D'antIDIOT blows another game

mafra

Legend
I wonder if his life depended on it, and he had Kobe, MJ, Magic, LJ and Oscar, would D'antoni be able to devise a play in the huddle to get a bucket?

Dude has to be the absolute worst in-game coach in the history of the nba.

I loved the Knicks announcers tonight. They said it was as if there was no play, no design. Classic. D'uh! It's Mike. His SSOL is a system, but it's flaw is it has no halfcourt answer.

Once again. Our best shooter is nowhere to be found. Did he actually call Duhon's number?

johnstarky

Rotation player
You know that Mike D'antoni is going to try and convince Walsh to give Duhon a new contract after this season.Well at least when Duhon comes back next season the Knicks will lose enough games to earn themselves the number 1 pick in the 2011 NBA draft.

Paul1355

All Star
I wonder if his life depended on it, and he had Kobe, MJ, Magic, LJ and Oscar, would D'antoni be able to devise a play in the huddle to get a bucket?

Dude has to be the absolute worst in-game coach in the history of the nba.

I loved the Knicks announcers tonight. They said it was as if there was no play, no design. Classic. D'uh! It's Mike. His SSOL is a system, but it's flaw is it has no halfcourt answer.

Once again. Our best shooter is nowhere to be found. Did he actually call Duhon's number?

I blame Mike D for everything.

Mike D is the most confused coach in the history of the NBA.

ISIAH THOMAS COULD HAVE COACHED THIS GAME BETTER SERIOUSLY!

MIke D is to blame for keeping in Duhon and Jeffries, both I have vented about for weeks and both of them RUINED this game with there shytty offense and shytty defense.

Jeffries was an embarissment on defense....Tyreke Evans took him to school and NOW ONE FORCED HIM TO SHOOT OUTSIDE!!!

Duhon's air ball in regulation was so disgusting i almost puked in my mouth and swallowed it.

Jeffries shooting the three made me want to get a sniper rifle and assassinate him right there on the spot.

I officially hate Mike D, Duhon, and Jeffries.

End of story.

petescud

Starter
Well, I was going to say we suck (another loss) I didn't see the game though. Although with all the venting from you guys, its obvious

Paul1355

All Star
Well, I was going to say we suck (another loss) I didn't see the game though. Although with all the venting from you guys, its obvious

dude you have no idea how bad of a loss this was....this was the worst loss all year...you really missed a bad game.

mafra

Legend
I blame Mike D for everything.

Mike D is the most confused coach in the history of the NBA.

ISIAH THOMAS COULD HAVE COACHED THIS GAME BETTER SERIOUSLY!

MIke D is to blame for keeping in Duhon and Jeffries, both I have vented about for weeks and both of them RUINED this game with there shytty offense and shytty defense.

Jeffries was an embarissment on defense....Tyreke Evans took him to school and NOW ONE FORCED HIM TO SHOOT OUTSIDE!!!

Duhon's air ball in regulation was so disgusting i almost puked in my mouth and swallowed it.

Jeffries shooting the three made me want to get a sniper rifle and assassinate him right there on the spot.

I officially hate Mike D, Duhon, and Jeffries.

End of story.

SO TRUE. Up by 15 with 7 minutes to play, at home against the Kings, and the Knicks blow it. LOL! Classic.

Wilson Chanlder has a career night (35 points), and we have 2 plays (at end of regulation and end of OT), and we go to Duhon & Jeffries? LOL! Classic.

Any NBA coach should be able to draw a play to get a bucket, especially when you're at home against the Kings.

D'antoni talks about energy and spirit, how this team has none.... He keeps harping on that- but DUDE doesn't hear himself. He's the one without energy and spirit!

Duhon should be benched. Jeffries should not be in the game when NY has the ball on offense at the end... It's called possession to possesion. You yank him and put in a scorer!

If this team doesn't cut everyone after the trade deadline.... If DOuglas, Landry, Hill, Chandler, Lee, Gallo don't play the entire game after the trade deadline... D'an should be fired.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I've know I'm on of few when I say I haven't really questioned a lot of his decision making but this game was insane... Even Walsh has to watch this game and be like WTF?...

These were the times when Nash would just take the team over cause Dantoni had nothing serious to say in the timeouts.

This coach can ONLY coach a team with a superstar who takes over and runs the team down the stretch... he's all about the System and not the Situations.

Just continue to bite the bullet till this summer guys :crossfingers:

ANU

Starter
walsh is a lame duck.dude needed to hire a gm a long time ago, and he still hasn't, so don't expect him to make any moves.lebron is going to win a championship, and re-sign and walsh is gonna give us rudy ****ing gay.

mafra

Legend
Duhon was 0-6 from 3 tonight (and shooting under 20 percent in 2010); Jeffries is one of the worst shooters in the NBA...

Sure enough they both chuck 3s in our final possessions at end of 4th & OT.

LeFlume

All Star
Kings at home. Now that's a game we should win by 20. Nothing but a blowout win is acceptable. What a foooking disgrace..

johnstarky

Rotation player
walsh is a lame duck.dude needed to hire a gm a long time ago, and he still hasn't, so don't expect him to make any moves.lebron is going to win a championship, and re-sign and walsh is gonna give us rudy ****ing gay.

Rudy Gay could be the first Knick player since John Starks to lure many females into watching the Knicks.The Knicks haven't had many pretty boys on their teams throughout the past ten years.I know this is irrelevant to topic of this thread and I do apologize to the author of this thread for going on another tangent,but wouldn't Madison Square Garden be turned upside down if more good looking women started showing up at Knick games?

Paul1355

All Star
Rudy Gay could be the first Knick player since John Starks to lure many females into watching the Knicks.The Knicks haven't had many pretty boys on their teams throughout the past ten years.I know this is irrelevant to topic of this thread and I do apologize to the author of this thread for going on another tangent,but wouldn't Madison Square Garden be turned upside down if more good looking women started showing up at Knick games?

i see cute girls at games...and honestly id rather have fat chicks and us winning than hot chicks and us losing....MSG is not a club...its a frigin arena and our basketball team is embarissing...hot chicks dont even want to come anymore

johnstarky

Rotation player
i see cute girls at games...and honestly id rather have fat chicks and us winning than hot chicks and us losing....MSG is not a club...its a frigin arena and our basketball team is embarissing...hot chicks dont even want to come anymore

Why not have both a winning team and an arena full of good looking chicks? It works out pretty well for the Yankees who win with studs like Arod and Jeter and are able to sell a lot of tickets to girls in between the ages of 19-30 because of this.As long as the team is winning and the young Knick fan is able to enjoy a Knick game with New York City's best looking women sitting next to him, the Knick players go home happy with a win and the Knick fan goes home happy with a phone number.There couldn't be a better a better scenario than this one.

tiger0330

Legend
Contrast that to Westphal who called a play so obvious that Breen described it before it happened. Evans inbounds the ball and back cuts to the basket for an attempted layup, luckily Jeffries gets his hand on the bounce pass as Evans cuts to the hoop.

I can't believe D'Antoni didn't call a play in the huddle but it sure looked like it, everyone standing around while Duhon took it to the left wing and then missed that shot.

I have to be honest with you when i say if you looked at the expression on mike D's face, you have to wonder whether or not these players are just that bad. There is no way, I am sorry that the play was for Duhon to chuck a three, nor jefferies. These players cannot execute hands down.

but saying that Mike D can only coach a team with superstars is unfair
I say this only because if you look around the league we are the only team in the league with out a legitimate go to player.

I refuse to trash mike D until management does their jobs and puts talent on the floor.

we have to clean house.

only gallo and chandler can stay, every one else can let the door hit em on the way out.

If you all think the coach is the problem, then you havent been watching every game from tip off to buzzer this year. They are just that bad, you look at Mike on the side line and you know he has had it up to here with these players.

NO ONE IN THE LEAGUE CAN COACH THESE PLAYERS TO A WINNING SEASON

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS, IT IS NOT THE COACH IT IS THE TEAM

THEY SUCK

WE HAVE THE WORST DEFENDING CENTER IN THE NBA
WE HAVE THE WORST POING GUARD IN THE LEAGUE
WE HAVE A SHOOTING GUARD WHO IS 5 9 WHO BY LIMITED SCORERS ON THE BENCH IS FORCED TO PLAY AND GUARD PLAYERS LIKE KEVIN MARTIN WHO STAND ALMOST A FOOT OVER THEM
WE HAVE JEFFERIES STARTING BY DEFAULT BECAUSE THE REST OF THE TEAM IS REALLY THAT BAD AT DEFENSE
GALLINARI IS ONLY 21
AND CHANDLER IS A ROLE PLAYER BEING FORCED TO TAKE STAR SHOTS WHICH HE HAS DONE WELL WHICH IS WHY I SAY KEEP HIM
HARRINGTON EVERY TIME HE TOUCHES THE BALL HAS DOLLAR SIGNS IN HIS EYES
AND THE REST OF THESE GUYS WOULDNT EVEN CRACK A GAME ON ANY OTHER ELITE TEAM

WE ARE QUITE FRANKLY THE WORST TEAM IN THE NBA.

THE ONLY REASON WE ARENT EQUAL TO THE NETS IN WINS AND LOSSES IS BECAUSE OF MIKE D.

skisloper

Starter
I have to be honest with you when i say if you looked at the expression on mike D's face, you have to wonder whether or not these players are just that bad. There is no way, I am sorry that the play was for Duhon to chuck a three, nor jefferies. These players cannot execute hands down.

but saying that Mike D can only coach a team with superstars is unfair
I say this only because if you look around the league we are the only team in the league with out a legitimate go to player.

I refuse to trash mike D until management does their jobs and puts talent on the floor.

we have to clean house.

only gallo and chandler can stay, every one else can let the door hit em on the way out.

If you all think the coach is the problem, then you havent been watching every game from tip off to buzzer this year. They are just that bad, you look at Mike on the side line and you know he has had it up to here with these players.

NO ONE IN THE LEAGUE CAN COACH THESE PLAYERS TO A WINNING SEASON

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS, IT IS NOT THE COACH IT IS THE TEAM

THEY SUCK

WE HAVE THE WORST DEFENDING CENTER IN THE NBA
WE HAVE THE WORST POING GUARD IN THE LEAGUE
WE HAVE A SHOOTING GUARD WHO IS 5 9 WHO BY LIMITED SCORERS ON THE BENCH IS FORCED TO PLAY AND GUARD PLAYERS LIKE KEVIN MARTIN WHO STAND ALMOST A FOOT OVER THEM
WE HAVE JEFFERIES STARTING BY DEFAULT BECAUSE THE REST OF THE TEAM IS REALLY THAT BAD AT DEFENSE
GALLINARI IS ONLY 21
AND CHANDLER IS A ROLE PLAYER BEING FORCED TO TAKE STAR SHOTS WHICH HE HAS DONE WELL WHICH IS WHY I SAY KEEP HIM
HARRINGTON EVERY TIME HE TOUCHES THE BALL HAS DOLLAR SIGNS IN HIS EYES
AND THE REST OF THESE GUYS WOULDNT EVEN CRACK A GAME ON ANY OTHER ELITE TEAM

WE ARE QUITE FRANKLY THE WORST TEAM IN THE NBA.

THE ONLY REASON WE ARENT EQUAL TO THE NETS IN WINS AND LOSSES IS BECAUSE OF MIKE D.

Amen.
I will bring this up again. Look how bad the Nets are . On paper we do NOT have so much more talent then them.
We are an NBA team so of course players like Chandler, Lee, Nate and Harrington will score but look at the facts.
Nobody even attempted to pick up Nate as a restricted free agent. Chandler as good as some think would be traded in a deal with jeffries but face it Chandler is like an Arizia and your saw how quick the Lakers let him go ( with or without Artest). I am a huge David Lee fan but on another team I do not think he will be what he is on the knicks....and he cannot play defense. Harrigton is a huge scorer but he reminds me of my kid just waiting to get the ball and plays no defense in anticpation of not getting the ball right away on offense...

Maybe the glass is half full nto half empty. Just maybe we have been competitive in games because of D"antonio . Look at the Heat with there core stars..........I would trade any knicks for Wade or Beasley and yet they are under 500.

At the end of the day we are true Knick fans that see any glimmer of hope .........truth is our Knicks on paper suck! We have been patient and have just until July 1st that we will either get Lebron or upgrade our team with other stars.....

I Dont even care to say I cant wait for next year.
I just cant wait to see mike D coach real talent in this league at madison square garden. I firmly believe if we have a top 10 pg, a legitimate starting 2 guard, and an athletic defensive big man who can finish around the basket; along with chandler, hill, gallo, and douglas we would be a 50 win team for years to come. WE do not NEED lebron or wade; we need pieces to take the place of Lees horrid defense, Nates undersized napoleonic complex playing style, Duhons Duhonestly Duhorrible shooting, and Harringtons overloaded shot selection. If you scratch those players from this team, and add upgrades not All nba first team players, we can easily make runs for the next few seasons. Look at this pistons in the east one title, 5 or 6 conference runs, and 2 finals appearances. They owned the easy before Lebron and co took the reigns but in truth they didnt have a top 5 player during that whole span. They had shot blocking, long wing men, solid shooting guards, and a top 10 pg.

Please oh Please let donnie be as smart we all hope he is, he is shrewd he is clever, and he did manage to clear alot of space which seemed impossible prior to his hiring; so I have to give him the wait and see...obviously if we put a squad on the floor next year similar to this year, then I will curse the day my father took me to see the knicks play the pacers in 1991; the day I pledged my life to orange and blue.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Duhon should be benched. Jeffries should not be in the game when NY has the ball on offense at the end... It's called possession to possesion. You yank him and put in a scorer!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What F'n coach doesn't understand this???? your high offensive IQ guys were the only players that should have been on the court at that point. I was yelling for them to call a timeout and reshuffle that lineup. The King's coach must have thought that was a joke or something.

DAMNTONI IS BAD FOR NY!