Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Rudy Fernandez + Lee or Stat

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A good fisting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Doesn't have anything to do with NY, but a friend recently said to me the Knicks would be a great team if they were to re-sign Lee and add Stat to the front court.

I had to agree.

The revelation of the week is that Phoenix, forever conscious of the luxury-tax line, is apparently willing to take on both Andre Iguodala (who has four seasons left on his contract after this season worth $56 million) and Samuel Dalembert (scheduled to earn $12 million next season) from Philadelphia in a deal for Amare Stoudemire.
Yet it's believed that the Suns would want the Sixers to take back Jason Richardson in such a swap, which would also require Philly to send another player (such as Jason Kapono or Willie Green) to the desert.
Stoudemire's loud suggestions this week that he might not opt out of his contract at season's end, as Chad likewise noted, were likely designed to give the Sixers further hesitation. The prospect of having to pay Stoudemire and Richardson next season -- as opposed to Stoudemire relieving them of any financial commitment beyond this season in his case by opting out -- would bring Philly no financial relief, which is one of its main trade aims.

ANU

Starter
the team would be better with amar'e but the defense would still be horrendous.

petescud

Starter
If they both knew defense....Amare plays no defense and I don't think he ever will. Philly can have him

clumsy

Rotation player
jesus christ i hope that trade doesn't go down. Wouldn't that free up all sorts of cap space for philly....i don't want anymore people buying in the coming off seasons

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I hope he does go to philly. We need a player that can play solid defense down low. amare does not do that.