uneducated or misinformed but lecturing a person with factual information is one thing while acting sophomoric is another thing.

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
Dude. by saying iggy could be lebrons pippen is comparing iggy to pippen dude.

There are no players even in today's NBA that could play the role that was played by pippen, thats like saying if chris bosh went to the cavs he could lebrons kevin mchale. Pippen if he played a career on his lonesome would have developed into one of the top ten players of all time, and some can argue that the numbers he put up offensively and defensively he may already be one of the top ten players of all time.

my stance is this

dont ever

put iggy's name in the same sentence as pippen.

thats what I was trying to say "dude"

hell to the no.