New York Knicks vs. Sacramento Kings Game Thread 2/9/2010

Who on the Knicks should start at point guard?

• Toney Douglas

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Larry Hughes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Nate Robinson

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Chris Duhon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jared Jeffries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Danilo Gallinari

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
New York Knicks vs. Sacramento Kings Game Thread 2/9/2010
New_York_Knicks_logo.png
Sacramento-Kings-logo.jpg

david_lee.jpg

David Lee and the Knicks 19.9 ppg, 11.5 rebounds, 3.4 assists

vs.

tyreke-evans-nba-insiderjpg-448bc7eefabdbba4_medium.jpg

Tyreke Evans and the Kings
20.3 ppg, 4.6 rebounds, 5.1 assists

The Knicks are coming off of a loss to the Cavaliers. They made a great comeback effort but fell short.

The Kings are coming off of a loss to the Toronto Raptors. They look to snap their current 6 game losing streak.

Starting Lineups
Knicks
PG Duhon
SG Chandler
SF Gallinari
PF Jeffries
C Lee

Kings
PG Udrih
SG Evans
SF Green
PF Casspi
C Hawes

Video of the Day
<object width="480" height="381">

<embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x7fy4" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="480" height="381"></object>
prince - black sweat

Starbury video of the Day
<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hhH2xA9rQBc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>

Last edited:

johnstarky

Rotation player
The Kings are playing like garbage but the Knicks are doing everything they can to keep them in the game.

johnstarky

Rotation player
The Knicks are doing their usual 4th quarter choke right now.It had to come sooner or later.I was starting to worry after they went up by 15.

johnstarky

Rotation player
The Knicks should seriously think about exchanging their jerseys for clown suits.

Extremely pathetic.

I really hate this team with a passion.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
The Big Cock gets injured and we collapse.... Our best clutch shooter had to sit on the bench while we fans screamed in horror as Chris DUDONKEY and Jared GIRAFERIES tried to be the hero.WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF??????????????? I'm going to murder DuDonkey one of these days. Chandler had the hot hand he should have demanded the ball! How can you let Giraffe and Donkey take the final shots??? It's like we want to lose now, just a horrible game. I'm disgusted, and I haven't hated DuDonkey this bad ever (and I already hated him a lot). Where's Rubio? Augustin? SOMEONE?????????????????????????????????????? Just get DuDonkey out of a Knicks jersey PLEASE

johnstarky

Rotation player
Chris Duhon, Al Harrington and Nate Robinson should take the lead roles in the new Three Stooges movie.

mafra

Legend
Our genius coach, the offensive wizard, sure devised a brilliant play there. Once again coach is exposed.

johnstarky

Rotation player
How could you talk about one of the greatest coaches in the NBA like that? The man is a genius, look at all those championships he won in Phoenix.He basically built a Suns dynasty out of plywood and plexiglass.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Anyone remember quickly snapping up Jason Williams off waivers to presumably be our backup pg or at least part of a trade? Well after letting that go for nothing he is serving as a productive guard off the bench for a top team at Orlando while I watch Duhon. My hatred is so off the charts at this point, I used to want to use him as a 10-15 minute backup guard that is basically not allowed to shoot. I've downgraded to never want to see him in a Knick uni again, too bad I don't have a prayer of that. Proposed trade:

Chris Duhon and future considerations including but not limited to some nice autographed paraphanalia from Walt "Clyde" Frazier
to China for
Stephon Marbury's backup whomever that may be

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Anyone remember quickly snapping up Jason Williams off waivers to presumably be our backup pg or at least part of a trade? Well after letting that go for nothing he is serving as a productive guard off the bench for a top team at Orlando while I watch Duhon. My hatred is so off the charts at this point, I used to want to use him as a 10-15 minute backup guard that is basically not allowed to shoot. I've downgraded to never want to see him in a Knick uni again, too bad I don't have a prayer of that. Proposed trade:

Chris Duhon and future considerations including but not limited to some nice autographed paraphanalia from Walt "Clyde" Frazier
to China for
Stephon Marbury's backup whomever that may be

If it werent for the Clyde autographs the Chinese wouldn't accept that deal

johnstarky

Rotation player
The Big Cock gets injured and we collapse.... Our best clutch shooter had to sit on the bench while we fans screamed in horror as Chris DUDONKEY and Jared GIRAFERIES tried to be the hero.WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF??????????????? I'm going to murder DuDonkey one of these days. Chandler had the hot hand he should have demanded the ball! How can you let Giraffe and Donkey take the final shots??? It's like we want to lose now, just a horrible game. I'm disgusted, and I haven't hated DuDonkey this bad ever (and I already hated him a lot). Where's Rubio? Augustin? SOMEONE?????????????????????????????????????? Just get DuDonkey out of a Knicks jersey PLEASE

You would think think that the Duhon signing was an Isiah Thomas move.

I can't see what Walsh and D'antoni saw in this bum when they signed him.

Did they know that he was this garbage and made this move just to show Stephon Marbury that he could be easily replaced with the worst PG in the NBA?

Why must the Knicks take on every toxic waste of the Chicago Bulls?

First they do the Bulls a favor by taking on Eddy Curry and his ridiculous contract and then they go ahead and sign the Bulls former back up PG and make him their franchise player.

I call him their franchise player because he is loved by Mike D'antoni and the Knicks franchise.

He could probably sleep with D'antoni's wife and would still be put in the starting lineup by D'antoni himself.

The guy could do no wrong in the eyes of Mike D'antoni.

Chris Duhon needs to pack his bags immediately.If I were Knicks GM I would buy out his contract and tell him to stay home.That's how much I want the guy off this team.

Last edited:

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
By the way, would anyone else rather see us lose with Douglas at the point as long as we're gonna lose anyhow? Maybe he develops and shows us something, maybe he stinks up the place (can't be worse than Duhon) but either way we learn something, there's nothing left to learn about the putridness of Duhon. Although I still think Hughes and Nate as a backcourt works based on the limited options we have, I'm not huge on Hughes but him and Nate's strengths work well to offset the opposites weaknesses. Hughes can run the team and guard the bigger guard, Nate obviously more of a shooting guard, idk, all I know is Duhon can't shoot, despite numerous reports to make him sound worthy of the captaincy he isn't a very good defender, and he gets a decent amount of assists, but almost any true pg in the league could get as many assists or more easily on this team. Hell someone that can get to the rim and finish (Evans tonight lol) could easily get 5-6 assists a night just on driving til D commits then dishing to David Lee. FML

Paul1355

All Star
You would think think that the Duhon signing was an Isiah Thomas move.

I can't see what Walsh and D'antoni saw in this bum when they signed him.

Did they know that he was this garbage and made this move just to show Stephon Marbury that he could be easily replaced with the worst PG in the NBA?

Why must the Knicks take on every toxic waste of the Chicago Bulls?

First they do the Bulls a favor by taking on Eddie Curry and his ridiculous contract and then they go ahead and sign the Bulls former back up PG and make him their franchise player.

I call him their franchise player because he is loved by Mike D'antoni and the Knicks franchise.

He could probably sleep with D'antoni's wife and would still be put in the starting lineup by D'antoni himself.

The guy could do no wrong in the eyes of Mike D'antoni.

Chris Duhon needs to pack his bags immediately,if I were Knick GM I would buy out his contract and tell him to stay home.That's how much I want the guy off this team.

great post...Duhon has failed in every way and thensome.

This game was just as bad as when he played at Milwaukee and had that game wee he passed to Harrington's back when he wasn't even looking at him.

Duhon, Jeffries, and recently Gallo have been an EMBARRISMENT complete utter stupidity on all levels and no hustle or skill is possessed by these players.

Mike D is the head of this circus. Mark Jackson would never allow this atrocious defense. Just think knick fans. Mike D is getting paid 4-6 million for the next 3 years...and he still has no clue why his team is losing.

START DIFFERENT PLAYERS!