Nets 4 Wins > Knicks

Scribbles

Rotation player
We are by far the worst team of the decade on the court, off the court, and in the front office. And if we don't land a bonafide star this summer, we will be the same losers for the foreseeable future.

This is pathetic. Our coach can't do diddly, we will never get rid of Curry or Jeffries and we have NO LOTTERY picks this year.

What a joke. This is a sad sad day when the 4 win Nets are in a better position than us 4 months from now. Even if I think their roster as is, is maybe 2 times better than ours.

Rant rant rant!!! It's almost comical nowadays hahaha LMAO

Paul1355

All Star
We are by far the worst team of the decade on the court, off the court, and in the front office. And if we don't land a bonafide star this summer, we will be the same losers for the foreseeable future.

This is pathetic. Our coach can't do diddly, we will never get rid of Curry or Jeffries and we have NO LOTTERY picks this year.

What a joke. This is a sad sad day when the 4 win Nets are in a better position than us 4 months from now. Even if I think their roster as is, is maybe 2 times better than ours.

Rant rant rant!!! It's almost comical nowadays hahaha LMAO

Honestly the Nets are a better team than us. They atelast play their hardest every game. I see them lose to these hard teams, and they always put up a fight. We never put up a fight. I would rather be on the Nets than the Knicks right now. Atleast I know that all it takes is better upgrades at the 2,3 and 4 possitions and my team will be set. The Knicks, we dont what the hell is going on or how to solve any of these problems...atleast Mike D is the clueless one.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
And the Nets have over $30 mil in cap space. They can sign 2 max free agents. And they may draft John Wall.

They are in a much better position than the Knicks.

The only thing the Knicks have to offer a free agent is the city of New York. Is that enough?

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
No matter how you want to slice it, Mike D>>Kiki V or Lawrence Frank. The Nets have Brook Lopez and Devin Harris!! Lopez is a budding perenial all-star, who is already a top ten center in this league. And Harris was just an all star last year! Those are the hardest positions to fill folks, that team should be better than us....but they're not. So no, our 19 wins>>>>4 wins.

And I seem to be the only to believe this, but in time I really do believe Gallo will be better than Lopez, even though Lopez is def the better player right now.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
And the Nets have over $30 mil in cap space. They can sign 2 max free agents. And they may draft John Wall.

The only thing the Knicks have to offer a free agent is the city of New York. Is that enough?

Who really wants to come to New Jersey or Broklyn though? I mean I can see them getting good people to come there, but I cant see Lebron, JJ, Bosh, or Wade heading there. Maybe they get lucky and get Gay and some1 else? But I can't lie I am very envious about that draft pick. If they get John Wall, then everything changes (Lebron and Wall are good friends, so yea....u neva know then).

Paul1355

All Star
No matter how you want to slice it, Mike D>>Kiki V or Lawrence Frank. The Nets have Brook Lopez and Devin Harris!! Lopez is a budding perenial all-star, who is already a top ten center in this league. And Harris was just an all star last year! Those are the hardest positions to fill folks, that team should be better than us....but they're not. So no, our 19 wins>>>>4 wins.

And I seem to be the only to believe this, but in time I really do believe Gallo will be better than Lopez, even though Lopez is def the better player right now.

Maybe your right about Gallo int he future but right now he has shown something I never though he would show...stupidity. The alst 3 weeks Gallo has been in a complete fog on the court. I have no clue what happened to this kid. He goes from being a smart player who is making his shots to a dumb player who can't buy a basket and bricks. Inconsistency is coming out of him. I know he is young but it's something to be worried about.

Mike D is better than Kiki V because kiki has never coached before!
The Nets will sign a decent coach...get a good draft pick...sign a top FA and change their whole team around...just watch.

The Knicks in the mean time will be begging teams to get Jared Jeffries as we only afford one FA and at best will be a .500 team.

We need some big moves.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Who is going to want to sign with the Knicks? Honestly. Don't think as a fan but think realistically.

I'm not even sure Lee would resign. He will receive many offers and will he want to suffer more years of losing in New York?

Paul1355

All Star
Lee might not want to resign

Who is going to want to sign with the Knicks? Honestly. Don't think as a fan but think realistically.

I'm not even sure Lee would resign. He will receive many offers and will he want to suffer more years of losing in New York?

If I was Lee i would be tired of getting booed all the night at my home floor, playing hard and getting good numbers with nothing to show for it. Lee has to be getting frustrated.

The only thing that would keep Lee here is a big name signing. Other than that I see him packing his bags for Free agency.

nyk_nyk

All Star
If I was Lee i would be tired of getting booed all the night at my home floor, playing hard and getting good numbers with nothing to show for it. Lee has to be getting frustrated.

The only thing that would keep Lee here is a big name signing. Other than that I see him packing his bags for Free agency.

Well maybe he needs to understand that its great to get your "double double" every night but if you can't contribute on defense then you lack therefore you get booed. Playing hard also includes work on the defensive end.

Paul1355

All Star
Well maybe he needs to understand that its great to get your "double double" every night but if you can't contribute on defense then you lack therefore you get booed. Playing hard also includes work on the defensive end.

Lee knows this but who is there to help Lee on defense? Jeffries!?!? Don't make me laugh. Every fan here has been saying for years that Lee needs a Center with him that can block shots so the defense is not pressured on him. Lee needs to improve his defense but he has been our MVP this year if we even have one on this pethetic team.

Lee is consistent...he is bad on defense consistemtly...but his offense and rebounding is a level above everyone else on this team. You would think that Mike D would realize by now that Lee needs a shotblocker with him! Jordan Hill please!

LJ4ptplay

Starter

If Jeffries is not traded, we cannot afford a big-time free agent and still resign Lee.

So, would a free agent sign to a Knick team minus Lee? No.

Would Lee sign to a Knick team without a big-time free agent? No, probably not.

Therefore, if Jeffries is not traded...........we get nobody and our team is worse next year than it is this year.

Paul1355

All Star
If Jeffries is not traded, we cannot afford a big-time free agent and still resign Lee.

So, would a free agent sign to a Knick team minus Lee? No.

Would Lee sign to a Knick team without a big-time free agent? No, probably not.

Therefore, if Jeffries is not traded...........we get nobody and our team is worse next year than it is this year.

your 100% right....we need a miracle

jpz17

Starter

Wall
Bosh
Lopez
Harris
Joe Johnson

hmmm that is a 45 win team