July 2010: If We Don't land Lebron, can we please...

KBlack25

Starter
I already presented my facts.

You lost. All you have is words that derive from a sociopath aka you.

You seem to be the one that's scared, because you keep screaming like a little b!tc# for the mods to close the thread.

Too bad. They're not going to save you from being ethered by the G.O.A.T.

You presented your facts, that b/c Ewing was brought in to and successfully coached D12 and Yao that means we would definitely draft Brook Lopez.

My argument is that there is nothing to show Ewing would have drafted Brook Lopez in particular. Ewing could have found someone on the team, someone in free agency, or even someone else in the draft. Success with D12 and Yao does not mean that Ewing would definitely want Brook Lopez, the two assertions are unrelated...and you didn't come back with anything

abcd fears kblack.

In summation, all I want to see is how you would argue: Because Ewing was brought in to coach D12 and Yao Ming, then he would definitely draft Brook Lopez. How are the two assertions related? How do you get Brook's name in particular? What does coaching D12 and Yao Ming have to do with what people Ewing wants on the team in particular. If you are arguing Ewing would want a CENTER, that's fine, but there are more centers than just Lopez.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I already presented my facts.

You lost. All you have is words that derive from a sociopath aka you.

You seem to be the one that's scared, because you keep screaming like a little b!tc# for the mods to close the thread.

Too bad. They're not going to save you from being ethered by the G.O.A.T.

Gayblack lost, and now she's crying like a litte (unt for the mods to close the thread. Not going to happen. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You were meant to be ethered by me.

I destroyed you on about 10 different occasions, which is why you keep moaning and screaming like a w#ore that just finished having his anus thrusted IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT by your hubby, D'Antoni.

Stand by your man, Gayblack. In good times and bad. Don't be ashamed, be proud. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gayblack keeps begging for the mods to close the thread, as I continue to ether him.

Proof that Gayblack is pregnant with D'Antoni's babies.
pregnant-singer-carnie-wilson.jpg

KBlack25

Starter
Again, I break down the argument for abcd, exactly what he has to prove, to show he is right and get the almighty win he seems to be clamoring for.

And again, he CANNOT PROVE HIS OWN ASSERTION.

abcd fears kblack.

still.

KBlack25

Starter
abcd, I am going to lay it out for you, again, for the 14th time...so you don't lose to me, again...because I feel bad picking on a person as idiotic as you:

You presented your facts, that b/c Ewing was brought in to and successfully coached D12 and Yao that means we would definitely draft Brook Lopez.

My argument is that there is nothing to show Ewing would have drafted Brook Lopez in particular. Ewing could have found someone on the team, someone in free agency, or even someone else in the draft. Success with D12 and Yao does not mean that Ewing would definitely want Brook Lopez, the two assertions are unrelated...and you didn't come back with anything

All I want to see is how you would argue: Because Ewing was brought in to coach D12 and Yao Ming, then he would definitely draft Brook Lopez. How are the two assertions related? How do you get Brook's name in particular? What does coaching D12 and Yao Ming have to do with what people Ewing wants on the team in particular. If you are arguing Ewing would want a CENTER, that's fine, but there are more centers than just Lopez.

If you fail to do this, in the next post, you admit defeat.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Gayblack lost, and now she's crying like a litte (unt for the mods to close the thread. Not going to happen. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You were meant to be ethered by me.

I destroyed you on about 10 different occasions, which is why you keep moaning and screaming like a w#ore that just finished having his anus thrusted IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT by your hubby, D'Antoni.

Stand by your man, Gayblack. In good times and bad. Don't be ashamed, be proud. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gayblack keeps begging for the mods to close the thread, as I continue to ether him.

Proof that Gayblack is pregnant with D'Antoni's babies.
pregnant-singer-carnie-wilson.jpg

Gayblack came storming into this forum the minute she found out D'Anphony was hired as coach of the Knicks.
AndyBarkerFairway-718732.jpg

KBLACK

Gayblack screamed at the top of her lungs to no evail, begging for the mods to save her from destruction via closing the thread.

GayBlack, bent over for her hubby, D'Anphony.

http://www.silive.com/knicks/index....wing_interested_in_nets_coaching_vacancy.html
"Ewing has been credited with developing some of the league's top centers, first in Houston with Yao Ming and now in Orlando with Dwight Howard. New Jersey has a promising young center in Brook Lopez."

"Yes, I would love to coach the Nets."-Patrick Ewing
http://www.silive.com/knicks/index....wing_interested_in_nets_coaching_vacancy.html

Knicks fans, would it pain you to see Patrick Ewing as the Nets coach?

<LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback1>Yes! This would be just as bad as seeing him in a Sonics and Magic jersey. 18% (19 votes) </LABEL>

<LABEL class=pds-feedback-label for=PDI_feedback2>Nope. Shame on the Knicks for never giving him a shot. Go for it, Patrick. 82% (87 votes)

"I think I'm ready. I've been coaching for five years. I mean, how long are you supposed to wait?" Ewing asked. "I don't want to just be a big man's coach. I do all the stuff that the other coaches do."
"The whole situation in New York is amusing to me with all of those names coming up there and they're not talking about Patrick," Van Gundy said. "Here's a guy who has paid his dues and learned to coach every day.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/magic/2008-04-25-ewing_N.htm

</LABEL>

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul1355

All Star
LOL!!!

GAYBLACK is begging the mods to close the thread. I think it is clear that Gayblack is the one who's scared.

lol @ GAYBLACK25 pretending he doesn't like D'Antoni. You're D'Anphony's harlot.
Brook Lopez ranked #1 in NBA centers, in the 08 draft. Why would anyone want the #2 or #3 ranked center at #6?
man-with-stomach-pain.jpg

stomachache_l.gif

Gayblack, holding his abdomen after being fU(ked in the a$$ for the umpteenth time by D'Anphony.

Gayblack's depleted colon, after D'Anphony was done with it.
19574_17731_5.jpg

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

those pictures gave me a good laugh. LMAO!

Last edited by a moderator:

ANU

Starter
lebron was bitching about Cleveland not getting any respect when lee got chosen as a replacement instead of shaq.I'm telling you, this cuntbucket ain't leaving cleveland.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Wow: what a slaughter. Don't mess with true Knicks fans and their legends, sonny. If you do, ether is what you get.

And you're crazier than a motha, ABCD. This stuff is pure comedy, even though it's all true.

LeFlume

All Star
Name calling and posting pictures. Thats what you do when you are young and clueless. abcd have time to grow tho. He just need a lot of it.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Name calling and posting pictures. Thats what you do when you are young and clueless. abcd have time to grow tho. He just need a lot of it.

I find it funny how you don't say anything about all the names KBlack said. You're clearly a biased poster, so why should anyone take you seriously?

Just because I ethered KBlack doesn't mean he said nothing to me. He tried insulting me, but he just failed.

Post #52 of this thread, KBlack said: <TABLE id=post112322 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" id=td_post_112322 class=alt1>Go home to your crackhead mother and deadbeat dad.
<!-- / message -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" class=alt2>
user_offline.gif
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbrep_register("112322")</SCRIPT> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
"Go home to your crackhead mother and deadbeat dad."

Post #37 of this thread, KBlack said:
"****ing moron"

So get your facts straight, Leflume. Just because I got the victory doesn't mean KBlack wasn't desperately trying to win.

Last edited:

LeFlume

All Star
It's pretty obvious to people what you're doing abcd. When you get older and wiser you will see that to. I can't open your eyes. Only time can do that. When it happens, you will be ashamed of a lot of things the younger version of yourself did. Until then. Enjoy this season and hope for better 2010. :beer:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
It's pretty obvious to people what you're doing abcd. When you get older and wiser you will see that to. I can't open your eyes. Only time can do that. When it happens, you will be ashamed of a lot of things the younger version of yourself did. Until then. Enjoy this season and hope for better 2010. :beer:
:lol: It's pretty obvious what you're doing, Leflume. You're clearly biased. End of discussion.

If you feel the need to shove Kblack's dick down your tonsils, feel free.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I knew you wouldn't understand but hang in there mate. Time is a great healer.

In other words, you have a bias for Kblack. You refuse to read the posts on this thread, because you know it will expose you for being biased.

I am a grown man. Most of the people on Knicksonline are grown men. You know this for a fact, yet you are making up bulls#!t because you have a sexual fetish for Kblack.

You're clearly Kblack's b!tc#. I guess Kblack doesn't have to feel so bad about getting owned by me on so many occasions. You're his puppet that he can rape whenever he chooses to.

Congratulations

smokes

Huge Member
funny battle but please chill with the internal organs abcd... so nasty stumbling on those when in the middle of a sandwich lol