July 2010: If We Don't land Lebron, can we please...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You're right, abcd. You exposed me. I'm not a Knick fan, and I got owned by you so bad that I had to steal your swag.

I layed the smackdown on this sucka!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nXWX9Z_Uv14&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nXWX9Z_Uv14&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

All he was able to do was edit my posts and use his words to defend his hatred for Patrick Ewing, the Knicks' G.O.A.T.

I used words, links for credible sites, ethers, and refuted all of GayBlack's gay love letters to Mike D'Antoni.

All GayBlack wrote was: "Please, stop hating on my husband D'Antoni.
He has head coaching experience and I, GayBlack, have head blowjob experience."

This fat, slugglish gringo keeps getting owned.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eOVoBIYbAj8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eOVoBIYbAj8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KBlack25

Starter
Ahhh, again, abcd proving me right.

How good it feels to win.

abcd said:
I refuted all of his points

What a moron:

No articles proving Ewing would have drafted Lopez.
No article showing Ewing was ever considered for a head coaching job.
No response to abcd's love of Wayne Simien.
No information about explaining away other external factors besides Ewing being a coach.
No information about why we shouldn't hire Bob Beyer.
No explanation of Howard's limited offensive game

ABCD exposed himself as the loser of this argument.

I WIN!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Fact # 1: The Houston Rockets hired Ewing to work with Yao Ming(an NBA center). The Orlando Magic hired Ewing to work with Dwight Howard(an NBA center).

Had the Knicks gotten Ewing, it would have been after he proved he knew how to develop two of the NBA's best centers, so why wouldn't have they gotten Lopez?

Seriously, KBlack, you are a manipulator.

Fact #2: Stan Van Gundy is an experienced head coach. I am going to take his word over your word, if he says Ewing is ready to be a head coach. Why? Because no head coach in the history of the NBA coached from the day they were born. Someone down the line gave them an opportunity, before they got hired as a head coach.

Your boyfriend D'Antoni coached in Italy and was an assistant before he got a head coaching spot.

Fact #3: Yao Ming is one of the best centers in the NBA. He said Ewing helped him a lot with his career. Again, I'll take his word over yours.

Fact #4: During the Rookie Sophomore game, the announcers asked Howard what was something he did over the summer to improve his game. They mentioned nothing about Ewing, yet he said "Ewing has been great for me. He really helped me a lot."

lol at this gringo bringing up a rookie sophomore game. Does Patrick Ewing coach a team of sophomores?
No, it was a pickup game.

And using your logic, Ewing must be an excellent coach, based on his win against the Western Conference All Stars, last night.

"Pat's a very good coach who's ready to do it, " Van Gundy said. "Like a lot of people, he just needs an opportunity."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...,7119224.story

"Patrick was able to teach me a lot," Yao says. "He's been very good for my career."
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...#ixzz0fSeEinGa

This is my entire ether post. Let's look at Gayblack's manipulative fail that he continues to use, ever seen he consummated his marriage with D'Anphony.

KBlack25

Starter
Fact # 1: The Houston Rockets hired Ewing to work with Yao Ming(an NBA center). The Orlando Magic hired Ewing to work with Dwight Howard(an NBA center).

Had the Knicks gotten Ewing, it would have been after he proved he knew how to develop two of the NBA's best centers, so why wouldn't have they gotten Lopez?

Fact #2: Stan Van Gundy is an experienced head coach. I am going to take his word over your word, if he says Ewing is ready to be a head coach. Why? Because no head coach in the history of the NBA coached from the day they were born. Someone down the line gave them an opportunity, before they got hired as a head coach.

Your boyfriend D'Antoni coached in Italy and was an assistant before he got a head coaching spot.

Fact #3: Yao Ming is one of the best centers in the NBA. He said Ewing helped him a lot with his career. Again, I'll take his word over yours.

Fact #4: During the Rookie Sophomore game, the announcers asked Howard what was something he did over the summer to improve his game. They mentioned nothing about Ewing, yet he said "Ewing has been great for me. He really helped me a lot."

lol at this gringo bringing up a rookie sophomore game. Does Patrick Ewing coach a team of sophomores?

And using your logic, Ewing must be an excellent coach, based on his win against the Western Conference All Stars, last night.

"Pat's a very good coach who's ready to do it, " Van Gundy said. "Like a lot of people, he just needs an opportunity."

"Patrick was able to teach me a lot," Yao says. "He's been very good for my career."

This is my entire ether post. Let's look at Gayblack's manipulative fail that he continues to use, ever seen he consummated his marriage with D'Anphony.

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by abcd
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
How does this PROVE that EWING would have DRAFTED a Center? How does this PROVE that EWING would look at our roster and say "Brook Lopez, in particular, is the guy I want"? The fact that some teams hired Ewing to be a Centers-coach does not mean that Ewing wants to draft centers!!!

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by abcd
Stan Van Gundy is an experienced head coach. I am going to take his word over your word, if he says Ewing is ready to be a head coach. Why? Because no head coach in the history of the NBA coached from the day they were born. Someone down the line gave them an opportunity, before they got hired as a head coach.
Stan Van Gundy may be experienced, but as I showed he has a tendency to spout hyperbole...are you a Wayne Simien fan too?

Quote:
Yao Ming is one of the best centers in the NBA. He said Ewing helped him a lot with his career. Again, I'll take his word over yours.
But this does not mean that Ewing was SOLELY responsible for Yao's improvement. You are ignoring other very relevant factors.

Quote:
During the Rookie Sophomore game, the announcers asked Howard what was something he did over the summer to improve his game. They mentioned nothing about Ewing, yet he said "Ewing has been great for me. He really helped me a lot."
Obviously they went for comment about the game, and chose Dwight because his assistant coach was a head coach. And what is Dwight going to say? "Ewing is horrible and has done nothing for me, I still have a limited offensive game"? Obviously, they were going for him to comment, and he made a comment about the coach.

Next? In an effort to get abcd to debate, I will repost my points that abcd has ignored, again because he is a scared little cry baby...I made it easy on him. If he ignores again, we know he is scared to have an actual debate.

<table id="post112267" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_112267" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255);">
1) If Ewing was our coach, the record is devoid of any evidence that Ewing would have definitely taken Brook Lopez. GIVE ME AN ARTICLE THAT SAYS WE WOULD HAVE!

2) Ewing has not been interviewed by any team to be head-coach, maybe the league knows something we don't. GIVE ME AN ARTICLE THAT EWING HAS BEEN SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED, EVER, FOR A HEAD COACHING JOB

3) Stan Van Gundy does not always speak the Gospel. I GAVE THREE QUOTES SHOWING STAN VAN GUNDY IS NOT ALWAYS THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY. IF YOU TAKE HIS WORD FOR IT ON EWING YOU MUST THINK WAYNE SIMIEN IS A GOOD BALLER.

4) The one game Ewing has head-coached, he looked lost. AS I SAID, IT MAY NOT BE DISPOSITIVE! BUT IT IS REVELATORY!

5) Saying that Ewing's arrival caused improvement in Howard and Ming fails to account for several external factors, including age and natural player development. ELIMINATE THE EXTERNAL VARIABLE FACTORS OF AGE AND EXPERIENCE!

6) How does one explain, if Ewing is as amazing a coach as claimed, the lack of development and diversity in Dwight Howard's offensive game? EXPLAIN TO ME HOWARD'S LIMITED OFFENSIVE GAME!

7) This is not to say Ewing CAN'T be a great head coach. On the contrary, he can be. You are right to say that the Magic made the NBA Finals with Patrick Ewing as assistant coach...but that diminishes the role of OTHER assistants. How can you just assume, and again, bring up the temporal fallacy, that just because Patrick Ewing was there he CAUSED the team to go to the finals. Are we saying Brendan Malone and Bob Beyer did nothing as assistant coaches? I'm not ready to make that logical leap over a gap of missing information. Should we hire or give interviews to Brendan Malone? Bob Beyer? Any other Magic assistant coach? EXPLAIN WHY WE SHOULDN'T HIRE OR INTERVIEW MALONE OR BEYER!
</td></tr></tbody></table>

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by abcd
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by abcd
Stan Van Gundy is an experienced head coach. I am going to take his word over your word, if he says Ewing is ready to be a head coach. Why? Because no head coach in the history of the NBA coached from the day they were born. Someone down the line gave them an opportunity, before they got hired as a head coach.

Quote:
Yao Ming is one of the best centers in the NBA. He said Ewing helped him a lot with his career. Again, I'll take his word over yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd
During the Rookie Sophomore game, the announcers asked Howard what was something he did over the summer to improve his game. They mentioned nothing about Ewing, yet he said "Ewing has been great for me. He really helped me a lot."

Notice How Gayblack Keeps cutting and editing people's posts and manipulating them? He removed half of my post and made up a bunch of lies and used himself as a source.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's the links I used.

Gayblack is yet to use a link. All he does is get owned and exposed.

Notice how D'Anphony's sociopath slash sex slave manipulated OGKnickfan's reply, too?

Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
Ewing, Sr., our greatest player ever, deserved, at minimum an interview followed by an assistant job. True Knick fans know he should have been our head coach.

Gayblack's maniupulative reply.
Here's my issue with that OG...you say he deserved, at minimum, an interview? Fine, but would you have been happy if he got a cursory interview with no shot at landing the job?

OGKnickfan clearly said that he wanted Ewing to at least get a job as an assistant, yet Gayblack talks about if OGKnickfan would be happy if Ewing got an interview and no job.

Once again, Gayblack manipulates to divert attention from the fact that he is D'Anphony's sex slave.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2jIekh-iCFw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
Yes we all see the quotes you use to show us what Stan Van Gundy said...and what Yao said...

Stan Van Gundy also said he loved Wayne Simien: http://thinkexist.com/quotation/i-emerged-from-summer-league-feeling-that-i-would/414038.html

You still have failed to prove, with any quote, article, or anything, that Patrick Ewing would definitely have drafted Brook Lopez...

And Yao's quote doesn't show anything, except the fact that he thinks Patrick helped him a lot. No doubt, he probably did. But there are other contributing factors, including learning how to play at an NBA pace, that likely also play a role. You can't just say Patrick Ewing is the exclusive reason, there are other variables to factor in. I can't teach you elementary statistics, but if you want a link about how multiple variables work, here is a nice explanation:

http://www.statsoft.com/textbook/elementary-concepts-in-statistics/#What%20are%20variables

Edit: How did I manipulate OG's post? I just asked him if he would have been satisfied with a cursory interview when he stood no chance at really getting the job. Would that have appeased him? Because that would have made me more pissed off.

Since you need links, and can't comprehend simple elementary math, here is a link about manipulation:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/manipulate

ma?nip?u?late <script>play_w2("M0082100")</script><object style="margin: 1px;" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" width="13" height="21">

<embed src="http://img.tfd.com/m/sound.swf" flashvars="sound_src=http://img.tfd.com/hm/mp3/M0082100.mp3" menu="false" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" width="13" height="21"></object> (m
schwa.gif
-n
ibreve.gif
p
prime.gif
y
schwa.gif
-l
amacr.gif
t
lprime.gif
)tr.v. ma?nip?u?lat?ed, ma?nip?u?lat?ing, ma?nip?u?lates 1. To move, arrange, operate, or control by the hands or by mechanical means, especially in a skillful manner: She manipulated the lights to get just the effect she wanted.
2. To influence or manage shrewdly or deviously: He manipulated public opinion in his favor.
3. To tamper with or falsify for personal gain: tried to manipulate stock prices.
4. Medicine To handle and move in an examination or for therapeutic purposes: manipulate a joint; manipulate the position of a fetus during delivery.

I assume you don't mean I moved it by mechanical means, nor that I influenced the quote shrewdly. I guess you are saying I tampered with it...well, I didn't tamper. I quoted OG in full, and asked him what would have satisfied him. I asked him to clarify if my interpretation was incorrect. He has yet to do so. It's apparent you don't know what manipulate means.

KBlack25

Starter
To clarify, because the site has gotten all ****ed up...

I am asking OGKnicksFan if he would have been happy with an interview without a true chance to get THE job, as opposed to a chance to get A job (as abcd, the 2nd grade educated retard, believes). Therefore, I have not manipulated...I am merely asking if Patrick Ewing interviewed for THE head coaching job without a true chance to get THE head coaching job, would that make OGKnicksFan happy...because it'd piss me off.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
[quoteD'Antonissexslave;112318]To clarify, I give great head. D'Antoni appreciates the services that I, Gayblack, provide free of charge.[/quote]

Again, you got exposed.

OGKnickfan said he wanted Ewing to get an interview, followed by an assistant coaching job.

You manipulated his post to divert attention from your blind sexual attraction to D'Antoni.

OGKnickfan already answered that. See:
Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
Ewing, Sr., our greatest player ever, deserved, at minimum an interview followed by an assistant job. True Knick fans know he should have been our head coach.

You asked him:
Gayblack's maniupulative reply.
Here's my issue with that OG...you say he deserved, at minimum, an interview? Fine, but would you have been happy if he got a cursory interview with no shot at landing the job?

You fail. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Este gringo necesita parar chupando la esperma de D'Antoni, por que el cerebo de este blanco sucio no cirbe para nada. Un super cabron. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gayblack, tu nada mas cirbe para una cosa. Ponerse una falda y abrer sus nargas para el bicho de D'Antoni.

El exclavo sexual de D'Antoni fallo otraves.

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
abcd said:
OGKnickfan said he wanted Ewing to get an interview, followed by an assistant coaching job.

Right, he said he wanted Ewing to get an interview for head coach. My question was, would OGKnicksFan be happy with Ewing getting an interview for head coach when he, in reality, had no chance to become head coach. That is the question.

You fail and lose.

Again.

Go home to your crackhead mother and deadbeat dad.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I got owned.

ABCD proved I am D'Antoni's sex slave.

I sure did. Gayblack got owned about 1,000,000,000,000...infinity by me, already. And that's not counting all of the losses he took to OGKnickfan.

Este esclavo de sexo perdio otraves.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I lost. You exposed me for being a manipulator, abcd. You proved that Ewing was hired to coach two of the NBA'S best centers, yet I still manipulated your posts. I admit it. I am D'Antoni's sex slave.

La prueba
The gringo fails again.

I presented 4 pieces of evidence to back up my statements.

All KBlack has is his words. I have sources and links. He has words.

Stop hating on the Knicks' G.O.A.T., sucka.

?Que prueba tiene este gringo?

La esperma llena boca de Gayblack?

Yo tengo lazos del internet.

El tiene manipulacion y bicho de D'Antoni en su cara. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gayblack keeps getting owned. The fact that I got him to get so upset to the point where he tried to steal my swag proved it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get your own swag, sucka. You mad cause I exposed you for being a fake Knick fan that is only here for your sexual love for D'Antoni? Too bad.

What a coinkydink that Gayblack joined this forum the same time that D'Anphony got hired. :lol: :lol: :lol:

KBLACK25

Right after D'Anphony got hired, KBLACK came storming in here to show his gay love for D'Anphony.

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
If abcd does not respond, in the next post, after all this time, we can shut this argument down. He's obviously scared of me.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Get your own swag, sucka. You mad cause I exposed you for being a fake Knick fan that is only here for your sexual love for D'Antoni? Too bad.

What a coinkydink that Gayblack joined this forum the same time that D'Anphony got hired. :lol: :lol: :lol:

KBLACK25

Right after D'Anphony got hired, KBLACK came storming in here to show his gay love for D'Anphony.

You got owned. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gayblack is the only faqqot that would join this forum right after D'Anphony got hired.

You came here the microsecond you found out D'Anphony got hired.

KBlack25

Starter
<table border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="left" valign="middle">Sup brother ? Sent to: KBlack25 on: June 22, 2008, 06:03:57 AM ?
</td> <td style="font-size: smaller;" align="right" valign="bottom" height="20" nowrap="nowrap"> Quote Reply Remove <input style="vertical-align: middle;" name="pms[]" id="deletedisplay84565" value="84565" class="check" onclick="document.getElementById('deletelisting84565').checked = this.checked;" type="checkbox"> </td> </tr></tbody></table> <hr class="hrcolor" width="100%" size="1"> your a good poster, you're welcome to join the fastest growing Knicks website on the net thats very active (more than hoophypes Knicks forum)

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2876

I'll welcome you to the vets on this site, I would really appreciate your quality post on there, peace.

----

That's why I joined in June.

abcd lost.

abcd fears kblack.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
GayBlack25 You're right[URL="http://." said:
. The microsecond D'Antoni came to this forum, I joined. You owned me. [/url]

GAYBLACK got exposed bigtime. He joined this forum the microsecond he found out D'Anphony was hired.

He's a fake Knick fan, plus he gives a mean blowjob to D'Anphony.

:lol:

KBLACK25

dantoni_080513_300.jpg

Mike D'Antoni singing: "It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood, a wonderful day in the neighborhood, could you be mine? Could you be mine?"

Mike D'Antoni: "What's this? Knicksonline.com? Gayblack? What is she doing here. I guess I have to straighten some things out."

Mike D'Antoni: "I came to this forum to see what people thought about my coaching. You're right, ABCD. Gayblack is one of the biggest fags out there. KBlack25's a wide receiver, and I'm not talking about football."

Last edited: