Duhon Back In The Starting Line-up?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
This Thread Is Not About Civil Discussion.Either You Vent Or Get Out.Fire Mike's Ass, Donnie.Now.

Edit: This post was meant to be all in CAPS.

johnstarky

Rotation player
I don't see how any Knick fan could feel frustrated about this move.It's not like the Knicks were going anywhere without Duhon in their starting lineup.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I don't see how any Knick fan could feel frustrated about this move.It's not like the Knicks were going anywhere without Duhon in their starting lineup.
It's not even about that.It's about Duhon getting so much respect from Mike and does SHIT.We have guys to develop.We have guys who can play.I can go out there and play better.

johnstarky

Rotation player
It's not even about that.It's about Duhon getting so much respect from Mike and does SHIT.We have guys to develop.We have guys who can play.I can go out there and play better.

Chris Duhon will most likely not be re-signed by the Knicks after this season.The Knicks will either trade for a point guard during the off season or sign Lebron James and make him their starting PG.Hopefully Douglas gets more minutes after the Knicks completely tank in the season.The Nate Robinson at PG seemed like a good experiment at the beginning but it didn't really work out for the Knicks.Drafting Jordan Hill instead of a PG really hurt the Knicks.Walsh should have known that going with Duhon for a second year was a giant risk.I don't really put much into D'antoni's decision making because if his moves continue to backfire he might be put on a short leash.

CoolClyde

Assistant Coach Duhound

Not only will Duhound be resigned by his lover D'amntoni,
but he will be player-coach. This is a pre-arranged deal
with Coach K, to assure D'amntoni gets to coach the next
Olympic team. Also, Duhound gives great head.
pringle_houndlove.gif

dre48ny

Rotation player
I think they need to experiment more with Douglas. At this point it's safe to say that Duhound is not a starter in this league. The Knicks really need to address this position and that's why they need to know if Douglas can handle it, if not he will be the back up for years to come.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Not only will Duhound be resigned by his lover D'amntoni,
but he will be player-coach. This is a pre-arranged deal
with Coach K, to assure D'amntoni gets to coach the next
Olympic team. Also, Duhound gives great head.
pringle_houndlove.gif

LOLL ....and i really want to see what Toney Douglas can bring to the table.

Paul1355

All Star
This Thread Is Not About Civil Discussion.Either You Vent Or Get Out.Fire Mike's Ass, Donnie.Now.

Edit: This post was meant to be all in CAPS.

You said to vent or get out...I am going to Vent and vent and vent!

I have no clue what love affair is going on between Duhon and Mike D....Duhon has been an embarissment in SO MANY GAMES that I can't stand to support him in anything anymore.

The fact that Nate scores over 20 points off the bench, even over 40 points in one game shows that Nate is better than Duhon! I don't care if Nate throws away turnovers and jocks up shots, he can change an entire game by himself. Nate has talent and Duhon doesn't....WHAT DOES MIKE D SEE IN DUHON THAT WE DONT.

And to all those posters who have been telling me that Mike D is teh coach and he knows his players best.....REALLY!?!?! He is 100% sure that Duhon is the solution to PG and Jeffries is the solution to Center when they have embarissed themselves all season?!?!?

Nate scores 26 points and changes the whole game against Cleaveland and Duhon starts because he had 8 assists??????

Maybe Duhon played decent against cleveland becuase he is a better bench player! He was a bench player for Chicago and he excelled, so make him a bench player again and put the talented players with actualy abilites in the starting lineup.

And please take out ugly stupid ass Jeffries. How many times has he gotten great passes and completely messed up and embarisses himself as the crowd boos him.

How Many times has Jeffries made stupid plays and hold his head like he had no clue what happened? He is horrible and he is a starter. Hill was the 8th overall pick and Jeffries is getting double, triple the amount of playing time.

Jeffries is only playing to be traded...I think i am convinced. I can't see any other way for Jeffries to play.

Duhon only plays because Mike D is obessed with this idea of letting Rookies learn by watching veterans, even if they suck c*ck like Duhon does to Mike D.

I am sick of this.

Paul1355

All Star
Chris Duhon will most likely not be re-signed by the Knicks after this season.The Knicks will either trade for a point guard during the off season or sign Lebron James and make him their starting PG.Hopefully Douglas gets more minutes after the Knicks completely tank in the season.The Nate Robinson at PG seemed like a good experiment at the beginning but it didn't really work out for the Knicks.Drafting Jordan Hill instead of a PG really hurt the Knicks.Walsh should have known that going with Duhon for a second year was a giant risk.I don't really put much into D'antoni's decision making because if his moves continue to backfire he might be put on a short leash.
dont be shocked if Duhon is resigned for a cheap price....you think anybody wants him after seeing him shoot under 30% for part of the season and stay under 35% for most of it??? I would look at those stats and laugh as I pay the minimum salary for someone better.

Mike D loves Duhon, I don't know why.

BlackH20

Benchwarmer
Can't see why no one noticed this 30 games ago

dont be shocked if Duhon is resigned for a cheap price....you think anybody wants him after seeing him shoot under 30% for part of the season and stay under 35% for most of it??? I would look at those stats and laugh as I pay the minimum salary for someone better.

Mike D loves Duhon, I don't know why.

Hughes got NY out of the terrible start, then got off the DNP and into the starting line up. Hughes can out play Duhon, Robinson and Douglas.
D'Ant can't handle Hughes pulling down 200K a night, the man is a jealous man and money and power is all he wants, not wins. The idiot could not shelf it for a year and had to screw with the veterans that were gone anyway. What did that do, one, we are worse even this year, two, we are really screwed for next year. IF it was wins we could have 7-8 more this year. Players are pissed, you don't treat Veterans with a dozen years in the league like D'Ant does and be called a "coaches player". That's easy when you have all stars. I am not saying that Hughes is giving some payback, but saying he can't go is what I would do if I guy benched me for a month after working my way into the starting line up in three weeks and pulling his ass out of the worst start in Knicks history. Now he is screwed with the press and fans seeing how bad Duhon is, and Hughes was his answer. Clyde called it a few weeks ago and said, not playing Hughes is a mistake, cause your going to need him this year. Clyde is the only one with stones to make that call. The treatment of Hughes was stupid. The treatment of Robinson was way overboard. Harringnton not starting is just as bad.
Let him hang out to dry now. You think Lebron is coming here? Hughes and Lebron are tight, what four players is New York going to sign to play around Lebron that are better than what's in Cleveland? Nothing better than Cleveland. Lebron to Orlando with Howard, there is a winner. Sorry, it's not about the money with Lebron, it's the ring, without that, you have a question mark by your name and Lebron doesn't want that. No way he will play for D'Ant and this year he has screwed with Curry Robinson and Hughes and Harrington, that about 1/3 of the NBA vets aren't going to play here now. It's not this year he screwed up, D'Antoni screwed next year. He will have Chandler, Duhon and Gallo. Lot's of luck, your coaching career just went in the toilet. Too bad Hughes makes more in 40 games than you will in 4 years. D'Ant is an idiot and to bring along your brother with only high school b-ball coaching experience is even worse. We got a con job. Now it's going to be about 5 years. Get some old coach in here and clean this crap out.

Paul1355

All Star
Same shyt..new faces

Hughes got NY out of the terrible start, then got off the DNP and into the starting line up. Hughes can out play Duhon, Robinson and Douglas.
D'Ant can't handle Hughes pulling down 200K a night, the man is a jealous man and money and power is all he wants, not wins. The idiot could not shelf it for a year and had to screw with the veterans that were gone anyway. What did that do, one, we are worse even this year, two, we are really screwed for next year. IF it was wins we could have 7-8 more this year. Players are pissed, you don't treat Veterans with a dozen years in the league like D'Ant does and be called a "coaches player". That's easy when you have all stars. I am not saying that Hughes is giving some payback, but saying he can't go is what I would do if I guy benched me for a month after working my way into the starting line up in three weeks and pulling his ass out of the worst start in Knicks history. Now he is screwed with the press and fans seeing how bad Duhon is, and Hughes was his answer. Clyde called it a few weeks ago and said, not playing Hughes is a mistake, cause your going to need him this year. Clyde is the only one with stones to make that call. The treatment of Hughes was stupid. The treatment of Robinson was way overboard. Harringnton not starting is just as bad.
Let him hang out to dry now. You think Lebron is coming here? Hughes and Lebron are tight, what four players is New York going to sign to play around Lebron that are better than what's in Cleveland? Nothing better than Cleveland. Lebron to Orlando with Howard, there is a winner. Sorry, it's not about the money with Lebron, it's the ring, without that, you have a question mark by your name and Lebron doesn't want that. No way he will play for D'Ant and this year he has screwed with Curry Robinson and Hughes and Harrington, that about 1/3 of the NBA vets aren't going to play here now. It's not this year he screwed up, D'Antoni screwed next year. He will have Chandler, Duhon and Gallo. Lot's of luck, your coaching career just went in the toilet. Too bad Hughes makes more in 40 games than you will in 4 years. D'Ant is an idiot and to bring along your brother with only high school b-ball coaching experience is even worse. We got a con job. Now it's going to be about 5 years. Get some old coach in here and clean this crap out.
your post sheds a light of reality on this whole circus.

I always felt that Hughes was the best option at PG because of his height, IQ, and defensive abilities...he also a good passer. Douglas and Nate come in 2nd but Duhon would not even play if i was coach. He is pathetic.

Mike D sucks and has awful coaches with him. Herb Williams is suppose to be their defensive coach?!?!...if he is their defensive coach then he should have been fired when Isiah left because Herb, Jeffries, and Curry are the only turds left from isiahs ass crack.

This team is pathetic, inconsistent, lacking a drive to play at a high level, does not correct mistakes or attempt to, and our coach is over rated with a bloated contract.

Donnie is a smart guy but he got fooled on Mike D....we all are being fooled. I thought this guy would change everything...put us in a new direction...yea we have players that are not making the front page for off court problems but we are still making the front page for embarissing losses.

Is it just me or has every Knicks coach in the past decade been absolutely horrible? I would take a hard nosed highschool coach over Mike D, Isiah, Larry Brown anyday. Basic fundamentals and a basic eye for talent is not complicated to understand.

clumsy

Rotation player
Whoever goes to all them clubs he's at make his life hell, spill a drink on him by accident. Make his life so bad that under no circumstances he wants to resign next year.

Yah it is kinda ridiculous to do this to an athlete (Because no one does this to us at our jobs), but hey i don't want to see him in a knicks uniform ever again.