July 2010: If We Don't land Lebron, can we please...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
:lol: :lol: :lol:

GAYBLACK got exposed bigtime. He joined this forum the microsecond he found out D'Anphony was hired.

He's a fake Knick fan, plus he gives a mean blowjob to D'Anphony.

:lol:

KBLACK25

dantoni_080513_300.jpg

Mike D'Antoni singing: "It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood, a wonderful day in the neighborhood, could you be mine? Could you be mine?"

Mike D'Antoni: "What's this? Knicksonline.com? Gayblack? What is she doing here. I guess I have to straighten some things out."

Mike D'Antoni: "I came to this forum to see what people thought about my coaching. You're right, ABCD. Gayblack is one of the biggest fags out there. KBlack25's a wide receiver, and I'm not talking about football."

Gayblack got ethered to the max. :lol: :lol: :lol:

KBlack25

Starter
On May 9, D'Antoni was made an offer by the New York Knicks.<sup id="cite_ref-4" class="reference">[5]</sup> The next day, D'Antoni accepted the 4 year, $24 million offer and became the Knicks' head coach.

I joined a month later.

That's the "microsecond" he became coach? What an idiot...maybe instead of spitting hateful slurs you could take a minute and make an actual basketball argument, what I have been asking for, nicely, for the last 3 pages.

You have refused. Why?

abcd fears kblack.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

GAYBLACK got exposed bigtime. He joined this forum the microsecond he found out D'Anphony was hired.

He's a fake Knick fan, plus he gives a mean blowjob to D'Anphony.

KBLACK25

dantoni_080513_300.jpg

Mike D'Antoni singing: "It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood, a wonderful day in the neighborhood, could you be mine? Could you be mine?"

Mike D'Antoni: "What's this? Knicksonline.com? Gayblack? What is she doing here. I guess I have to straighten some things out."

Mike D'Antoni: "I came to this forum to see what people thought about my coaching. You're right, ABCD. Gayblack is one of the biggest fags out there. KBlack25's a wide receiver, and I'm not talking about football."

Thank you for proving my point, GayBlack. You wrote the date D'Anphony was hired, which is two weeks before you signed up to Knicksonline.

You got owned. :lol:

You even admitted that you were looking for a forum to join to show your affection for D'Anphony, and the second someone sent you a message about Knicksonline, you Gayblack said "Gee, wilikers. I Love D'ANTONI. Knicksonline will allow me to show all of my love and devotion to the Holy Ghost."

Anyone from the Phoenix Suns forum would know you right away. :lol:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Thank you for proving my point, GayBlack. You wrote the date D'Anphony was hired, which is two weeks before you signed up to Knicksonline.

You got owned. :lol:

You even admitted that you were looking for a forum to join to show your affection for D'Anphony, and the second someone sent you a message about Knicksonline, you Gayblack said "Gee, wilikers. I Love D'ANTONI. Knicksonline will allow me to show all of my love and devotion to the Holy Ghost."

Anyone from the Phoenix Suns forum would know you right away. :lol:

:lol: I control Kblack's life. I owned him and exposed him for being a fake Knick fan, and now he wants to cover up his pussy, after he showed it.

KBlacks life revolves around whatever I have to say. I pull the strings of Kblack's existence. :lol:

Once again, KBlack joined Knicksonline in June 2008. Mike D'Antoni was hired on May 2008. That means GAYBLACK came storming into this forum, the minute he found out D'Anphony got hired.

Sorry, Gayblack, you lose.

The Phoenix Suns fans are crowding this forum and laughing and being entertained, because they know you were lurking their forums when D'Anphony was on the Suns.

Back in the 70s and 80s, evidence shows that when D'Antoni played for Milano, you were lurking the Milano forums. You spent hours and hours and HOURS using your 16k internet speed to show your affection to D'Antoni

KBlack25

Starter
My first post on the hoopshype board about D'Antoni when he was hired, because I wasn't on here:

Here's my thoughts on this. The Knicks were going to get a high-profile coach. It's NY, that's what we do in NY. Now, you can sit there and say "The Knicks aren't built to run D'Antoni's offense." But, think about it this way, the Knicks are built so poorly right now with no real sense of direction, what offense ARE they capable of running? Any coach coming in will not have the personnel available to them to run a lot of what they would want to do. The Knicks right now are just a bunch of players thrown together with no real specific purpose or goal in mind. D'Antoni might not be the best fit, but at this point who really is?

Yeah, that sounds like I'm storming onto boards looking for ways to talk about D'Antoni, even though my first thoughts on him were that he's not the best fit.

You lose.

abcd fears kblack.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
:lol: I control Kblack's life. I owned him and exposed him for being a fake Knick fan, and now he wants to cover up his pussy, after he showed it.

KBlacks life revolves around whatever I have to say. I pull the strings of Kblack's existence. :lol:

Once again, KBlack joined Knicksonline in June 2008. Mike D'Antoni was hired on May 2008. That means GAYBLACK came storming into this forum, the minute he found out D'Anphony got hired.

The Phoenix Suns fans are crowding this forum and laughing and being entertained, because they know you were lurking their forums when D'Anphony was on the Suns.

Back in the 70s and 80s, evidence shows that when D'Antoni played for Milano, you were lurking the Milano forums. You spent hours and hours and HOURS using your 16k internet speed to show your affection to D'Antoni

Damn, Gayblack copy and pasted a fake post that doesn't even have a link on it, in order to defend himself. He clearly got owned and ethered badly.

I have a life. I'm going to go outside now.

I clearly destroyed you.

If you respond to this post, you will expose yourself to having lost, because my last post says that I pull the strings of your existence.

By you posting, you are proving my point.

Once again, Gayblack came storming into this forum, the microsecond he found out D'Antoni was hired to the Knicks.

KBLACK25

This junebug keeps on perdiendo.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RXz9ZuLhtOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RXz9ZuLhtOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

All hail KING BOOKA!!!
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ka35TJZZAC4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IeO8Fhibt4U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
"D'Antoni might not be the best fit, but at this point who really is?"-Kblack
http://forums.hoopshype.com/forums/i...0309#msg360309

KBLACK exposed himself. He said he does not know who the best fit for the Knicks is and claimed D'Antoni could be the best fit for the Knicks.

He didn't say D'Antoni isn't the best fit. He said D'Antoni MIGHT not be the best fit.

In other words, he was defending D'Antoni, saying that he does not see anyone else as being the best possible fit for the Knicks and thus defending Walsh's decision on hiring D'Antoni.

You lost. Go home and wipe your tears, Gayblack.

Once Again, GAYBLACK stormed into Knicksonline, the minute he found out D'ANPHONY got a coaching job with the Knicks.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qwfj1ponLr4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

D-D-D-D-D-D-D-AMN what a ether!

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V3r9PJidHmM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Notice how I have two links to support Ewing would have made a good coach, according to Stan Vangundy and Yao Ming, and two facts that show the Knicks would have gotten Lopez, had Ewing been hired, yet he still has no link to support otherwise. :lol:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The gringo fails again.

I presented 4 pieces of evidence to back up my statements.

All KBlack has is his words. I have sources and links. He has words.

Fact # 1: The Houston Rockets hired Ewing to work with Yao Ming(an NBA center). The Orlando Magic hired Ewing to work with Dwight Howard(an NBA center).

Had the Knicks gotten Ewing, it would have been after he proved he knew how to develop two of the NBA's best centers, so why wouldn't have they gotten Lopez?

Seriously, KBlack, you are a manipulator.

Fact #2: Stan Van Gundy is an experienced head coach. I am going to take his word over your word, if he says Ewing is ready to be a head coach. Why? Because no head coach in the history of the NBA coached from the day they were born. Someone down the line gave them an opportunity, before they got hired as a head coach.

Your boyfriend D'Antoni coached in Italy and was an assistant before he got a head coaching spot.

Fact #3: Yao Ming is one of the best centers in the NBA. He said Ewing helped him a lot with his career. Again, I'll take his word over yours.

Fact #4: During the Rookie Sophomore game, the announcers asked Howard what was something he did over the summer to improve his game. They mentioned nothing about Ewing, yet he said "Ewing has been great for me. He really helped me a lot."

lol at this gringo bringing up a rookie sophomore game. Does Patrick Ewing coach a team of sophomores?
No, it was a pickup game.

And using your logic, Ewing must be an excellent coach, based on his win against the Western Conference All Stars, last night.

"Pat's a very good coach who's ready to do it, " Van Gundy said. "Like a lot of people, he just needs an opportunity."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...,7119224.story

"Patrick was able to teach me a lot," Yao says. "He's been very good for my career."
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...#ixzz0fSeEinGa

Stop hating on the Knicks' G.O.A.T., sucka.

Gayblack came storming into Knicksonline, the minute he discovered D'Anphony was coming to the Knicks. :lol:

KBlack25

Starter
Again, abcd...answer the question:

How does the fact that Ewing was brought in to coach Dwight Howard and Yao Ming mean we would definitely have drafted Brook Lopez, in particular?

Explain to me how that is the case, it's not making sense. Couldn't Ewing feasibly have found someone on our roster, or in free agency, or someone else in the draft that fits his needs as a center? Nothing you have said links up to Ewing drafting Brook Lopez...so answer, flat out, unless you are scared:

How does the fact that Ewing was brought in to coach Dwight Howard and Yao Ming mean we would definitely have drafted Brook Lopez, in particular?

You have not presented any evidence at all linking Ewing and Lopez definitively...

So again, for the third time...answer the question:

KBlack25

Starter
Originally Posted by abcd
Fact # 1: The Houston Rockets hired Ewing to work with Yao Ming(an NBA center). The Orlando Magic hired Ewing to work with Dwight Howard(an NBA center).
How does this PROVE that EWING would have DRAFTED a Center? How does this PROVE that EWING would look at our roster and say "Brook Lopez, in particular, is the guy I want"? The fact that some teams hired Ewing to be a Centers-coach does not mean that Ewing wants to draft centers!!!

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by abcd
Stan Van Gundy is an experienced head coach. I am going to take his word over your word, if he says Ewing is ready to be a head coach. Why? Because no head coach in the history of the NBA coached from the day they were born. Someone down the line gave them an opportunity, before they got hired as a head coach.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Stan Van Gundy may be experienced, but as I showed he has a tendency to spout hyperbole...are you a Wayne Simien fan too?

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by abcd
Yao Ming is one of the best centers in the NBA. He said Ewing helped him a lot with his career. Again, I'll take his word over yours.
But this does not mean that Ewing was SOLELY responsible for Yao's improvement. You are ignoring other very relevant factors.

Quote:
During the Rookie Sophomore game, the announcers asked Howard what was something he did over the summer to improve his game. They mentioned nothing about Ewing, yet he said "Ewing has been great for me. He really helped me a lot."
Obviously they went for comment about the game, and chose Dwight because his assistant coach was a head coach. And what is Dwight going to say? "Ewing is horrible and has done nothing for me, I still have a limited offensive game"? Obviously, they were going for him to comment, and he made a comment about the coach.

Next? In an effort to get abcd to debate, I will repost my points that abcd has ignored, again because he is a scared little cry baby...I made it easy on him. If he ignores again, we know he is scared to have an actual debate.

<table id="post112267" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_112267" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 255, 255);">
1) If Ewing was our coach, the record is devoid of any evidence that Ewing would have definitely taken Brook Lopez. GIVE ME AN ARTICLE THAT SAYS WE WOULD HAVE!

2) Ewing has not been interviewed by any team to be head-coach, maybe the league knows something we don't. GIVE ME AN ARTICLE THAT EWING HAS BEEN SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED, EVER, FOR A HEAD COACHING JOB

3) Stan Van Gundy does not always speak the Gospel. I GAVE THREE QUOTES SHOWING STAN VAN GUNDY IS NOT ALWAYS THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY. IF YOU TAKE HIS WORD FOR IT ON EWING YOU MUST THINK WAYNE SIMIEN IS A GOOD BALLER.

4) The one game Ewing has head-coached, he looked lost. AS I SAID, IT MAY NOT BE DISPOSITIVE! BUT IT IS REVELATORY!

5) Saying that Ewing's arrival caused improvement in Howard and Ming fails to account for several external factors, including age and natural player development. ELIMINATE THE EXTERNAL VARIABLE FACTORS OF AGE AND EXPERIENCE!

6) How does one explain, if Ewing is as amazing a coach as claimed, the lack of development and diversity in Dwight Howard's offensive game? EXPLAIN TO ME HOWARD'S LIMITED OFFENSIVE GAME!

7) This is not to say Ewing CAN'T be a great head coach. On the contrary, he can be. You are right to say that the Magic made the NBA Finals with Patrick Ewing as assistant coach...but that diminishes the role of OTHER assistants. How can you just assume, and again, bring up the temporal fallacy, that just because Patrick Ewing was there he CAUSED the team to go to the finals. Are we saying Brendan Malone and Bob Beyer did nothing as assistant coaches? I'm not ready to make that logical leap over a gap of missing information. Should we hire or give interviews to Brendan Malone? Bob Beyer? Any other Magic assistant coach? EXPLAIN WHY WE SHOULDN'T HIRE OR INTERVIEW MALONE OR BEYER!

YOU STILL HAVE NOT BACKED UP YOUR ARGUMENTS...YOU MADE OUTLANDISH STATEMENTS, AND NOW I'M ASKING YOU TO PROVE THEM...YOU CAN NOT DO IT!
</td></tr></tbody></table>

KBlack25

Starter
Looks like Amare refuses to be dealt to CLE.

Where do you see that?

If he does, it's a dumb move on his part...he's got a chance to win it all there if he goes. I wonder what holds him back? Maybe he really really wants to come play for Mike D? Amar'e's numbers have been declining in recent years without Mike D, perhaps Amar'e knows he can only put up big numbers and have his total lack of defense go ignored if he plays for Mike?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The gringo fails again.

I presented 4 pieces of evidence to back up my statements.

All KBlack has is his words. I have sources and links. He has words.

Had the Knicks gotten Ewing, it would have been after he proved he knew how to develop two of the NBA's best centers, so why wouldn't have they gotten Lopez?

Seriously, KBlack, you are a manipulator.

Fact #2: Stan Van Gundy is an experienced head coach. I am going to take his word over your word, if he says Ewing is ready to be a head coach. Why? Because no head coach in the history of the NBA coached from the day they were born. Someone down the line gave them an opportunity, before they got hired as a head coach.

Your boyfriend D'Antoni coached in Italy and was an assistant before he got a head coaching spot.

Fact #3: Yao Ming is one of the best centers in the NBA. He said Ewing helped him a lot with his career. Again, I'll take his word over yours.

Fact #4: During the Rookie Sophomore game, the announcers asked Howard what was something he did over the summer to improve his game. They mentioned nothing about Ewing, yet he said "Ewing has been great for me. He really helped me a lot."

lol at this gringo bringing up a rookie sophomore game. Does Patrick Ewing coach a team of sophomores?
No, it was a pickup game.

And using your logic, Ewing must be an excellent coach, based on his win against the Western Conference All Stars, last night.

"Pat's a very good coach who's ready to do it, " Van Gundy said. "Like a lot of people, he just needs an opportunity."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...,7119224.story

"Patrick was able to teach me a lot," Yao says. "He's been very good for my career."
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...#ixzz0fSeEinGa

Stop hating on the Knicks' G.O.A.T., sucka.

Once Again, GAYBLACK has no answer for my ethers. I already proved that Lopez would have went to the Knicks, because of Ewing's history with elite NBA centers, as a coach on the Rockets and the Magic.

The Knicks had ZERO centers, in 2008, when there was a coaching vacancy.

:lol: @ Gayblack storming into Knicksonline, the minute he discovered D'Anphony was hired as coach of the Knicks. :lol:

KBLACK

KBLACK, since you're a "law student", how about you sue your hubby D'Antoni for some child support to support your triplets.
istockphoto_7684920-pregnant-women.jpg

Gayblack, pregnant with D'Anphony's babies. :lol: :lol: :lol:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AZpEWzM0Yuw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AZpEWzM0Yuw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KBlack25

Starter
abcd said:
Once Again, GAYBLACK has no answer for my ethers. I already proved that Lopez would have went to the Knicks, because of Ewing's history with elite NBA centers, as a coach on the Rockets and the Magic.

HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?!?!?!

Just because Ewing has history with elite NBA centers does not mean they would go and draft Brook Lopez necessarily! What if Ewing found someone on free agency he wanted, or wanted a center NOT named Brook Lopez?!?! Just because he had experience with Ming and D12 does NOT mean they would have definitely drafted Brook Lopez!

I really can't believe someone who has at least the functional ability to type cannot comprehend this...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Where do you see that?

If he does, it's a dumb move on his part...he's got a chance to win it all there if he goes. I wonder what holds him back? Maybe he really really wants to come play for Mike D? Amar'e's numbers have been declining in recent years without Mike D, perhaps Amar'e knows he can only put up big numbers and have his total lack of defense go ignored if he plays for Mike?

lol @ GAYBLACK25 pretending he doesn't like D'Antoni. You're D'Anphony's harlot.
Brook Lopez ranked #1 in NBA centers, in the 08 draft. Why would anyone want the #2 or #3 ranked center at #6?
man-with-stomach-pain.jpg

stomachache_l.gif

Gayblack, holding his abdomen after being fU(ked in the a$$ for the umpteenth time by D'Anphony.

Gayblack's depleted colon, after D'Anphony was done with it.
19574_17731_5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KBlack25

Starter
Again, abcd refuses to provide the connection between Patrick Ewing coaching centers and Patrick Ewing definitely wanting Brook Lopez...

Again, abcd skirts the issue.

Lock this thread, abcd obviously isn't ready to have intelligent discussion.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

Lock this thread, abcd keeps exposing me. Help! Help! Help!

LOL!!!

GAYBLACK is begging the mods to close the thread. I think it is clear that Gayblack is the one who's scared.

lol @ GAYBLACK25 pretending he doesn't like D'Antoni. You're D'Anphony's harlot.
Brook Lopez ranked #1 in NBA centers, in the 08 draft. Why would anyone want the #2 or #3 ranked center at #6?
man-with-stomach-pain.jpg

stomachache_l.gif

Gayblack, holding his abdomen after being fU(ked in the a$$ for the umpteenth time by D'Anphony.

Gayblack's depleted colon, after D'Anphony was done with it.
19574_17731_5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KBlack25

Starter
Again, abcd shows he is scared to debate.

He cannot provide a link between Patrick Ewing and Brook Lopez definitely and in particular, so he resorts to name calling and bigotry...

abcd fears kblack, that's why he won't debate.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! I got anally mutilated by D'Anphony and abcd exposed me.

I already presented my facts.

You lost. All you have is words that derive from a sociopath aka you.

You seem to be the one that's scared, because you keep screaming like a little b!tc# for the mods to close the thread.

Too bad. They're not going to save you from being ethered by the G.O.A.T.