Unofficial game thread:Washington Wizards @ NY Knicks

ANU

Starter
mike needs to loosen up that rotation.this team ain't good enough to have an 8 man rotation.and nate better start next game.

Kiyaman

Legend
I hope so too. Now its up to Nate to show D'antoni he can get the job done on a nightly basis. We really needed a win. Lost 9 out the previous 12. Nate had a good game. There was just more fluidity with the team tonight. I hope they carry this momentum. We really need to pick this up and make a run.

Dantoni is not going to let Nate replace his pet-player Duhon....b/c that would mean his selection of Roberson & Duhon were flukes.
Dantoni will throw a wrench up in the Nate & Hughes show...

the Nate injury got Hughes off of DNP, and Hughes injury got Nate off of DNP....make u think the two wants to be the Knicks backcourt

CoolClyde

Duhound Benched = Knicks Win!

Thank you God, for shaking some damn sense into D'amntoni, for benching the hound,
and allowing N8 to take over as PG in da house.

I've said it since day 1, Duhound needs to be benched. The fact this sad sack of sheep
sh*t is starting, and is CAPTAIN of this team makes me hate D'amntoni more and more.
The spirit of the Captain is what drives a team, and Duhound is not a leader, he does
not have a Knick spirit, he is a tired, nightlife-loving loser, who provides no spark on the court, THAT is the reason Knicks have played lethargic in most of their losses.
pringle_houndlove.gif

Benching N8 has never been the answer, D'amntoni is cutting off his nose to spite his face,
playing bench games with his players, starting with Marbury, then N8, not playing Hughes, etc.

I'd much rather see N8 starting and at the point than Duhound. That would give him the
confidence to BE the PG, rather than someone who comes in to provide team spark that
Duhound cannot. Yeah, sometimes N8 is wild, but he's trying to make up for lost time and
give the Knicks quick points.

D'amntoni throws sh*t against the wall to see what sticks, playing a short rotation until
everyone is too tired to play.

N8 scores 41 points and singlehandedly takes over a game against a winning team, after being benched for a month,
when has Duhound EVER done that? I guess N8 should get some minutes. Duh-amntoni!

Hughes has a good game, now that he has an I-don't-give-a-sh*t attitude, and will now get his minutes.

Jordan Hill, Tony Douglas, same sh*t. they need to have a good game before D'amntoni
gives them action. Stupid coach!

Will God shine down on the Knicks and stupid Mike D'amntoni, and make him realize as Duhound
sucks ass, so suck the Knicks? He needs to ride the pine, the time is now to give his minutes
to N8, Hughes and Douglas!

Props to Kiyaman for putting it str8 re N8 the past few days, and calling this game.

Starting N8 the Gr8 can do no more harm than this team (and fans) have already suffered all season.

N8 - STARTING To Percolate
knicks_lee_nate.jpg

CAPTAIN DAVID LEE - co-captain N8 the Gr8

p0nder

Starter
a small glimmer of hope on an otherwise bleak looking season..... A stretch of games that we can win should provide n8 with a great opportunity to prove he CAN be the starting guard.... and right before the trade deadline/slam dunk contest... maybe the all star weekend wakes this team up out of the funk....