We have a game today guys!

johnstarky

Rotation player
I wasn't even aware of that.I got so discouraged by the way the Knicks have played these past couple of weeks that I've decided to quit on the season.

ANU

Starter
al jeff has the most obvious head fake in the game, and there is always some dude who bites on it.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Why doesn't Walsh start dumping players already? It's obvious that this team is not in a position to win or compete against any team.Waiting for the Knicks to make a run for the 8th seed is a real waste of time and only sets this team back.

knicks125

Rookie
Just great knicks lost another game!!!!! When will the bleeding stop!!!!! I guess ill just cry myself to sleep, can somebody wake me up when the season is finaly over? This is just horrible!!!!

CoolClyde

blahhhhh!

man, that sucked ass. ya gotta put major blame on N8 (-33, +/-), for hoisting bricks all game.
AND, for 2nd game in a row, Knicks were outrebounded by inferior team (58-36).... lame!

worst play of game, tho, was fantastic pass from Gallo to Duhound, who had easy uncontested
open layup, but instead, without even looking at basket, made behind the back pass to Chandler,
who got blocked by Love. stupid move, and he's our starting PG? arghghghghgh!

knicklogo_anibrick.gif

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Nate shot 10% (1-10) for 4 pts. 2 turnovers and 1 assist. And people still actually think Nate can be the starting PG for the Knicks. lol.